CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS VERSUS SATANIC IGNORAMUSES:

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
raykarczewski

Post by raykarczewski »

Dave, I am posting this for your information and that of your forum readership. Here is a sample of what has infiltrated your forum in the form of these Disinformation Agents. By the way, the original article titled below was just one of many forgeries in my name ray

CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS VERSUS SATANIC IGNORAMUSES: I CALL UPON THE SILENT MAJORITY WHO SUPPORT ME TO DEMAND THE BANNING OF DISINFORMATION AGENTS FROM THE WORLDLY MATTERS FORUM

Chuck Lysaght <clysaght@insurgent.org> wrote:

Widdershins <sinistre@liripipe.com> wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:29:34 -0700, Raymond Karczewski wrote:

CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS VERSUS SATANIC IGNORAMUSES: I CALL UPON THE SILENT MAJORITY WHO SUPPORT ME TO DEMAND THE BANNING OF DISINFORMATION AGENTS FROM THE WORLDLY MATTERS FORUM
by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth

cl: Would you please get your medication refilled.

rk: Chuck, I suggest you address your comments to the FORGER who forged the original article in my name.

rk: You folk are easily schnookered, aren't you.

rk: If you want to verify which articles are authentic and which are forged, I suggest you consult my Website. I post ALL of my articles there.

rk: If you find an article appearing on many newsgroups and forums in my name which do not appear on my website, you know they are FORGERIES.

rk: That is the only SURE FIRE way of knowing that you are reading an AUTHENTIC Raymond Ronald Karczewski© article or one forged by an impostor disinformation agent.

rk: The disinformation agents who stalk me are going all out with their FORGERIES of posts in my name and are aided and abetted by parochial rules of short sighted forum moderators.

rk: It was such an article posted by a Rudolph Underwood that brought my attention to one such forum. That is why I do not abide by such parochial posting rules.

rk: The tactic used by such forgers is to conduct their smear campaign unimpeded due to such secrecy and forum rules. They can target anyone and destroy reputations with such cooperation by naive well-intentioned moderators.

rk: Pay attention to disinformation agent widdershins phone comments below. Keep in mind, He know he is addressing his comments to a FORGER.

rk: Although widdershins is as aware as SpamTrap is regarding his comments regarding the forgery. i.e., "dUDE...You're getting really good at ' this! (ARK) EW he has no compunction about smearing another through such devious disinformation techniques.

rk: Why have they devolved to such level of deception? It is quite clear. In 10 years they have not been able to stand to find a single CONTRADICTION IN ESSENCE written by this Christ so now they have been reduced to manufacturing them through posts forged in my name and then engaging the forger as if they were talking to me.

rk: These disinformation agents are purveyors of Hitler's "Big Lie." Tell a lie enough times and it soon becomes regarded as Truth, Especially whenapplied tow undiscerning, short attention span, sound-byte, one liner cheap shots addicted ignoramuses who can't discern a forgery from an authentic article.

rk: widdershin plays "frick" to the cowardly anonymous forger's "frack". Watch a disinformation agent in action:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

w: Why not whine for us a liitle bit. That should make you feel better.

w: O, Man of Turth, thou hast told an untruth! Chad Stone signs his true name to his posts, and has done for roughly a year. You know who
and where Postie is. You're a neighbor of Agent Sir Ed. You know where
he works, and how he votes. How can they be "anonymous?"

w: ITYM we follow you around telling the truth about you, when you
try to twist the truth about your incarcerations, and the reason
you were set free before you finished your lawful sentence.

w: [...]

w: [...]

w: DELUSION ALERT! Proof positive that Raymond Ronald Karczewski
is out of his friggin' mind! Thanks, convict.

w: Go ahead. Start your own forum. Then you can block whomever you want. You wont, because you can't, and there'll be ice in the caverns of Hell before anyone wil step forward to help.

w: KookScreed! "I have many supporters who write to me in confidence via email and postal dispatch," All kooks have secret supporters in
e-mail.

w: Hypocrite alert! Hey, Felon! weren't you abusing the "anonymous"
people who abuse you on Usenet? So, I guess it will be OK to be
anonymous for those deluded fools who support you. Do you even see
the irony?

w: So which would be easier for the "power hungry administers" to do:
Go through all the steps to ban the dozen or so of the Merry
Pranksters who make your life interesting, and coincidentally clog
their forum? Or, take the single step of banning you, thereby
removing both cause and effect in one swell foop? Hell, isn't it?

w: Raymond Ronald Karczewski -- A Lying Sack of Shit

w: Felony case "02-CR-0617 9/1/03: Oregon Department of
Justice V. Raymond Ronald Karczewski, Defendant."

w: "The defendant's name is NOT copyrighted."
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

In 10 years they have not been able to stand to find a single CONTRADICTION IN ESSENCE written by this Christ
Hmmmmm... you tell people to boycott government yet you live on a government pension, tell people to vote in governmental elections, forward complaints to Sheriff Daniel, the FBI, congressmen, senators, governors, the President (government officials and agencies), operate a congressional (government body) petition to compel an FBI (government agency) investigation... those all directly contradict your advice to others to boycott government.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Ray, this is getting tedious beyond my ability to tolerate. Don't you see that you're simply feeding this frenzy of "conspiracy" against you. It seems to be the only thing you want to talk about. Please forget that crap and respond to some of the serious questions I and others have asked you. If you wish to ignore Chadwick and certain others by all means do so.

Dan Rowden
raykarczewski

Post by raykarczewski »

Chadwick Stone wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:40 am Post subject:

Quote:
rk: In 10 years they have not been able to stand to find a single CONTRADICTION IN ESSENCE written by this Christ"

cs: Hmmmmm... you tell people to boycott government yet you live on a government pension, tell people to vote in governmental elections, forward complaints to Sheriff Daniel, the FBI, congressmen, senators, governors, the President (government officials and agencies), operate a congressional (government body) petition to compel an FBI (government agency) investigation... those all directly contradict your advice to others to boycott government.

rk: Only in your superficial, conflicted, underworked, overfed Intellect, eh?! Why don't you play in the "prepubescent sandbox" where such shallow demonstrations of thought belong?

rk: The Sovereign People are the Government. Government officials and bureaucrates are the PEOPLE'S Servants. The Sovereign People have a right to expect Service from their servants, who have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitutional law of the land, and agreed to perform the tasks for which they were hired. When servants don't do their job, an INTELLIGENT MASTER GETS RID OF THEM. HE FIRES THEM.

rk: When shall the American Sovereign People, the True Government, realize who they are and that they don't owe such arrogant, officious, yet indolent and criminally conspiratorial government officials anything at all, except rapid and certain removal from office.

rk: In my personal experience it is indisputable that they have refused to do the jobs they were put into office to do and what they have done is criminal, as my many demands for service outlined by you suggest. Only a fearful ignoramus or a bootlicking apologist disinformation agent would obsequiously bow and scrape before such satanic bullies instead of tossing their butts out of the jobs they now use to Tyrannize their Master. .

rk: Any reasonable man can readily see that my actions don't contradict a thing; yet for years you have been beating this dead horse.

rk: The people of this forum haven't got a clue yet as to your true nature, your viciousness, your debasement of spirit. I encourage them to discover the real chadwick stone which has come into their midst.

rk: Go ahead folks, check him out in alt.fan.art-bell newsgroup. You will be limited in what you find in Google Archives, because your newly subscribed hypcrite has ordered Google that his articles be removed from the archives after a few days.

rk: If the people check you out and check me out, they will soon understand why I deal with you as I do. Your mask will drop soon enough. I have patience, while you still have your character assassination job to do, and you're not accomplishing it, are you?

rk: The simple Truth is One does not owe Evil a thing. Neither support nor resistance, for Evil thrives on resistance, reaction.

rk: Evil requires confusion, conflict, and violence in order to extract energy, wealth, and psychological obeisance from their tax-paying patrons. My approach to dealing with such vampiric, blood-sucking, parasitical, hypocritical government bureaucrats/politicians is to BOYCOTT BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT them.

rk: One demanding their freedom back must understand that they cannot boycott government idly, not superficially, but to the bone, to the very diseased core of the the Satanic system they worship and serve.

rk: I've spent the greater part of ten years on the Internet demonstrating how a FREE MAN deals with his government servants?

rk: It's a shame that there are so few FREE MEN around. Those who have shown themselves are the slave-minded, the cowardly guttersnipe disinformation agents and the vast silence of a fearful SILENT MAJORITY.

rk: You see, Evil, the essence of opposing duality, cannot stand alone. Only nondualistic Truth can stand alone.

rk: Evil is the disease. Truth is the antidote.

rk: I have demonstrated the act of BOYCOTT in my dealings with you and the other disinformation agents over the last ten years.

rk: In your dualistic hypocrisy, you try so damn hard to sucker me and others into your inane wordtwisting debates because you are incapable of holding fast to a serious dialoue. "Sovereign Sockpuppet" aka "chadwick stone" aka a host of other throwaway identities, you do not possess a single substantive thought or perception of your own, as your sole capacity is expose in the issuance of reactive, trite sound bytes as you mimic your target by quoting his words and forging posts in his name.
Chadwick Stone

Re: CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS VERSUS SATANIC IGNORAMUSES:

Post by Chadwick Stone »

raykarczewski wrote:rk: In 10 years they have not been able to stand to find a single CONTRADICTION IN ESSENCE written by this Christ"

cs: Hmmmmm... you tell people to boycott government yet you live on a government pension, tell people to vote in governmental elections, forward complaints to Sheriff Daniel, the FBI, congressmen, senators, governors, the President (government officials and agencies), operate a congressional (government body) petition to compel an FBI (government agency) investigation... those all directly contradict your advice to others to boycott government.

rk: Only in your superficial, conflicted, underworked, overfed Intellect, eh?! Why don't you play in the "prepubescent sandbox" where such shallow demonstrations of thought belong?
Why don't you reconcile these examples of NOT boycotting government while simultaneously calling for others to participate in this government boycott?

1. Your government pension: If the majority of American tax-payers boycott the government then there would be no funding for your pension.
2. Voting in government elections: Participation in government process is in essence, exactly the opposite of boycotting government.
3. Engaging government officials and agencies: This certainly isn't a boycott of government.

How can you, a serious person, seriously propose that others boycott government when you don't follow your own example? This is a valid question, this is not a smear, an insult, a campaign to discredit, it is a question that I am asking.
rk: Go ahead folks, check him out in alt.fan.art-bell newsgroup. You will be limited in what you find in Google Archives, because your newly subscribed hypcrite has ordered Google that his articles be removed from the archives after a few days.
I don't deny treating you with disdain and disrespect on Usenet. That is Usenet. This is a moderated forum with a moderator and members of the readership who state that attacks are unacceptable. I am not attacking you. While on this board I will not attack you, insult you, call you names, or anything of the sort. I respect the rules of the board and regard it as a "de-militarized zone." Now that we have established my conduct, can we please advance to the substance of your "boycott" agenda?
rk: In your dualistic hypocrisy, you try so damn hard to sucker me and others into your inane wordtwisting debates because you are incapable of holding fast to a serious dialoue. "Sovereign Sockpuppet" aka "chadwick stone" aka a host of other throwaway identities, you do not possess a single substantive thought or perception of your own, as your sole capacity is expose in the issuance of reactive, trite sound bytes as you mimic your target by quoting his words and forging posts in his name.
Wait a minute, Ray. Your insults are of no consequence to me but accusing me of forging you is libelous. I have no interest in forging you, in fact, since (as you have continued to assert) I do not understand your message, I could not sucessfully forge you even if I wanted to. Help me to undestand your message by answering a few questions.