Black Holes in Everything.. part of My Theory Of Everything

Post questions or suggestions here.
Pincho Paxton

Black Holes in Everything.. part of My Theory Of Everything

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Here is the situation...

First..

Gravity is a suction of something like Planck material through Black Holes which are inside Atoms. The black holes are surrounded by the nucleus which acts as an insulator, and the outer membrane, which is the atom body, because this process creates a lot of heat. In fact the sun is a giant atom, but not insulated quite the same. So the Sun is also created by a black hole, and the Earth is created by a Black hole.

Black Holes are the suction of Gravity, and magnetism. Metallic surfaces are reflective because the suction is slowed down, and stopped, and you can see what was being sucked into there.

Glass is half reflective because it is a gauss like a filter.

So black holes are straws that drink the infinite Universe.. the Aether at plank scale, and they are inside everything.

Our bodies drink using sight, and sound, and food, and breathing.. many ways to drink the Aether.

An atom is a sphere surrounded by channels, the spaces around the atoms. So an atom is a straw that drinks from its spaces around it.

And it goes on.

But a Galaxy is flat!

Now a plughole creates a flat spin because it is not suspended in 3D space, and the hole is in a 2D surface.

A black hole at the centre of a Galaxy should be suspended in a 3D surface.. however it creates a 2D flat spin.

Back to the sun. A black hole inside the sun creates a spin that is followed by a 3D explosion. The photons are propelled in 3D. Same with the Earth. a black hole explodes material in 3D.

Don't worry, because Black holes do not like matter. They like some other material at the Planck scale.. not sure exactly what the material is, but some scientists have found an unusual buzzing sound in their arrays, and they believe it is a holographic projection material. well that is the material being pulled into the black holes, and it is washing us down to the Earth with it.

The search for the Aether was unsuccessful because the Aether at Planck scale is in channels around atoms. Channels barrier out the stream effect.

Anyway, back to the Galaxy. Why is a black hole at the centre of the Galaxy pulling material in 2D? Why is it like a kitchen sink when it should be pulling in all directions?

Because it only has solid matter approaching it from 1 direction, and that is through a hole in a bubble.

Aether forms into bubbles, and the bubbles form at the golden ratio. They expand, and burst, and through the hole that burst they expand again, and burst again. Up, and up in scale until they reach Universe scale.

The hole in a bubble lets matter through, and the Black Hole at the centre of the universe pulls the Plank Scale Aether into it. The matter gets blasted back out, so you get Pulsars, and Suns, and planets.

The speed of the spin determines the blast heat. the sun with a fast spin, and a block of matter has just enough speed to blast out the photons, and matter, and pull most of it back into the black hole again to repeat the process. The ping Pong ball floating on air, is the same thing.

The Earth has a slower spin speed, and there isn't so much heat, and pull, most likely a smaller Black Hole, but remember that the atoms also contain their own Black Holes. So we do not live on a Sun, and the matter is allowed to solidify to a certain extent. The atoms are insulated, and we are all OK.

Now finally to end this discussion I will go through the two slit experiment, because I think it is a neat yard rule of connecting Physics to Quantum Physics.

Photon is in the channel around atoms. Photosensitive paper is a paper that burns when the photon enters the black hole. Observer is a straw, sucking through the channels, and drinking the Planck material, and emptying out some of the material before it fills the Black Hole. Therefore the Black Hole with an observer does not fill up so quickly with material. Without an observer the black hole can become full, and another black hole starts to pull on the photon. two slits open, and two black holes pull on the photon.

So finally.. why are there black holes in everything? Because the planck scale breaks into a Black Hole under pressure. Zero scale makes a Black Hole, atoms create spherical pressure centred to a point.

Pincho Paxton.
Pincho Paxton

Re: Black Holes in Everything.. part of My Theory Of Everything

Post by Pincho Paxton »

This is where we step forwards...

Consciousness....

planck scale breaks into a Black Hole under pressure. Zero scale makes a Black Hole, atoms create spherical pressure centred to a point.

By squeezing a point in our brain, we can make a black hole, and close it again by releasing the pressure. We open up a hole with pressure, and the shockwave has nowhere to go.. so we open up a destination hole.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

How about the Bose-Einstein condensate, I like that one too...

The cooling temperature squeezes the channels together into a fast stream. The atoms are forced along in the stream until their Black Holes attract one another.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Dark Matter are the umbilical chords of the Universe allowing wider expanses of the Planck material to flow thicker, and into smaller spaces faster. Mercury possible passes right alongside an umbilical chord, which most likely causes the alteration in its orbit. The umbilical chord that it passes could be feeding the sun.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Action at a distance...

Because all things are connected by streams between atoms, joined by planck material, action at a distance is created by the meander in the stream. So spooky is really meander. If you can flow there, go there. A black hole allows the flow to happen.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Magnetism...

Spin the planck around black holes faster, and the stream is speeded up. The distance between atoms of iron traps the stream like sails. Some of the stream escapes the Black Hole due to velocity (velocity is really too much for the Black holes to handle in one go). The stream passes out the other side of the magnet, causing the push flow...repulsion.
chikoka

Post by chikoka »

I have some questions:

Are you saying this plank material curves space?
If it is not a black hole of matter then how come it pulls matter?
What function does a black hole have in the middle of an atom ?..and is this a way you have of doing away with the strong nuclear force (whose carrier particles have been observed)?

Why dont all these black hole coalesce and form one big black hole?

I like how you use it to explain other phenomena but if it isnt a matter black hole then how can it?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

chikoka wrote:I have some questions:

Are you saying this plank material curves space?
What function does a black hole have in the middle of an atom ?..and is this a way you have of doing away with the strong nuclear force (whose carrier particles have been observed)?

I like how you use it to explain other phenomena but if it isnt a matter black hole then how can it?
The planck material curves towards Black Holes, so in 3D this looks like curved space around the Earth, but should be thought of as a 3D plughole in a sink.

It pulls planck scaled matter which is a single bubble of planck scale. The larger matter that makes atoms, is a bubble within a bubble, a bit like the Earth with a core, and several layers. The layers lock down a bit like an igloo locks into a sphere. This is the insulation that stops all of the black holes pulling on one another. But also there is a spin into the black hole, and like Battling Tops the spins repel one another. However.. The Bose-Einstein condensate stops the spin, and the black holes can then overlap into one black hole.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Snowflakes.....

http://plus.maths.org/issue23/featur...ing/index.html

Continuing from the Bose-Einstein Condensate...

Bodies when cooled produce less spin towards the Black Hole. The centrifugal force of the Planck material entering the hole is therefore more streamlined, and faster. In other words it goes straight into the black hole, without a pause to spin around it. This pulls bodies together due to increased flow around the bodies of atoms. The condensate ends up with overlapping Black Holes.

A snowflake however, ends up with the kissing problem.. which is a hexagonal union of spheres. Gravity flowing downwards flattens the 3D model into a more streamlined 2D model.. a snowflake. Gravity being the planck flow towards the Earth.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Gravity...

Gravity breaks down into how fast an atom sized black hole can take in Aether at the planck scale. If you look at magnetism, and how fast iron is attracted to the rotational flow of the matter, you can see that the polarisation of the holes is going to alter this formula. Obviously the holes overflow, and aren't infinitely capable of pulling in material as the material overshoots the hole very quickly. The mass of the iron is how much iron is resisting the flow with its own rotational flow.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

String Theory, and M-Theory..I have enclosed all of those theories into our 3 dimensional space, apart from adding...

X,Y,Z.. In, Out....

Where out is zero, where Planck collapses (is crushed) into..and In which is the energy wave created by the release of pressure.

The rest of the dimensions are just bubbles within bubbles. They are still in our space, and still occupy our X,Y,Z. All they do is form the insulation around the black hole like little igloos as they are pushed down by the passing Aether stream.

So I have absolutely no hidden dimensions at all.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Particles...

Particles are just bubbles within bubbles starting with the Planck bubble, squeezed into the kissing problem (http://plus.maths.org/issue23/features/ ... index.html), crushed, freeing space, a sudden rush to fill the hole, squeezing the igloo formation that is left after the hole is freed. The igloo formation is the Nucleus. keep scaling this rush, and release, and you get the next igloo made from the first igloo.. and so on. Lots of particles all made from X,Y,Z, in, out.

This sort of igloo effect but with a stream of planck running through the gaps moving them apart a bit...

http://library.thinkquest.org/17940/tex ... /atom.html

Think of the sun. It does the igloo effect so that you can see it. The rush inwards of the Aether, the following release of energy pushing outwards against the flow inwards. suspended ping pong balls in 3D. It's a huge particle in a way.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

When are you going to stop playing with your lego?

-
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

David Quinn wrote:When are you going to stop playing with your lego?

-
Enlightenment for me is a 'Theory Of Everything'. I don't think you can become more aware than that.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

What if it were the case that the world and every experience we have is a simulation running inside a computer, or a dream inside some being's head? What would be the status of your "Theory of Everything", then?

-
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

David Quinn wrote:What if it were the case that the world and every experience we have is a simulation running inside a computer, or a dream inside some being's head? What would be the status of your "Theory of Everything", then?

-
I do think that this is a simulation running inside a computer. But the simulation is based on real physics, therefore my theory will work wherever it is. I think that this is a past historic event that we are visiting. Hopefully they haven't answered everything, and I can come up with something new for them to think about. Or maybe I have managed to realise more than say their best genius in a lifetime. At least that would be an accomplishment. Say if Einstein was a score of 90, and I was a score of 95, that would give me some credit. I am also working on predicting random numbers with my computer programming skills. Now that is something thought to be impossible. I am trying to predict the lottery numbers 3 times as verification of my achievement. I think that even a future race would be interested in that.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Pincho Paxton wrote:
David Quinn wrote:What if it were the case that the world and every experience we have is a simulation running inside a computer, or a dream inside some being's head? What would be the status of your "Theory of Everything", then?
I do think that this is a simulation running inside a computer. But the simulation is based on real physics, therefore my theory will work wherever it is.
Not if what you call "real physics" is nothing more than algorithms programmed into the simulation.

-
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

I usually like to nip wrong ideas/arguments in the bud, and this makes many people angry(even on this forum.) I think your theory is false in its basic assumption - I hope you'll analyse what I say, instead of opposing me without reason.

The problem with the "Theory of Everything" is that it's logically impossible to have a theory for everything. If "everything" is taken to mean the infinite(and not only time or space or both), then a theory/concept about the infinite is impossible. This is because for any theory to exist, there must be something that is *not* that theory. Since there can be nothing that is not infinite, there cannot be a concept of the infinite. Let me put it in another way - a theory requires a subject and an object. In the case of a theory of everything, there has to be something else *other* than everything present, to theorise it. This is obviously not logically possible.

So you are mistaken in your primary assumption - that there can be a theory of everything in the first place. Do not look for a concept/theory of the infinite. From the Gospel of Thomas:

His disciples said to him, "When will the Kingdom come?" Jesus said, "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying, 'Here it is', or 'There it is'. Rather, the Kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."
Anders Schlander

Post by Anders Schlander »

David Quinn wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:
I do think that this is a simulation running inside a computer. But the simulation is based on real physics, therefore my theory will work wherever it is.
Not if what you call "real physics" is nothing more than algorithms programmed into the simulation.

-
'if real physics' means causation, the computer simulation is caused by real physics, and generates real physics(effects), meaning, 'physics' 'is' the nature of things and corresponding change.

But.... saying that things are the product of a 'simulation', is just aswell as saying the universe as most people think of it, is made by god. After this, u need to answer where god or the simulation came from. Both god or simulation may be 'real physics', but then theres another question to answer, what made real physics? or has it always been around eternally, etc.

The question of a simulation is all well and good, the problem is that this doesn't answer 'everything', it just lands us into infinite regression like the argument that god created the world....
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

jupiviv wrote:I usually like to nip wrong ideas/arguments in the bud, and this makes many people angry(even on this forum.) I think your theory is false in its basic assumption - I hope you'll analyse what I say, instead of opposing me without reason.

The problem with the "Theory of Everything" is that it's logically impossible to have a theory for everything. If "everything" is taken to mean the infinite(and not only time or space or both), then a theory/concept about the infinite is impossible. This is because for any theory to exist, there must be something that is *not* that theory. Since there can be nothing that is not infinite, there cannot be a concept of the infinite. Let me put it in another way - a theory requires a subject and an object. In the case of a theory of everything, there has to be something else *other* than everything present, to theorise it. This is obviously not logically possible.

So you are mistaken in your primary assumption - that there can be a theory of everything in the first place. Do not look for a concept/theory of the infinite. From the Gospel of Thomas:

His disciples said to him, "When will the Kingdom come?" Jesus said, "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying, 'Here it is', or 'There it is'. Rather, the Kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."
Actually the theory of everything is accepted in Wikipedia, and by science as a way to explain everything from a few simple concepts. As in, what makes everything, what made the Universe. Although there are an infinite number of things that can be created by the Aether, it is possible to explain them all from the same physics...

This is a simple set of rules, yet you can create everything from them....

Aether is a grain of bubbles.
Bubbles burst.
Bursting planck cannot create zero therefore it creates a black hole.
Bursting planck cannot disappear therefore a wave is released in 3D.
The 3D outward wave is opposed by the incoming Aether stream creating a particle as forces collide, The 3D particle is like the building blocks of an igloo.
The surrounding Aether spins around the hole inside the surrounding bubble.

And how many times you repeat those rules in the Golden Ratio creates things like this...

Stage 1 the Universe begins
Stage 2 the Nucleus, and a photon
Repeat 3 times to get the Atom, and an electron

Stage 1 million to get a magnet
Stage 1 trillion to get The Earth
Stage 100 trillion to get The sun
Stage 1 zillion to get a Galaxy

All made the same way.. so it's a 'Theory Of Everything'
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Anders Schlander wrote:
'if real physics' means causation, the computer simulation is caused by real physics, and generates real physics(effects), meaning, 'physics' 'is' the nature of things and corresponding change.

But.... saying that things are the product of a 'simulation', is just aswell as saying the universe as most people think of it, is made by god. After this, u need to answer where god or the simulation came from. Both god or simulation may be 'real physics', but then theres another question to answer, what made real physics? or has it always been around eternally, etc.

The question of a simulation is all well and good, the problem is that this doesn't answer 'everything', it just lands us into infinite regression like the argument that god created the world....
No it doesn't because there is a mathematical solution to it, which I could post, but it is easier just to explain it...

Man created the Hologram, because man overcame the ageing process.
People lived forever.
People ran out of things to do.
This resulted in a life that was not very happy.
This resulted in unhealthy behaviour, and crime rates increased.
Life in prison was even more boring, and totally unacceptable to someone already on the brink of madness.

So the Earth was created, or some similar place, a prototype.
To start again as a baby in a simulator.
To have all of your memories removed.
To be placed in an environment with rules like the Bible.
To have parents that train you.
To go back in History to a time where entertainment was about to arise.

To have entertainment drip fed to you..
B/W TV to Colour Tv
Elvis Presley, The Beetles..
VHS to DVD to Blu Ray
The first computers
The first Computer games
Vinyl to CD
Old movies to new movies with CGI

With war in the past

Leading up to death, as a warning to you that Heaven doesn't want you to commit crimes else you will get the death penalty.

The thing about this idea is that this is an ideal time period to do all of those things. 1960 onwards is where it all begins. Once mainstream colour TV's come out it is already to late to start the simulation. That is a very small slot in time, with odds of at least 45 million to 1.. depending on how long the human race exists for. So the fact that we are living in this tiny slot is an amazing coincidence, like winning the lottery 4 times in your life. So there is much more chance that it is a simulator than real.

I was wondering how many people actually figure it out.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Pincho Paxton wrote:1960 onwards is where it all begins. Once mainstream colour TV's come out it is already to late to start the simulation. That is a very small slot in time, with odds of at least 45 million to 1.. depending on how long the human race exists for. So the fact that we are living in this tiny slot is an amazing coincidence, like winning the lottery 4 times in your life. So there is much more chance that it is a simulator than real.

I was wondering how many people actually figure it out.
Somewhere around 1960 is where/when the communication satellites began to "evolve".

The "people" (scientists) interested in outer space began to figure it out.

Where it all ends up (goes) well, I'll have to consult the crystal ball (a black hole bubble) of knowledge. Understanding comes in the next life-time, wherever those photons of mine end up. Right now they reside in my children (offspring), and have resided in my girlfriend's "Hadron Collider" of-an-oven (vaginal cavity) in years past.

PS - Yes, the Black Hole of lovemaking .. what a beautiful choice.
Don't run to your death
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

So what created the Universe, and what shape is it?

The universe was originally a huge Black hole with planck scale Aether resting in it, and it was already infinite. It has always been infinite.

It's shape is dictated by the Kissing problem. So it is something like the icosahedral arrangement fractalled outwards eventually into many spheres. Remember that there is an infinite number of these sphere, and therefore combined they have no outer edges, but it was dictated by the kissing problem to begin with.

This actually gives infinity a map of pressures. The kissing problem gives the universe these pressures, and so it gives the Universe places to expand from. And because the kissing problem isn't perfect, it has gaps, you get the random chaos. A slight deviation in possible directions for the planck material. The breakoff at Snooker.

Plank at the centre of the icosahedral was where the planck would be forced to break when infinity tried to equal infinity + 1.. a sort of problematic situation.

This resulted in a landslide inwards of planck, and a wave outwards.. an empty hole. Better still, an empty expanding hole. The expanding hole is an expansion of planck hitting more planck, which results in a black hole ring (A Black Hole around Matter).. which is a membrane stream for aether to flow around in circles. You could imagine a Sun at this point if you want to imagine what it looks like on a much larger scale. However, a sun is all of this combined by much larger matter.

But as the waves push outwards, the distance between planck is forced apart resulting in a membrane full of holes.

Now the planck can move forwards again through the holes, which is what Dark Matter is. It is the streams that can gush through the holes.

Here is a situation with planck heading towards one another for the first time. The shape of this pattern is a sort of inwards heading star shape.

When the first planck collide, they create a new wave, but it is smaller than the incoming planck force.

That creates a spin. More collisions create more black holes in the spinning star. More Aether spins in the new holes, and....

now we scale up, and up, and up through nucleus, atoms, the Sun, and finally....

It looks like a Galaxy. a star shape with a spin, with all of the collisions happening at the centre where the Galaxy glows.

A bunch of them equal the Universe.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

What creates movement anyway.. like the first ever movement?

This question has been bugging me for ages, but I have solved it....

It is much harder to stop moving than it is to move at the planck scale!

The centrifugal spin around a black hole is to spin in every direction at once.. that is stop!

The Aether cannot stand still on its own.. it has to keep moving all of the time when it is in a free space. A free space is usually a stream... Dark Matter, or a Black Hole.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Anders Schlander wrote:
David Quinn wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:I do think that this is a simulation running inside a computer. But the simulation is based on real physics, therefore my theory will work wherever it is.

"Physics" normally refers to theorizing about certain kinds of patterns observed in the world. It isn't synonymous with causality or the nature of things.

Computer scientists can program simulated worlds which operate by different laws of physics. In these cases, causality continues to operate in both worlds (the "real world" and simulated world), even though the laws of physics are different.

In the same way, our "real world" could easily be a simulation generated within a realm that has entirely different laws.

That's a good point. No conscious entity in whatever realm can be certain that their "real world" isn't a virtual reality of some kind. As with us, they can have no way of knowing either way. It is impossible for any being to resolve the issue. It will always remain a permanent thorn of doubt.

The infinite regression that you point out is a valid concern, but it is easy enough to conceive of alternative scenarios which create the same doubt and yet don't fall into infinite regressions. For example, it could be that the current laws of physics are being sustained by a natural phenomenon of which we are completely unaware. As such, the world as we know it could suddenly transform into an entirely new world complete with an entirely different set of laws, depending on the movements of this unseen phenomenon. If this were to happen, it would be as though the old laws never existed in the first place, so ephemeral was their nature.

The key point in all of this is that it is foolish to build one's philosophic house on sand, as Pincho is doing. It is far better to reach for the kind of bedrock knowledge which can never be affected by the possibility that our world is virtual in nature, or that the laws of physics are merely temporary in nature.

-