The Mind & Reality

Post questions or suggestions here.
Renaissance

The Mind & Reality

Post by Renaissance »

Lately I’ve been studying my DVD set devoted to the Renaissance. It’s amazing that one of the most famous architects who ushered in the Renaissance was said to have been thought to be crazy for his initial ideas in building a dome for the Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore. His name was: Brunelleschi.

I was truly surprised to learn that Brunelleschi’s ideas were considered so radical that before he established himself he was thought to be insane.

Dean Radin Ph.D. has said that all new scientific ideas are usually initially considered ‘wacky’ until someone wins a Nobel Prize because of them then they become established orthodox ideas. He goes on to say that many of the new ideas scientists have are eventually proven to be genuinely ‘wacky’. Considering this I imagine the skepticism towards new ideas is well-founded, eh?

The point is that a true genius with new and original ideas will most certainly appear to be ‘crazy’ to the mediocre-minded who wouldn’t recognize a true genius even if he walked up to them and pulled their underwear up over their heads.

I believe that many a true genius has been driven insane by the conformist mediocre-minded who infest this planet and are driving it to ecological doom.

Oh well…. What “they” may do is not my problem. My problem is (((MY LIFE))) and making the best of my life is my responsibility. What “they” may think or do is THEIR problem and, usually, none of my business.

There is indeed a ‘right’ way to live in order to make the best of life. It involves the proper reprogramming of…the mind. I am seeing more evidence all the time that the thoughts I consistently entertain literally bring my daily reality into being and maintain it. Improve the quality of my thoughts and my entire life will improve as a result according to universal law.

Renaissance

The Spirit of Genius

Post by Renaissance »

I believe we are all born geniuses, but the process of being raised and living among the mediocre-minded tends to strangle the genius out of most of us. Those whose genius refuses to conform to established social ‘tribal’ customs are usually considered odd and are the subjects of ridicule from the masses of mediocre-minded conformist humans.

It has been my goal in life to awaken the genius in me and cause it to grow and flourish by creating an environment that invites the Spirit of Genius to descend and make its home with me. It is my belief that when the proper environment is encouraged there is a veritable and very real ‘Spirit of Genius’ that, effectively, descends and remains until the environment that encourages great art, music and literature is disturbed beyond a certain point. Humans have the tendency to ruin every great thing entrusted to them and when the established environment that encouraged the ‘descent’ of the Spirit of Genius has been disrupted beyond a certain point the Spirit of Genius ascends and leaves in a reverse of the same manner that it originally descended and made its home among the wise.

So, does a true genius have to be recognized as one by the mediocre-minded in order to be a true genius? If you all say that I am a true genius should your opinions of me be trusted? I think not. My awakening genius is not dependant upon the opinions of the mediocre-minded to be real and genuine. Whether you think I am a genius or not is truly…none of my business. What I think of myself is MY business and I say that I am a true artistic genius whether you agree or not!

Last edited by Renaissance on Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trevor Salyzyn

Re: The Mind & Reality

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Renaissance wrote:I believe we are all geniuses
I hate to nitpick, but this seems to contradict everything else you said. Could you elaborate?
A mindful man needs few words.
Renaissance

Post by Renaissance »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:
Renaissance wrote:I believe we are all geniuses
I hate to nitpick, but this seems to contradict everything else you said. Could you elaborate?
I don't see how I contradicted everything else I said. Could YOU elaborate how I did so? I guess that instead I should have written:

I believe we are all born geniuses

Yes, that is what I should have written for that is what I meant. I will now change the original post. Thanks for pointing this out.

I believe we all have the DaVinci/Michelangelo DNA in us. True genius is something that does not tend to jibe with the average mediocre-minded mindset and so they tend to supress the genius in children. I believe that in most the seed of genius easily goes dormant in the face of such relentless scholastic persecution. Few are those whose genius is strong enough to become rugged and positively productive in life rather than go dormant as the dumb sheep humans conform to whatever social system they may be born into.
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

Renaissance,

I agree that for a person's genius to flourish, they need to detach themselves from the normal "dumb sheep" valuing of things such as; shopping, mobile phones, E-games, and the multitude of other drugs available. How do you see your announcement of your genius, and your idea of genius existing in all people at birth, bringing about a change in a person's values? That is, how will those two things assist the "seed of genius" grow?
Renaissance

Post by Renaissance »

I cannot say what exactly will work for everyone else. I can only say what I find is currently working best for me. If what works for me only works for me and not for others that isn’t my problem or my concern. One of the secrets to having peace of mind is knowing how and when to mind my own business.

Here’s the thing I feel I have recently learned from the Spirit of Nature:

Religion essentially says that we all live in God’s world and we had better do what religions say or God will punish us.

Atheist/Agnostics essentially say that we live in THE universe and on THE planet Earth. We are lonely little accident mechanistic machine beings. All our sense of purpose is a delusion for life is meaningless.

Oh, the atheist/agnostics who run the public school curriculum have so infected it with their meaningless, mechanistic view of reality that it has indeed saturated us with its ‘poison’. New discoveries in quantum physics are proving this view of the universe to be at least as defective as the view of a flat Earth.

What I am learning is that both views are incorrect. In fact I am living in MY world and in MY universe. Everything everywhere belongs just as much to me as to everyone else for we are all God equally. We are born wealthy beyond all logic and reason and the only thing that keeps us from accessing the power to Intend and manifest whatever we may want is an amnesia we have imposed upon ourselves when we came into this world.

I believe that the way to awaken and cause the seed of genius to grow in our lives is through (((REMEMBERING))) who we really are. To counteract the amnesia we have deliberately imposed upon ourselves, in order to create a sense of challenge, is indeed ‘the way’ to using Intent to manifest whatever it may be that we properly set our intent upon.

Different people are predisposed towards being geniuses in different areas. My predilection is towards music, dance, advanced Tai Chi, bodybuilding, digital art and other related activities. With others their seed of genius may be better expressed in engineering, architecture, mechanics, sales or any other number of talents they may possess.

I feel that in order to invite the very alive Spirit of Genius to remain and grow stronger and more profound in my life I must maintain an inspiring personal environment that lends itself towards great and wonderful thoughts, words, actions and reactions to the world I perceive.

I no longer live in God’s world I live in MY WORLD

I no longer live on THE Earth I live on MY EARTH

From this perspective I can have whatever it is I REALLY want because the entire universe belongs just as much to me as to anyone else. So, for me the seat of genius is in mastering the art of manifesting whatever it is I consistently, and passionately, set my concentrated Intent upon.

If this works for you that is great. If not that is equally great. What you do in YOUR world and in YOUR universe is none of my business and AMEN to that! So you see I am not AT ALL concerned with finding solutions for everyone. That may change once I master the art of manifesting through the proper concerted focused concentration of my Intent. Then again...it may not. I Intend to have fun either way!

tek0

Post by tek0 »

I see your point.

I have seen the localized american technology involving meta-materials and or worm holes.

I respect them all for the control they posess but I dislike lack of species imperatives.

They do have AI and quantum computing to tell them the best calculations so maybe it is all happening how it must.

Shame if it was not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rd6u0un ... re=related

optimism must be some kind of weakness cause it never prevails for vast tracts of humanity no matter how the link between environment and knowledge plays out on a natural level.
tek0

Post by tek0 »

Something has been destroyed...I posted it....and it is gone...hahah it was something suspicious..

you fucers.......gone the name of love I suspect

I do not lie when I am on to it
tek0

Post by tek0 »

some thing
Last edited by tek0 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tek0

Post by tek0 »

Is b ti fujlll meta materials will demolish you......ai ...enemy AI Attacks like you do..

ASS hats your music will doom you ..........I too wield death for you and

DOD HAS EDITed and they do not like my message of hope

dead fall.

they will perish as the final AI will cut them out....loss or not
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I think the secret lies in the (((((((POWER!!!)))))) to play red hot ((((((GUITAR!!!)))))).
Jason

Post by Jason »

Dan Rowden wrote:I think the secret lies in the (((((((POWER!!!)))))) to play red hot ((((((GUITAR!!!)))))).
That sounds like something from Wayne's World.
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

Renaissance wrote:
One of the secrets to having peace of mind is knowing how and when to mind my own business.
What you do in YOUR world and in YOUR universe is none of my business
But that isn't true, is it? For you've made clear that you hold grievances towards the, "relentless scholastic persecution", and the "dumb sheep humans". You also appear to be disappointed by people "whose genius" isn't "strong enough to become rugged and positively productive in life". And you point out that unlike the "average mediocre-minded mindset" who "tend to supress the genius in children" - you, do not. That's a definite infringement, for you've discriminated against those with that "mediocre-minded mindset".

Just writing to this forum is an encroachment on others. As, indeed, is your very existence on the planet.

This shows that you are not adhering to your mission statement of "minding your own business" in your own world and own universe. A new one that takes into account all your interactions and discriminations looks to be needed.

(Even having a 'mission statement' is an encroachment!)
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Jason wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:I think the secret lies in the (((((((POWER!!!)))))) to play red hot ((((((GUITAR!!!)))))).
That sounds like something from Wayne's World.
Actually it's something from Sid's world. You've met, Sid, surely?
Jason

Post by Jason »

Dan Rowden wrote:You've met, Sid, surely?
That depends which Sid you're talking about. Is his first name Lysergic?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Jason wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:You've met, Sid, surely?
That depends which Sid you're talking about. Is his first name Lysergic?
I don't think I've seen an incarnation of Sid with that in it. Sid is likely the most banned person on the Internet. You can always recognise Sid by his (((((POWER!)))).
Jason

Post by Jason »

Dan Rowden wrote:I don't think I've seen an incarnation of Sid with that in it. Sid is likely the most banned person on the Internet. You can always recognise Sid by his (((((POWER!)))).
I've never heard of that Sid.
tek0

Post by tek0 »

Last edited by tek0 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Jason wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:I don't think I've seen an incarnation of Sid with that in it. Sid is likely the most banned person on the Internet. You can always recognise Sid by his (((((POWER!)))).
Ezboard/Yuku - um - "celebrity". You might know him as Victorious Sidarthur or the more recently incarnated Sidarthur Prospero.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Don't know him. I didn't/don't frequent those forums.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Many of us here did, Jason.

I'll resist the temptation to say more.
Renaissance

The Wise and the Foolish

Post by Renaissance »

The wise read the Bhagavad-Gita and cherish the good and wholesome things they may learn while keeping the rest in question. The fools read the Bhagavad-Gita determined that the most important thing is debating whether or not Krishna actually existed. This is the way it has been among the bulk of the Castaneda skeptics I have encountered on the Internet. They are determined that don Juan never existed and that Castaneda was a fraud. Well, Castaneda was a genuine New York Times bestselling author. He was no fraud! Let's clear that up once and for all.

So the trule wise are chiefly concerned with what was written rather than who wrote it. The unwise get stuck in 'who wrote it' and never realize that they have stagnated themselves.

I am a new creation moment-by-moment. I am not who I used to be. The cells of my body have been replaced and I have a new body and, through my Intent, I also have a new mind. I keep getting better and more wonderful all the time. That's just the way it is with me whether you like or agree with it or not.

So, the question for the wise is: What is useful to you as an individual? If something is useful then by cracky use it, fer Christ's sake. If not then don't use it. The fools who reject useful knowledge because they don't like the proverbial packaging it is in are very numb dumb cult brainwashed. Christians who reject true and useful knowledge purportedly imparted by the Buddha are fools indeed for there are many useful lessons in the teachings of the Buddha. The wise will use all that is good and wholesome to improve the quality of their lives.

Oh well….

We're all proverbial 'Bozos' on this bus of life so we might as well laugh for there is no indication, I have seen, that life is supposed to be taken seriously. If there is a God He has one heck of a painfully brutal sense of humor, let me tell you!

Renaissance

Post by Renaissance »

Dan Rowden wrote:
Jason wrote:
Ezboard/Yuku - um - "celebrity". You might know him as Victorious Sidarthur or the more recently incarnated Sidarthur Prospero.
I was never who anyone thought I was
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Thanks for that, ace.

Same meta-programming going on over here...

Using director one-eye to play in the sand. right eye to analysis.

Even saw this precog (in retrocog) in a parallel set of sticks bout an hour ago.
Renaissance

Post by Renaissance »

Sue Hindmarsh wrote:Renaissance wrote:
One of the secrets to having peace of mind is knowing how and when to mind my own business.
What you do in YOUR world and in YOUR universe is none of my business
But that isn't true, is it? For you've made clear that you hold grievances towards the, "relentless scholastic persecution", and the "dumb sheep humans". You also appear to be disappointed by people "whose genius" isn't "strong enough to become rugged and positively productive in life". And you point out that unlike the "average mediocre-minded mindset" who "tend to supress the genius in children" - you, do not. That's a definite infringement, for you've discriminated against those with that "mediocre-minded mindset".

Just writing to this forum is an encroachment on others. As, indeed, is your very existence on the planet.

This shows that you are not adhering to your mission statement of "minding your own business" in your own world and own universe. A new one that takes into account all your interactions and discriminations looks to be needed.

(Even having a 'mission statement' is an encroachment!)
Thanks for your intelligent counterpoint commentary. I will do my best to be worthy of your response:

I feel that ANYTHING which inspires strong emotions in me can be used to my overall advantage. My grievances over the Illuminati mind slavery we are under, reinforced by media subconscious programming, has inspired me to do something about it. I am indeed doing something about it from my personal perspective and this is all that matters.

The stronger I become in the Spirit of Nature the more I celebrate my success in all wonderful avenues of my life. My grievances were the direct result of my weakness. I now grieve less than I used to and I celebrate my victories rather than condemn myself for my temporary defeats.

I learned that when I curse in anger I cut myself off from my source and so through great discipline and relentless determination I now no longer curse when I get angry. Two of the main words I use instead: Friggin & Bloody. It’s the effort to improve that impresses the Living Spirit of Nature and inspires it to grant my most wonderful and beloved wishes in life. To the Spirit of Nature what I am is nowhere near as important as…what I am becoming.

I have recently moved and decided not to reconnect my electric television antenna. Among other things, amazingly, I am losing weight without even having to try! The television ‘programming’ (they don’t even bother to change the name of what they are actually doing) towards eating more than you should is quite relentless on television. I have over a thousand DVDs of the greatest television shows and movies I have ever seen. I make my commercial at will and they last as long as I want them to. If I choose to take a week to watch an entire movie so be it. I am the God of my television and I say what does or does not happen on it!

What a difference to my mind! I am convinced they are doing some sort of insidious electronic subconscious programming through television that is going to become crystal clear when, by law, all television programs are forced to go digital. You suckers who are caught in the media trap are going to be in for mental hell when that happens. Oh well…. Not my problem.