totality=a combined total = something - not everything!

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Kitoak

Post by Kitoak »

freelight

piffy

Post by freelight »

zarathustra wrote:freelight...dribble, dribble and more dribble...intellectual pigmology posturing as intellect and philosophy...it's impossible to argue with priests....
Z,...........perhaps laying aside your 'piff' on religion and spirituality in general (not sure where you stand there but your antagonsim against 'god' or the 'god' concept with all its relatives is evident)...and just taking the concept for what its worth may bring a new dawn of realization for you. The All is the All. - it includes every actuality and potential in existence...this must include INFINITY.

paul
All is Consciousness
zarathustra

Post by zarathustra »

save your preaching for the pulpit! I neither belive or disbelieve.
"your words echo 'thus' in my mind..." TS Elliot...it's like watching a big snake trying desperately to consume its tail...
achromatics ad nauseum...there is no point arguing, either I accept or reject...Mmm...
zarathustra

Post by zarathustra »

save your preaching for the pulpit! "your words echo 'thus' in my mind..." TS Elliot...you're like a big snake trying desperately to consume its tail...
sevens

Symbols

Post by sevens »

The ancient symbol of a snake biting its own tail is...

Infinity.

(A Fully Integrated Psyche - Individual)
freelight

Re: Symbols

Post by freelight »

sevens wrote:The ancient symbol of a snake biting its own tail is...

Infinity.

(A Fully Integrated Psyche - Individual)

Hi sevens,

Ironic isnt it?...that Z would provide us with something prophetic. lol. Its also the symbol esteemed by some gnostics signifying wisdom I believe.

paul
All is Consciousness
freelight

pulpit poptarts

Post by freelight »

zarathustra wrote:save your preaching for the pulpit! I neither belive or disbelieve.
"your words echo 'thus' in my mind..." TS Elliot...it's like watching a big snake trying desperately to consume its tail...
achromatics ad nauseum...there is no point arguing, either I accept or reject...Mmm...

Ahhhh,......such agnostic staunchness. Dont worry Z,...no one is trying to convert you. What is shared can be explored by any who desires to do such - all is speculation more or less, and who is qualified to validate the truth of anything.....except the Truth Itself.

paul
All is Consciousness
sevens

[ - | - ]

Post by sevens »

What's Up, FreeLight?

:)
freelight

Re: [ - | - ]

Post by freelight »

sevens wrote:What's Up, FreeLight?

:)
Enjoying the journey and the unique folks here at the Forum! lol. - and of course.....exploring this wonderful Reality we call Life/God/Mind/Consciousness, etc.

paul
All is Consciousness