A=A

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Mr. Tord, it is not that you are stupid and that your psyche is blocking every possibility for you to achieve wisdom, both facts which your every statement seem to confirm, it's just that you bore yourself. You are so hopelessly bored.

endure..
Jamesh

Post by Jamesh »

Prince: Offer something constructive or piss off. Don't be just a sniper, say something.
Joel: I think you’ll be back.
Tord: your ego is clearly getting in the way.

Joel and Tord are very similar in my book – they don’t like the fact their ego’s are being hammered. It is a natural reaction to “dangerous thoughts”
Blair

Post by Blair »

Who are you to tell me to piss off fucktard? I am saying something, it's up to you figure that out.

The primary purpose of this forum is to get rid of ego crap. Anyone who comes here with an ego gets battered. The point is, what to do next?
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Tord wrote:
DQ: you can't even bring yourself to admit you are certain that you don't have complete knowledge of the world. That is insane

T: Do you make the claim that Mr. Solway is insane?

Kevin already acknowledges that he is certain he does not have complete knowledge of the world, empirically speaking. The question is, do you have the courage to acknowledge this yourself? That is, do you have the courage to acknowledge that you are actually certain of something?

Mr. Solway, it is not that you and Mr. Quinn are stupid and that your psyche is blocking every possibility for you to achieve wisdom, both facts which your every statement seem to confirm, it's just that you bore me. You are so hopelessly boring.
I'm sorry, does truth bore you?

-
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

David Quinn asked Tord: "I'm sorry, does truth bore you?".

When seen from a distracted perspective, truth and everyone attached to it must look boring? Depriving even of what is held most dear.
DHodges

Entertainment!

Post by DHodges »

DavidQuinn000 wrote:Tord wrote:
Mr. Solway, it is not that you and Mr. Quinn are stupid and that your psyche is blocking every possibility for you to achieve wisdom, both facts which your every statement seem to confirm, it's just that you bore me. You are so hopelessly boring.
I'm sorry, does truth bore you?
This seems to me like an important topic: the need to be entertained. I think many people would think that saying that your statements are boring, is far more damning than saying they are incorrect.

But yes, the truth is not entertaining. It's not a diversion. It's what people want to be diverted from. Seeking after truth is work.

Truth is just truth; its only virtue is being true. There is nothing about it that must be fun or amusing. In fact, many people go out of their way to avoid the potential unpleasantness of confronting various truths.

Why search afer truth? It won't make you happy.
Tord

Post by Tord »

Well, having long given up the hope of Mr. Quinn and Mr. Solway say anything containing just a tiny bit of wisdom, I didn't bother with the clearity of my statement as it wasn't meant for anyone else. The truth of it is; Stupidity is what bore me. So it is the fact(!) that they are stupid which is the problem. There are some people here who try to think, but they are drowned in the endless stream of inane and obfuscating arguments from said gentlemen. I can think of few worse ways to use my time if I am to achieve any of the goals I am striving for. So I leave you to your "obvious" truths, and let you rule this very finite universe alone.

Omnia risus, et omnia pulvis, et omnia nihil
endure...
bert

Post by bert »

DavidQuinn000 wrote:bert wrote:
In the first sentence tord used the word reality.Which might point to the reality of the absolute.If this is so,then he doesn't speak against himself as I will point out.
In the last sentence he says that he can prove things.This proving of things do not have to be things of reality(thruth of the absolute).The prove as a fact can exist within the human reasoning system
Yes, the only way he can eliminate the contradiction is by using different meanings of the word "prove". In the first instance, "prove" means establishing something to be irrefutably true with 100% certainty. In the second instance, the standards are dramatically lowered; "prove" now means supportable by scientific evidence.

As I said before to you quinn:
ONE CAN KNOW THAT HE CAN NOT KNOW.And many did.
The trouble is, there are some things we can know for certain. For example, we can know for certain that Reality is not nothing whatsoever. This is utterly irrefutable.

I've brought this point up a number of times, but Tord makes it plain that he wants nothing to do with it - for good reason, as it completely undermines his belief system. He is so wedded to the philosophy of uncertainty that his mind instinctively blocks out any evidence to the contrary. In this, he is no different to a fundamentalist Christian.

-
proving by scientific evidence (when done correctly) is that not a 100% truth?If not then why do they make such conclusions?They have a brain to.

I think Aristotles is overappreciated,yes.The 'it is either true or false' statement is complete bullshit from a serious objective point of view.
But...Is that what science proved by tests false?Is it not true?

What if we have a test which says that it is both true and false?is this prove not true?Can things not both be false and true at the same time?
Is it not that the truth of paradox is that everything can be true for some time?The prove of the test was conceived 'as truth'.
Timely the prove is 100% true.But it is not the 'truth' nor Truth.

All things are necessary to Truth!

What Tord does is necessary for him.The believes we make are the best for us ,whatever their content.Every belief is sanctified by the believing,and justified by results.

If Tord really seeks for knowledge and wisdom,he must become one who strives for it.
He must become the stiver.
He then becomes the believer that will walk THE path.
unknown

Post by unknown »

The stupidest people in the forum is Mr. Quinn and his ..
Anyone argue continously is a fool. Because argument is based on beliefs. Every one has some form of beliefs. But anyone argue based on that belief is a fool. Belief is a way of keeping your mind quiet. Thats all. It has no other purpose.

This mindless mental masturbation by quinn shows his ignorance.

But again i do not exists, Quinn is my puppet today.
Kevin Solway

Post by Kevin Solway »

unknown wrote:argument is based on beliefs.
Thiat is only your belief.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Well, having long given up the hope of Mr. Quinn and Mr. Solway say anything containing just a tiny bit of wisdom, I didn't bother with the clearity of my statement as it wasn't meant for anyone else. The truth of it is; Stupidity is what bore me. So it is the fact(!) that they are stupid which is the problem. There are some people here who try to think, but they are drowned in the endless stream of inane and obfuscating arguments from said gentlemen. I can think of few worse ways to use my time if I am to achieve any of the goals I am striving for. So I leave you to your "obvious" truths, and let you rule this very finite universe alone.
Goodbye, you won't be missed. I haven't seen such a strong desire to remain as unconsciousness as possible since ..... well, last week with zarathustra.

I'm sure more postmodernist clones will infest this forum before too long. God save us from them! I love the way they loudly proclaim their conviction that everything is uncertain with a straight face, somehow believing that no one on his forum has ever heard this view before. I hear they breed them in factories these days.

-

David Hodges wrote:
DQ: I'm sorry, does truth bore you?

DH: This seems to me like an important topic: the need to be entertained. I think many people would think that saying that your statements are boring, is far more damning than saying they are incorrect.

But yes, the truth is not entertaining. It's not a diversion. It's what people want to be diverted from. Seeking after truth is work.

Truth is just truth; its only virtue is being true. There is nothing about it that must be fun or amusing. In fact, many people go out of their way to avoid the potential unpleasantness of confronting various truths.

Why search afer truth? It won't make you happy.
It depends on what kind of person you are. Tord, for example, only wants to revel orgiastically in speculation and uncertainty, so he has no use for truth. We are boring in his eyes because we refuse to play with him on his terms. We try to pull him out of his orgies, which only serves to spoil his fun.

But for others, truth is the only thing that makes them happy. If you hate the falseness of the world, with its endless trivialities and inanities, and if ignorance and uncertainty causes you too much pain, then truth suddenly becomes very appealing.

I remember being very disturbed by the fact that others in the past have claimed to be enlightened and enjoyed consciousness of Truth, and I was missing out on this. I couldn't live with the thought that this was being denied me. I just had to have it.

-
bert

Post by bert »

Today I was busy making a final statement of the appearing identity calling himself Unknown:
A self-frightened saint who bleats that "all is illusion" ,offering fewer alternatives of reality then half a wet dream and rather wants to be non-existent in order to hope that death will be the end.

I say unto you:'THIS' IS YOUR GREAT MOMENT OF REALITY!
unknown

Post by unknown »

why do you need alternative?why do you want to be spoonfed? why do you want to be slut to my thoughts? why? why?.

Use your own friggin brain.

Think.

But again, you all monkeys need to understand this, you people have n't come close to death yet. Until you see and feel atleast shadow of death, you will have no clue about yourself. You are making yourself something you are not yet unable to go beneath that illusion.

No need to respond, yet you do.

My intention is not to offer you alternative or ideas or a path ...if i show a way then there is a way.

The bottom line is you exist, i do not as of now.

You react (you exist). When you becon "non exist" , when you realize that there is no need to say anything , no need to respond or react rather state the obvious behaviour human monkey nature.

The context is not based on one individual perspective moe of Humans as a whole context.

Think!.

Never agree or disagree.
Blair

Post by Blair »

unknown wrote:My intention is not to offer you alternative or ideas or a path ...if i show a way then there is a way.
Your intention is attention. So it seems.
The bottom line is you exist, i do not as of now.

Why don't you explain how you came to not exist? I am all ears. Monkey nature, reacting to mirrored self etc is all easily understandable, and pretty much true, but you don't want to explain it any furthur though, do you. Perhaps because you can't?

If you are going to write to a forum at all and proclaim you don't exist and that you are saying nothing at all, you might as well follow through because you have already compromised your own (questionable) belief.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

unknown,
I know you asked me to ignore you but I will talk with you anyway.
you people have n't come close to death yet. Until you see and feel atleast shadow of death, you will have no clue about yourself.
I have been there and done that. Yes I am back from the beyond the physical and I have more to say than you do.

I understand your koans but you are experiencing arrogance in pride in your ability to transcend the self - created self. You still have much to learn of compassion and forgiveness.
unknown

Post by unknown »

It is not arrogant. More of watching kids play. You need to understand that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you or anyone here. There is no one greater than you. Yet the fun part is, you fail to see it.

I am negating myself in my post. I might state things which has no point. Point means it is based on some form of belief.

When you think, what you say is very important then you make fool of yourself. it is kind of trickery. The more you know , the more deeper you go into well of illusion. :)

That is the trick.

When your mind is simple and empty ...there is no need to respond. But you still play.

Only "childish" mind asks why this and that until it learns new belief to keep making illusions like baloon until it burst off suddenly.

First rule of thumb if there is any,

You are the greatest. WIthout you, everything cease to exist. So you are the center of your universe. So fk them all.

Now come back to ground, There is nothing to teach. Your own realization of yourself nothing , may be vapour. hahahaha. can't tell you anything usefl with words. That is the tragedy.

When you know you do not exists, you will lose all the urge to question anyone and anything. Because you have nothing to defend. you have become completely free.

Only fools (strong believers of something of a kind(science,religion,philosophy or some other junk)) think they are something. Yes they become their non existant belief.

I can't make you something other than who you are. Actually you are fine except you are not who you are. Because of your human conditioning and the beliefs you learned and conditioned by this society and made yourself a slut to it.

People disagree and agree with me according to their own state of mind. I do not like people who agree or disagree with me. So i want you all to never agree with me or disagree with me?. That is human mind reacting. Like fuzzy rules.

I rather like to see people who do not see my existance but they see themself a conditioned one and then lose it (by luck?) and become who they are naturally.

Can't explain you any further.

Words can only fool you. When words do not exists , you will see your natural self.

peace
unknown
Last edited by unknown on Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
unknown

Post by unknown »

when you know who you are , you will lose all the concepts of humanity crap. compassion , love, hate ..all labels. No use to you except in human society sphere. You go in , new rules apply.

If you wanted to see forest you have to come out of forest and see it from outside. Otherwise you can only see trees and bushes.

To understand humanity which is you as of now, you have unlearn everything you have been taught as human. Every law and rules. May be you have to become an animal. HAHAHAHA.

May be it is not for everyone. That is why i say nothing.

Human brain is fragile one. It does not and will not let conflicting ideas and thoughts coexist in brain. it will collapse.

There you go, my compassion for humans. Hahahaha.

Only fittest see. That means only people with good brain can able to see. Others only will limit themself to their day to day activities of babble and go about their life.

You need to understand this , nothing wrong with them. They are designed to do that.

Only people who can be free are who can't be designed by any lwas or conditioning. They just do not exist.

Peace
unknown
Blair

Post by Blair »

unknown, you are full of shit.

you don't even know who you are.
unknown

Post by unknown »

:)
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

unknown wrote: The more you know , the more you become disillusioned.
Unless one finds out that because of some minor brain damage treatment is needed to even retain the possibility of rationality.

That's one kind on knowledge which can help against delusion.

I can think of other kinds too.
bert

Post by bert »

bert:
A self-frightened saint who bleats that "all is illusion" ,offering fewer alternatives of reality then half a wet dream and rather wants to be non-existent in order to hope that death will be the end.
unknown:
why do you need alternative?why do you want to be spoonfed? why do you want to be slut to my thoughts? why? why?.
Who said that I needed to hear an alternative of you?
You are making illusions .You think things that are non-existent.
I make equality.
It seems you are the slut of my thoughts.
But again, you all monkeys need to understand this, you people have n't come close to death yet.
Another dogma.
No need to respond, yet you do.
you too,unknown
My intention is not to offer you alternative or ideas or a path ...if i show a way then there is a way.
Yes,I know,it's in my statement.
You are showing a way."Reading between the lines" says something about it.It is not told directly,but sublimated.
When you think, what you say is very important then you make fool of yourself. it is kind of trickery. The more you know , the more you become disillusioned.
do you also know that disillusioned means 'getting freed from illusion'?
Only fools (strong believers of something of a kind(science,religion,philosophy or some other junk)) think they are something. Yes they become their non existant belief.
This whole ceremony of you right now shows that you are a strong believer of something.Everybody is a strong believer of something.Beliefs are inherent,not thoughts.Thought might destabilise real believe.
unknown

Post by unknown »

I do not exist!.
bert

Post by bert »

unknown wrote:I do not exist!.
"no law but mine",no fool has ever succeeded in maintaining
bert

Post by bert »

unknown wrote:I do not exist!.
And I'm looking trough you.
unknown

Post by unknown »

you are talking to yourself through me. :)

get it?