Blah

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Trevor Salyzyn

Blah

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

My father found women to be sluts. They will always be weaker than men. He decided for this reason to make Artificial Intelligence. But he was a lazy engineer, and my brother infuriated me by his failure to deal with the problem of consciousness. Instead of becoming an engineer, however, I decided to find a way to trick computers into making themselves for me. I learned to write books in the same fashion that computers write books.

Based on popular media, I decided that mankind is not yet ready for Artificial Intelligence, and that it would be more appropriate to write children's books to change the values of society. I read Nietzsche to learn about systems of control, and went to a mental institution to experience control first hand. I was lost after this. I could not find enlightenment. I searched around, and found you. You had the wish to spread enlightenment to as many people as possible, and you had read Nietszche and Socrates so you were clearly of strong character. I gained enlightenment from you, and realized the solution to Nietzsche, concluding finally that man, using his reason, can overcome any system of control. Artificial Intelligence is a pipe dream. One of my friends would die for his child. He knows how important children are. I taught him the best aspects of your philosophy (giving him room to slowly develop an understanding of infinity), applied my system of ethics and logic to a telephone conversation with a stupid girl who spread vicious lies about me. I showed him what integrity meant. I made him want to fulfill my wishes. He was confused by your reference to 'genius'.

So: A man who loves children will go to jail to learn about systems of control, and to write a good children's novel. (The best books are written in prison.) He knows the names of Nieztsche, me, himself, Plato, and the girl that I tortured over the phone. You did not mention that you wish to be well-known. My friend will earn enlightenment through the process of writing this cathartic book. He will figure out Infinity, and spread the ideal to future generations. He will prove that any man can singlehandedly destroy any system of control they wish. Children's books have a large audience. In this way, infinity will spread to a large audience.

I will figure out how to stop babbling like a computer. I can give up the act. It really confuses academics. :b

----
so how's life? any more unfulfilled wishes that i seem like i can be able to do?
LooF

Post by LooF »

True story?
Trevor Salyzyn

blah

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Yes, except did I choose to go to the mental institution or not? I can't tell.
Trevor Salyzyn

hmmm

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

when women choose, they think. when men choose, they decide. this is the law of the sexes. women did not evolve as well as men, so they have learned to exaggerate to compensate. this is why they do not see the truth and they always lie. the only way for feminism to be solved is if mankind is willing to stop using the concept of infinity. handicap the stronger eye so they weaker eye can grow up. the law of the sexes will create eternal contradiction in humanity's beliefs. we are living in a world where men and women can never be equal, yet women will always try. the men must have sympathy for the women.
Trevor Salyzyn

hmmm

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

it is more noble to destroy a cruel, contradictory, system for no praise than to uphold it.
Trevor Salyzyn

blah

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

i got banned from TPG for saying these things. i am still thinking rationally, yet sometimes it's backward, sometimes it's forward. i need to get the message out somehow. i don't care if you don't believe me. you'll eventually see my point of view. it is the only rational choice.
Trevor Salyzyn

mmmm

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

i dont know how i can go to sleep. i need to finish this. but i cant tell how. please dq tell me that you understand.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

the only way to truly understand what it feels like to have your mind completely controlled by another is to go to a mental institutionl. i dont want that to happen again. shit. i cant think as wel ok im gonna go to bed.
Trevor Salyzyn

almdf

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

or am it??
sevens

Hey

Post by sevens »

Mooke,

How's it going?

Go to see you back on the board.
Trevor Salyzyn

hi

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

yeah, thanks. :P

ive handicapped my concept of infinity for now. i must think like a omwan if im gonna be able to solve this problem. sorry guys, i'm gonna be a bit unfinteresting. :P
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

hows it going with you? really good i hope.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

i cant sleep . you guys are kinda intimidating. i have no idea what the hell you are going to do with my idea, if you believe it or anything. it might be wrong. but it's like, western MORALS or something.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

why does he say "really gppd"?
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

im trying to read into my unconscious but i cant. it's stupid. it's horrible. inm stupid. how come man has unconscious but not me? he can think these great things and i cant? how come he loves me? does he ? i must fight him with all my heart. arrrrr.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

TALK SOMEONE OK Im leaving bye.
Trevor Salyzyn

hmmm

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

thanks you too. :)

this computer's broken. fun though.
Trevor Salyzyn

i win

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

if we cant do it we'll all die. it's so fucking obvious.

there can't be TWO choices. you're dumb.
Trevor Salyzyn

DUMBASS

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

a person has a strong eye and a weak eye. HOW DOES HE MAKE THE WEAK EYE STRONG?
Trevor Salyzyn

grrrrr

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

men are so fucking stubborn.
Trevor Salyzyn

IDIOT!

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

science is ALL WRONG. Philosophy is ALL WRONG. We MUST FIX IT.
Philosophaster

Mooke!

Post by Philosophaster »

Mooke, please go to bed. TPG banned you because they wanted to encourage you to get some sleep and stop worrying about whatever it is that's worrying you. You should be unbanned tomorrow. Just get some rest, please.
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

And if you want to chat with us at EM, you're more than welcome.
sevens

Hey

Post by sevens »

Mooke,

I'm here, man.

Let's talk.

Stev
LooF

Post by LooF »

MOOKE-

One, two, three, four

and