Psychedelics

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
sevens

Psychedelics

Post by sevens »

I've only smoked pot.

But, the other night, I ingested a sleeping aide. As I lay in my bed, my mind began to expand. What occured was extremely interesting. I was able to access a lucid mind, behind-closed-conscious-eye-lids. In this environment, I began to observe a large field of 'math': electric lines running perpendicular to each other, rotating and spiraling smoothly - into infinity. In the center of this breathing landscape, was a cube - constructed of the same electric lines. In the center of the center, was a glowing fire, green and blue. (A symbolic representation of my mind, encasing my 'soul'?)

After this picture show, I was transported into a direct lucid dream experience - not able to distinguish between 'this reality' and my new one. Now, if we were able to produce drugs that could enable certain individuals to explore the nether-regions of space, and time - we would indeed bring back a wealth of new scientific knowledge.

Does anyone know if there are scientists exploring these ideas?

(And, if this topic is prohibited, by all means, prohibit it)
hyperqube

psychedelics

Post by hyperqube »

are the key, it's called right brain hyperfrontality.

unlike drugs which are prone to addiction like coke which affect the primitive pain pleasure part of your brain.

psychs go straight to the top, your lobes.

if you really want to unlock that brain. psilocybe is the bomb

no to lsd
hyperqube

Eightfold Map of conciousness

Post by hyperqube »

VI. THE NEUROELECTRIC CIRCUIT
The sixth brain consists of the nervous system becoming aware of itself apart from imprinted gravitational reality-maps (circuits I-IV) and even apart from body-rapture (circuit V). Count Korzybski, the semanticist, called this state "consciousness of abstracting." Dr. John Lilly calls it "metaprogramming," i.e., awareness of programming one's programming. This Einsteinian, relativistic contelligence (consciousness-intelligence) recognizes, for instance, that the Euclidean, Newtonian and Aristotelian reality-maps are just three among billions of possible programs or models for experience. I turned this circuit on with Peyote, LSD and Crowley's "magick" metaprograms.

This level of brain-functioning seems to have been reported first around 500 B.C. among various "occult" groups connected by the Silk Route (Rome-North India). It is so far beyond the terrestrial tunnel-realities that those who have achieved it can barely communicate about it to ordinary humanity (circuits I-IV) and can hardly be understood even by fifth circuit Rapture Engineers.

The characteristics of the neuroelectric circuit are high velocity, multiple choice, relativity, and the fission-fusion of all perceptions into parallel science-fiction universes of alternate possibilities.

The mammalian politics which monitor power struggles among terrestrial humanity are here transcended, i.e., seen as static, artificial, an elaborate charade. One is neither coercively manipulated into another's territorial reality nor forced to struggle against it with reciprocal emotional game-playing (the usual soap-opera dramatics). One simply elects, consciously, whether or not to share the other's reality-model.

Tactics for opening and imprinting the sixth circuit are described and rarely experienced in advanced rajah yoga, and in the hermetic (coded) manuals of the medieval-Renaissance alchemists and Illuminati.

No specific sixth circuit chemical is yet available, but strong psychedelics like mescaline (from my 1962-63 "sacred cactus," peyotl) and psilocybin (from the Mexican "magic mushroom," teonactl) open the nervous system to a mixed-media series of circuit V and circuit VI channels. This is appropriately called "tripping," as distinguished from straight-forward fifth circuit "turning on" or "getting high."

The suppression of scientific research in this area has had the unfortunate result of turning the outlaw drug culture back toward fifth circuit hedonics and pre-scientific tunnel-realities (the occult revival, solipsism, Pop Orientalism). Without scientific discipline and methodology, few can successfully decode the often-frightening (but philosophically crucial) sixth circuit metaprogramming signals. Such scientists as do continue to study this subject dare not publish their results (which are illegal) and record ever-wider tunnel-realities only in private conversations--like the scholars of the Inquisitorial era. (Voltaire announced the Age of Reason two centuries too soon. We are still in the Dark Ages.) Most underground alchemists have given up on such challenging and risky self-work and restrict their trips to fifth circuit erotic tunnels.

The evolutionary function of the sixth circuit is to enable us to communicate at Einsteinian relativities and neuro-electric accelerations, not using third circuit laryngeal-manual symbols but directly via feedback, telepathy and computer link-up. Neuro-electric signals will increasingly replace "speech" (hominid grunts) after space migration.
The EightFold Map of Human Conciousness
sevens

Wow

Post by sevens »

Thank you for that hypercube, hyperqube.
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

I hereby ban this thread in the name of good, old-fashioned thought.
LooF

Post by LooF »

if we're only meant to think

then why do we have this?
Leyla Shen

HALLUCINATION

Post by Leyla Shen »

Meant? Well, I don’t know about any universal “meant,” but it’s certainly what I mean to do.

I assume by “this” you mean the internet and communicating with others. What do you mean to do here and with the events you experience on the forum, promote the taking of drugs as an effective way to expand one’s mind –- to open up new and hitherto unexplored neural pathways -- and discover truth? If that’s the case, I ask the following:

What is the difference between a drug-induced trip and any fantasy I may conure up without drugs? How do you measure the value? What are your fundamental truths, Loof? Do they proceed somewhere along the lines of “if it feels good, do it”?
thesynapseislife

Post by thesynapseislife »

What is the difference between a drug-induced trip and any fantasy I may conure up without drugs? How do you measure the value? What are your fundamental truths, Loof? Do they proceed somewhere along the lines of “if it feels good, do it”?
I agree. I was actually going to mention it but I thought it might be too obvious. :P

My guess is their system of beliefs relys on the standard "if you experience it, it's true to you." Which would naturally incorporate all systems of thought, drug induced or not. Certainly there's no harm in that belief, but it's not what I go by. But then again, who's to say that what I perceive from the Totality is the "standard truth".
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

My guess is their system of beliefs relys on the standard "if you experience it, it's true to you." Which would naturally incorporate all systems of thought, drug induced or not. Certainly there's no harm in that belief, but it's not what I go by.

Wot belief do you go by, then?
But then again, who's to say that what I perceive from the Totality is the "standard truth".
Well, the standard line here with regard to absolute truth goes something like this: an absolute truth cannot be falsified; it is true in all possible worlds. So, that would make everything else -- including belief -- an illusion, wouldn't it? What, then, could you be uncertain about?
Leyla Shen

DELUSION

Post by Leyla Shen »

A=B plus U(nconsciousness)
Dan Rowden

DELUSION

Post by Dan Rowden »

Leyla Shen wrote:Well, the standard line here with regard to absolute truth goes something like this: an absolute truth cannot be falsified; it is true in all possible worlds. So, that would make everything else -- including belief -- an illusion, wouldn't it? What, then, could you be uncertain about?
I like the ethos and the intellectual challenge of that last question. Sometimes things put in reverse make the mind active. What are we uncertain about? What do we fear and why?

There we begin a noble path.

Dan Rowden
bert

Re: DELUSION

Post by bert »

drowden wrote:
Leyla Shen wrote:Well, the standard line here with regard to absolute truth goes something like this: an absolute truth cannot be falsified; it is true in all possible worlds. So, that would make everything else -- including belief -- an illusion, wouldn't it? What, then, could you be uncertain about?
I like the ethos and the intellectual challenge of that last question. Sometimes things put in reverse make the mind active. What are we uncertain about? What do we fear and why?

Dan Rowden
fear is a resultant of doubt,ignorance obsesses him.
He becomes a coward to difficulties.
Now,his LEARNING is fear.

An absolute thruth can ,indeed, not be falsified,because it is not to be measured,but only to be understood.

And what is the thruth of the absolute?This question involves colourblindness...
,because we always conceive as abstract,never as multiple,varied or universal .
They arrive at through NEGATIVES.
sevens

bert

Post by sevens »

Come on, bert.

Sesame Street?
bert

Re: bert

Post by bert »

sevens wrote:Come on, bert.

Sesame Street?
LOL

I don't expect that everyone would understand it,that would be a greedy expectation.

And LooF hates reading.So this time I have tried to keep it short - a will to compensate.

Sevens,are you one of the guys on the balcony of the Muppet show who's being sceptic without even questioning,or is it just your shortage of comprehension that makes you that funny?

anyway I love your reply,I want to remember it.
Leyla Shen

DELUSION

Post by Leyla Shen »

Well, yes. Except, if the answer to the question that precedes it is yes, the last question is already defeated -- isn't it?

Yes. That certainly is quite a bit to stomach all at once.
Leyla Shen

DELUSION

Post by Leyla Shen »

A=B plus U(nconsciousness)
Well, yeah. That was a trip of sorts. Just further reinforces the fundamental, absolute nature of A=A.