MY dialog with some guy in chopra forum member.

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
unknown

Post by unknown »

You see what you see.Your projection. Your interpretation.

You all make your own illusion with your own theories. Your own answers to balance your energy.

Peace
unknown
LooF

Post by LooF »

ohh just have fun in your life

and all will be well

stop THINKING?

because you are sad you are happy

life is a huge trap

there is nothing human can do to get out of itself

is it hidden?

i have faith that i will someday find out the ways

so i shall not stop

i will live forever
unknown

Post by unknown »

You will always see something. As long as you wanted to see something.

Its so simple yet true.

It is just understanding of who you are.

Your mind is clouded with theories.

Your mind is poluuted by this human society.

Rational concept can only get you in circles.

One assumption to another , jumping like a monkey.

All inter-related in rational concept.

You are pulled down by your own mind.

Give it up.

Peace
unknown
zarathustra

Post by zarathustra »

shit, mr unknown, I'm sorry but I fell asleep half way through your psychomystic masturbation. there is something to be said for the art of the aphorism or a simple poem or song, providing you have something worth saying...anyway, I hope this
little quote moves the discussion up a few notches...' but Sisyphus touches the higher fidelity that negates the gods and raises rocks...this universe without a master seems to him nither sterile or futile. each atom of that stone, each mineral-flake of that night-filled mountain, in itself forms a world. the struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart...'albert camus....

being a post-post modernist, I see some merit in your position. go to my post in 'akaine child prod' forum if you need a little more elucidation..... A + B > AB > 2 > 1-1 = 0, or, you must get very lonely....

written by lightening for your edification.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

What is a post-post modernist? Sounds like an empty label to me. What exists after relativism apart from .... more relativism?

You sound like an ordinary postmodernist to me. We've had hundreds of your sort come through this place already. We've all heard the postmodenist speil countless times. So you'll be doing well to surprise us.

-
unknown

Post by unknown »

worth something is relative to your level. If you needed worth something , you will find it.

You always find what you expect , it is just that human mind is always try to distort what you actually wanted.

You can't argue with me. Simple. Because you will end up arguing with your own self. Always you were.. It take people to sometime to realize it.

Ask questions, Never agree or disagree.

peace
unknown
unknown

Post by unknown »

Zara, You have expectation!.
Blair

Post by Blair »

So do you, unknown, you expect your message will appear here. and expect it will be responded to. If it isnt, you make another comment. If you don't exist, why keep it up? What difference does it make to you?
unknown

Post by unknown »

I do not exists. You fail to see it. Yet you blame me for your own illusions and the world you created around you.

I can't make you see it. Only you can see it.

The more you try to respond to me , the more you are away from who you are.

You should respond to yourself. What you are seeing now is "creature" based on the conditioning of human society. Your experiences creates your identity and your world.

That is not you!.