YOU ALL HUMANS ARE MONKEYS!

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
LooF

Post by LooF »

How can truth not exist?

There must be an answer.

Why do you say not?
bert

Post by bert »

unknown wrote:
No need for explanation.
Explanation is for fools.
Hi fool.
Explanations have rendered us many things anyway.Without explaining you wouldn't get your message accross.Their wouldn't be pc's either.
No need to agree or disagree. Any decision you makes only shows your reflection of your beliefs.

knowledge is not about agreeing,but about understanding.
You clearly aren't willing to understand the difference between an opinion ,a belief ,being convinced,presume,know,facts,illusions,fictions,etc.
You still belief in a true/false logic.It's running out of date.That is invented by aristotles.
When you are ready to ignore the answers that you form , The only thing remains is questions and its basis. The belief.
Point is,why should one ignore the answers?There is a reason for that,don't you know?Everything has a purpose;beginning and end...
The more you try to ask questions and find answers , the more you will confuse yourself. Because your answers and questions and theories will change with context. Time is a context.
You seem demotivated easily.you should trust your natural fund of genius more if you are willing to walk with confidence.
You have to gro through the journey. Your brain has to morph in to a state where you will be able to see something one day without fear of losing yourself.
You don't tell the whole story.You are right in YOUR sense,but if you tell it like this it is a religion;accept without question.

every thesis,philosophy or style degenerates pro rata to the number who embrace it!!!
There is no true path initially until clueed for the individual
bert

Post by bert »

LooF wrote:bert you try quite much!
Most things are easy understandable when understood.
The problem is to see ourselves with our eyes open.
bert

Post by bert »

"There is no true path initially until clueed for the individual"

better I like:UNLESS clueed for the...

If I find some time tomorrow I will may support Unknown in his message,because I find it is worthwhile understanding.

The value of a moral doctrine is in its freedom for transgression.
For,the criterion of action, is freedom of movement,timeliness of expression,pleasuring.
unknown

Post by unknown »

You can distinguish things based on the belief you have. You have been conditioned to form defintion of things based on belief you have.

No need to support. There is no message. Message can be formed based on a belief.

My words are useless. it will only create illusion of something which does n't exist.

CONTEXT can't be duplicated.

There is only one CONTEXT. That is you.

Find it. You have been digged and immersed in belief and theories and you all monkeys lost who you are.

I can't tell you how to think. I can't shape your mind.

It has to come from you. It is only possible when you the ability to non judgemental.

Ask questions, Never agree or disagree.

Peace
unknown
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Bert,
unknown wrote: .... .... ....
Unknown could be called the poor man's U.G. Krishnamurti :?)

Someone who fell into the depth before he climbed all the way.
Sapius

Post by Sapius »

unknown wrote:

Ask questions, never agree or disagree.
Why?
unknown

Post by unknown »

There is a chance you will be able to stand outside and look at your beliefs as an outsider.

It is a start.
LooF

Post by LooF »

but you are teaching >_>
Sapius

Post by Sapius »

unknown wrote:There is a chance you will be able to stand outside and look at your beliefs as an outsider.
Why would I need to do that?
bert

Post by bert »

unknown wrote:
You can distinguish things based on the belief you have. You have been conditioned to form defintion of things based on belief you have.
I'm pleased with my self-conditioning.You are self-conditioned too.You have conditioned yourself too act as you are now acting.
No need to support. There is no message. Message can be formed based on a belief.

There is a message.If there isn't a message then don't post,it's that simple.Words sometimes are used to 'say more'.They explain the unseen.Belief are inside the human functioning.words are pieces of art which MAY express the human functioning or anything else.Words are symbols.Concepts.Not real life things.Natural Belief is a real life thing.Natural belief is the intuition that compels belief through that which is experienced reacting,and dominating in turns.
My words are useless. it will only create illusion of something which does n't exist.
Words are only useless because words aren't actions,people make actions.Through words we communicate.Why else do people follow a written law?Illusions exists because we make them,just like sins.So they become as real as one beliefs.And so with all things.....It's illusions all the way....
CONTEXT can't be duplicated.
knowledge is but the excrement of experience.
There is only one CONTEXT. That is you.
What is there to believe, but in self?
Find it. You have been digged and immersed in belief and theories and you all monkeys lost who you are.
You spread the message that one should belief in his self.
It has to come from you. It is only possible when you the ability to non judgemental.
you teach that you can't change others,only one can become himself.
Ask questions, Never agree or disagree.
It is what it is.The beginning of knowledge is the acceptance of the equality of all things.
There is a chance you will be able to stand outside and look at your beliefs as an outsider.

It is a start.
So that one may come to belief that actions are bound up in the belief;being inherent and obscure.
unknown

Post by unknown »

All you are doing is trying to find answers. You are trying to convince yourself you exist by making a judgement based on your beliefs.

Yes this mental masturbation continues until the death.

Is it waste of time? who can tell?.

You decide anything about you. No one has any business in your interests except you.

Ask questions, Answers are for fools. Let them babble this and that.

Observe the fools. You might like to play fool role often.

Peace
unknown
LooF

Post by LooF »

i create the answer for me.
GrimNexus

Post by GrimNexus »

Unknown,

To ask a Question and pay utterly ZERO attention to ANY answer or result from that question would be to see the belief structure the question represents (as you put it), then just ask the same question over again, because we followed your "Ask questions, ignore the answers".

I do understand what you are pointing to. I am only pointing out the misinterpretation that is gathered from "ignore the answers". If you are prompting people to "ask questions" they need to see the result of that asking, and that itself is an "answer" of sorts. If not, they'll just keep "asking questions" forever.

Here's a little something, or lack thereof,

The Question is only The Answer when it is not asked.
unknown

Post by unknown »

Humans make their own judgements based on the current mental state.

What i say or my explanation will give different projection to different people based on every day emotional state.

So any assumption of me helping you or trying to guide is you a false one.

What is true is your ability to ask question and ability to be non judgemental about the answer you got from yourself or the other.

When you able to see the separation between you and belief is the start of something.

Atpresent humans are belief. There is no separation. So more stronger the belief you have the more you react. The weaker the belief you have , less you react , less you are affected by emotional rollercoaster of life.

All leads to a state where you will be able to differentiate you from your belief.

Peace
unknown
LooF

Post by LooF »

but should you not want to live as what we are?

it's more exciting that way
unknown

Post by unknown »

Relative...emotional imbalance. Being alive....or what ever you want to call it.

There is no "IT".
LooF

Post by LooF »

We are. So there is.

It doesn't matter what you say, it is still there with you