Is the Middle Way the Buddhist eight-fold path

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Bradley West

Is the Middle Way the Buddhist eight-fold path

Post by Bradley West »

IS BUDDHISM THE ‘WORD OF SIDDHARTHA’?

Is the ‘Middle Way’ the Buddhist ‘eightfold path’?

‘Fools rush in where angels fear to tread’

The ‘Middle Way’ is a process unique to every one of us for the renunciation of ‘self’ an illusion a creation of ‘Chitta’ your dualistic thought process. Whereas the ‘Buddhist eightfold path’ the so-called Middle Way is common to all.

According to Buddhism the ‘Samsara’ an Indian religious concept, is suffering and the way out of it to seek permanent bliss the ‘Nibbana’ is the ‘Eight-fold path’ their so-called ‘Middle Way’. However, in the discerning eye of the seeker, it is anything but the Middle Way, where one is expected to shun ‘extremes’ by following the ‘right eight-fold factors’ specified by their Buddha to end suffering where suffering and bliss are inseparable. Caught up in a mockery a comedy of infantile stupidity the Buddhist brethren have ever since been looking for a way out of suffering following their holy men and sacred books where neither suffering nor bliss exists. Sadly, to them apply the words of wisdom of Confucious “Rotten wood cannot be turned”. However, the Middle Process is to neutralize the ‘Dhamma’ the cosmic law the empty process of Dependent Origination the source of Chitta the creator of the elusive ‘self’ where there is nothing to be defined.

Your ‘Middle Process’ is to be sought within. Therefore, Siddhartha revealed only the method and the set of tools the ‘Mental Factor’ the concomitance Sila, Samadhi, Wisdom for the seeker to neutralize his creator the Dhamma for the renunciation of his world the so-called ‘self’.

However, by eliminating the ‘Mental Factor’ crucial for the seeker to guide his Chitta on the Middle Process by splitting its concomitance Sila, Samadhi, Wisdom and posting them as divisions of their sham ‘eightfold path’ the Buddhist monks made a mockery of the ‘Word of Siddhartha’ to appeal to the hollow religious mentality of the masses to strengthen their base a deception to satisfy their greed for power and wealth.

Buddhas are an integral part of the world of the ignorant and the ‘Middle Way’ is for the renunciation of these worlds.

‘ According to their own narrative, Buddhism is a ‘Chakka’ a wheel a vicious cycle with no way out. Don’t you see your dilemma?’
jufa

Re: Is the Middle Way the Buddhist eight-fold path

Post by jufa »

Always I have lived a life of a rebel. I have Never believed man was created repetitiously, - "especially unnecessary and tedious repetition" - for the intent and purpose of repetition. So I found regardless of what words of knowledge rolled off my tongues, at some point in my life I had to change my ways. I had to begin to question my human reasoning; to become a maverick, a rebel. if I was to reach that space in myself where my consciousness would open unto the knowledge that I am a divided Spirit, I had to come to grips with a number of things hindering me. The first was I had to begin to understand the mind is not a creative power because all the minds fruits are by-product of that which already is. I had to face the truth that the human mind is an effect, and I could either find my way back to the 'causation' or forever be lost within myself.

A Virgin Birth Occurred, as I see also occurred in the Joseph Campbell's, Albert Einstein's, Joel S. Goldsmith's, Wright Brothers's, Edison's, Arthur Schopenhauer's, etc., etc. of this world who were rebels, or as has been stated, a mavericks, or non-conformist to common acceptance of cultural, societal, philosophical, psychological, and perpetual religious thinking and hearsay. Look how long it takes a rebel's knowledge to be accept is evident of how long it took the above list of these person's contribution to the world to explode and be accepted. The left hand path, as the right hand path is a long, lonely trek. It takes one beyond metaphysics to the mystical landscape's altar, which few man kneel before. For he rebel, the maverick, The Middle Way is the only way that connected them to that which they were seeking, the Spirit of infinite potential.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Bradley West

Re: Is the Middle Way the Buddhist eight-fold path

Post by Bradley West »

Thanks, for your interesting comments.