A view of the birth of Self-love

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Pam Seeback

A view of the birth of Self-love

Post by Pam Seeback »

Being conscious of the eternal, restless nature of God or Nature desiring to birth Itself is one thing, it is entirely another to allow this truth to be fully absorbed into consciousness. After all, perception of other-as-cause of pain and suffering is the core of pre-enlightened conditioning, even to go as far as to divide God into God and the devil and Nature into what is natural and what is not-natural (what is spiritual). Simply put, it is not easy to accept that every realized form - even the most heinous and despicable - is Self-caused.

One view (or realization) of how to reconcile the truth that all forms are caused of the primal will to be Oneself is to birth forms of Self love, forms such as Self-acceptance, Self-forgiveness and Self-compassion. There are some of the One that believe that the birth of the forms of Self-love weakens or even kills the will of Self-consciousness but what is not realized is that the forms of Self-love are as dependent on the primal drive for Self-consciousness as were the forms of Self-hate and Self-fear.

Simply put, the wisdom of the forms of Self-love do not end the restlessness of God or Nature to Self-realize, however, they do end the burning restlessness that is the ignorant nature of the forms of Self-hate and Self-fear.
waechter418

Re: A view of the birth of Self-love

Post by waechter418 »

Be strong, do not succumb to thy creation, but encompass it,
be affirmative in thy actions, do not divide nor multiply,
be as Thou art, praise Thy being, love Thy Self.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

SELF REALIZATION

All that thy hated is thine.
All that thy love is divine.
All of thy forms, in quiet and storm
Are yours to shine Yes
I define!
visheshdewan050193

Post by visheshdewan050193 »

Pam Seeback wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:08 am Being conscious of the eternal, restless nature of God or Nature desiring to birth Itself is one thing, it is entirely another to allow this truth to be fully absorbed into consciousness. After all, perception of other-as-cause of pain and suffering is the core of pre-enlightened conditioning, even to go as far as to divide God into God and the devil and Nature into what is natural and what is not-natural (what is spiritual). Simply put, it is not easy to accept that every realized form - even the most heinous and despicable - is Self-caused.

One view (or realization) of how to reconcile the truth that all forms are caused of the primal will to be Oneself is to birth forms of Self love, forms such as Self-acceptance, Self-forgiveness and Self-compassion. There are some of the One that believe that the birth of the forms of Self-love weakens or even kills the will of Self-consciousness but what is not realized is that the forms of Self-love are as dependent on the primal drive for Self-consciousness as were the forms of Self-hate and Self-fear.

Simply put, the wisdom of the forms of Self-love do not end the restlessness of God or Nature to Self-realize, however, they do end the burning restlessness that is the ignorant nature of the forms of Self-hate and Self-fear.
Pam, are you aware of proclaimed experiential journeys such as that of 'Twin Flames'?
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Vishesh, yes, I am aware of the experiential journey of Soul/Mates-Twin Flames. Quite the ride. :-) What made you ask this question in relation to my post on Self-Love?
visheshdewan050193

Post by visheshdewan050193 »

Pam Seeback wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:25 am Vishesh, yes, I am aware of the experiential journey of Soul/Mates-Twin Flames. Quite the ride. :-) What made you ask this question in relation to my post on Self-Love?
Well it's more about certain changes that have taken place that has reoriented me significantly. Do you have an email correspondence?