What Insights Have You Experienced?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
SeekerOfWisdom

Re: What Insights Have You Experienced?

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

I wrote a post above that one, it asked: "What's in it for me?"

You haven't addressed it.

You're clearly delusional, and I have better things to do than explain why, it would be like teaching a child the basics of logic. Tell me what's in it for me or I'll just do something else.
ardy

Post by ardy »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:I wrote a post above that one, it asked: "What's in it for me?"

You haven't addressed it.

You're clearly delusional, and I have better things to do than explain why, it would be like teaching a child the basics of logic. Tell me what's in it for me or I'll just do something else.
SOW: There is nothing in it for you, there never was and there never will be. There is nothing in it for anyone. What is 'in it' is for everyone else and if it happens to you, you are just the vehicle for 'it'.

BTW,You have not addressed the basic title of this thread yet. When do you plan to start?
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

ardy wrote:There is nothing in it for you, there never was and there never will be.
Alright, if Cahoot agrees with that, then there's no need for me to answer or take up anymore of his or your time. Apologies for the intrusion.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:
ardy wrote:There is nothing in it for you, there never was and there never will be.
Alright, if Cahoot agrees with that, then there's no need for me to answer or take up anymore of his or your time. Apologies for the intrusion.
Following the advice of Justin Zijlstra, I think you should start at the end, as I did with a brief paragraph in respectful response to JustinZijlstra.

And, as many others have done in the thread, I think you should follow ardy’s most recent advice, which, lest you become confused and start selectively cobbling quotes for unknown purposes that never-the-less carry the odor of intent, is namely: “BTW,You have not addressed the basic title of this thread yet. When do you plan to start?”

Consider that following free advice is a way of seeing though eyes other than ego, it’s a way to walk in another’s shoes, it’s a different angle for the Starship. The energy that you squander in drama proves that you’ve got lots of energy to learn how easy that is to step into the unknown. Freedom From The Known is a good book. Of course, don’t do anything just because someone tells you to.

It’s always fun to stop for a moment and ask yourself: Where am I and what am I doing? This leads to asking why you are doing it, and ultimately it leads to asking, Who am I? The last one takes some energy to answer, and afterwards, everything tends to sort itself out.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

*yawns*, none of that is a reason as to why I should answer your ridiculous question. I can already do and ask all of the things you just mentioned. So what's in it for me if I answer?
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:*yawns*, none of that is a reason as to why I should answer your ridiculous question. I can already do and ask all of the things you just mentioned. So what's in it for me if I answer?
It’s the natural price you pay in energy to exist in accord with the reality of these conditions. Otherwise, you're trolling.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

That's a crap reason, I'd rather have a dollar over that info. Plus I think I've provided more wise advice so far than you have. In fact, I'm demonstrating some of it now. Here is something I have learned from an insight I have experienced, in case you didn't pick up on it: Don't bother doing something you don't find worthwhile.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

So that you don’t have to figure it out, when they are not obscured, the reality of the conditions are expository writing guided by rational thought that pertains to the thread, along with whatever facilitates and illustrates but does not defenestrate those conditions.

Conditions can be obscured, though, by chaos differentiated into distraction, by thought.

Your alternatives within these conditions are thus to exist as truth, to exist as a troll, or to not exist.

Thus, the wisdom of the forum rules. Or you could say, the wisdom of the forum, rules. (See the difference that little comma makes?)

;)
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Edit
Last edited by SeekerOfWisdom on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:Another insight I have experienced is that the greatest writers, mathematicians, scientists and holy men can be just as stoopid as you are. Damn, I'm addressing the basic title of this thread too often.

I've just changed my mind, I'll answer the question and any others regarding truth under the conditions I sent to your inbox.
I perceive no need to exist in the inbox organization.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

I perceive many reasons. Do you perceive any reason not to?
ardy

Post by ardy »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:I perceive many reasons. Do you perceive any reason not to?
SOW: Stupidly I was thinking about you last night and it reminded me of something I read over 30 years ago. 'Big Ego, Big Breakthrough'. So you are most probably on the right track, attack everything, accept nothing and denigrate anyone who questions you. That eventually takes you to a place where your mind has nowhere positive to go and being thrown back on your spiked past you impale your self on your own stupidity. From this comes experience and an acceptance of things as they are, not as you wish them to be.

As a young man I fought against religion and was the pain at the back of the meeting hall full of smart-arse questions. I was surprised when in my 40's it dawned on me that the world was a poorer place without religion than with it. Few people can stand alone without some faith. I note that environmentalism is a substitute religion for millions of people.

Even now I still cannot accept religion for myself but I no longer scorn those who do.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Edit
Last edited by SeekerOfWisdom on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ardy

Post by ardy »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:How sweet. There's no breaktrhus left for me, only continuined elucidation of truth and its expression. You've provided no reason I should accept that you even know what the ego is, let alone how to determine if one has a 'big ego' (whatever that is). The fact that you've perceived an attack in my writings to Cahoot, or yourself, along with thinking my actions in any way display stupidity, may suggest you're still succumbing to logical assumption, in this case regarding my intention and capacity for reasoning. Cahoot is stupid because he displayed a number of logical failings and proclaimed a delusion as an absolute truth. It seems that you have done so in a few posts. That's not an attack, if anything it's a helpful statement and will lead to his progress in wisdom. Also, I simply haven't been provided with any good answer to the question "what's in it for me?". Thus I haven't provided any in depth explanation of why Cahoot's statement is stupid, but I recently offered to under a few conditions.
SOW: Calm down, you seem like your becoming delusional. You have not offered anything as far as I can see, all you seem to be doing is making demands and declaratory statements. All's well in the world, have a look around you.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Edit
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

ardy wrote:
SeekerOfWisdom wrote:How sweet. There's no breaktrhus left for me, only continuined elucidation of truth and its expression. You've provided no reason I should accept that you even know what the ego is, let alone how to determine if one has a 'big ego' (whatever that is). The fact that you've perceived an attack in my writings to Cahoot, or yourself, along with thinking my actions in any way display stupidity, may suggest you're still succumbing to logical assumption, in this case regarding my intention and capacity for reasoning. Cahoot is stupid because he displayed a number of logical failings and proclaimed a delusion as an absolute truth. It seems that you have done so in a few posts. That's not an attack, if anything it's a helpful statement and will lead to his progress in wisdom. Also, I simply haven't been provided with any good answer to the question "what's in it for me?". Thus I haven't provided any in depth explanation of why Cahoot's statement is stupid, but I recently offered to under a few conditions.
SOW: Calm down, you seem like your becoming delusional. You have not offered anything as far as I can see, all you seem to be doing is making demands and declaratory statements. All's well in the world, have a look around you.
The principle of “thick as a brick,” restated:

Knowing the limitations is important for understanding, and the assumption that awareness blocked by ignorance defines the limitations, is to be bound to rationality.

Manifestation of the principle:
SeekerOfWisdom wrote:There's no breaktrhus left for me, only continuined elucidation of truth and its expression.
ardy, a few observations about the relationship of the above transformation of principle (thought form of energy) to manifestation (voice form of energy), that applies to all principles and their manifestations in varying degrees ...

The principle that exists manifested quickly, from thought form to Seeker's voice form.

Another is that ego identifies itself as the cause of the manifestation of the principle via the physical act of writing ... when ego can't even keep up with logical reasoning. There's a bit of ironic humor in that.

Seeker is in for a big breaktrhu, at “the end,” which is serious business indeed, but not cause for fear, because it is inevitable.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Edit
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

“BTW,You have not addressed the basic title of this thread yet. When do you plan to start?”

This thought form, which has appeared as voice form (writing) more than once, continues to manifest as principle, in the thread.

It's trying to become an attachment to all it clings to.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Edit
Last edited by SeekerOfWisdom on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

You’re trolling the thread with trash talk. That’s obvious.

ardy has stated the condtions for your existence. ardy began the thread. He has a louder voice than you.

I have truthfully defined the nature of the conditions for your existence.

Russell has explained the nature of existence.

All that remains is to observe the nature of your existence in this thread. As Truth, as Troll, or as Non.

The blockage may just be too impacted for identity to exist as the first option.

You ban yourself from truth.

Time to put up or shut up, boogiewoogie. :)
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Edit
Last edited by SeekerOfWisdom on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

Snore … drumroll … reactionary or alternative.

You see difference? You see?

So far, no.

Come back tomorrow. Say something.

You go now. Laugh now. Go ha ha.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Edit
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

You’re a funny guy, in a sad, self-looping kind of way. You have no focus.

Your insight is that you read a book once? Well, it’s a start.
Come back tomorrow, or when you can.
Offer a presentation on the following, to focus your mind.

Answer this question in a logical and rational manner. Since you once read a book, do you think that the ability to read is necessary for enlightenment (or wisdom, take your pick)?

(I made it bold for easy reference, so we can look back when you begin to dodge, which if the past is any indication, will begin immediately.)

Those are all the clues you get. You have to come up with something on your own, fella, which you have yet to do. If you can do this assignment, freedom from the boundaries of your Trolldom may be on the horizon.

I'm starting to think there's nothing there but a lot of emotion.

Save the drama for yourself, not us. The drama gets tedious and it makes you sound childish. Act like an adult. Offer a presentation. ardy will be the judge of your rationality, along with everyone else who reads what you have to say.

Everyone is looking forward to your presentation.

Have a nice day. :)
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Edit