To say things

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Pam Seeback

To say things

Post by Pam Seeback »

Every once and a while one comes across a quote that shines with its simple and profound wisdom. I came across such a quote this evening by Rumi: "Close your lips and let the maker of mouths talk, the one who says things."

Can you hear Rumi's simple wisdom of what it means to be one with the Absolute? Not to wonder about things or dream about things or imagine things as one does in the confusing world of relativism, but to say things: whole, complete, pure, unconditioned absolute things.

Genius I say, genius.

P.S. I deleted my post entitled "The invisible man", I believed it missed the mark, Rumi's genius saved me!
Tomas

Re: To say things

Post by Tomas »

movingalways wrote:Every once and a while one comes across a quote that shines with its simple and profound wisdom. I came across such a quote this evening by Rumi: "Close your lips and let the maker of mouths talk, the one who says things."

Can you hear Rumi's simple wisdom of what it means to be one with the Absolute? Not to wonder about things or dream about things or imagine things as one does in the confusing world of relativism, but to say things: whole, complete, pure, unconditioned absolute things.

Genius I say, genius.

P.S. I deleted my post entitled "The invisible man", I believed it missed the mark, Rumi's genius saved me!
WHAT IT IS ..
Don't run to your death