The next Stage

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
GreatandWiseTrixie

The next Stage

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

You MUST listen to this to get the full Trixie Experience.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR-r5ge ... 3&index=52

If only you ould hear the pure genius of my thoughts as they are, not as you see them. As with any art, the quality degrades when you transfer the media. But what is "quality"? What is genius? Is a man who devotes his life to science a genius?
So you listen to this with that music I posted. But what makes the Trixie Experience the best experience? Some would say talking in third person makes one sound conceited. I say nay. I say it is a sign of Enlightenment. But enlightenment is child's play. Pompous, nothingness. A mere exercise, an appetizer, fluff. A child could do it. I say the next stage of Enlightenment is true detachment. True detachment to the mind and body. But more than just cheating through death. More than just cheating through mind-altering drugs that allow you to leave your physical body. But I am a fan of cheating, at this moment. Do not misunderstand why I mention cheating. It is okay to cheat, and good, if you are good, cheating itself is not to be avoided. But through cheating you miss something. It is hollow, even in a world that is flat and 2-dimensional.
Nay, I say the next stage of Enlightenment, is being able to possess someone's body, and hear their mind as if it were your own. What makes the Trixie Experience the definitive experience? Sure, she is probably the most divine and Great person on the face of this 2 dimensional planet. Sure, she is a creative genius with impeccable taste. But what is "taste"? What makes her experience the definitive truth? Why do people praise Leonardo, Michelangelo, Picasso, Dali, more than that guy you don't know who sits on that street you don't know and sells homemade funnel cakes. Little Miss Jay is a genius of his time, but is it because he paints pictures of suffering and madness?
I say this, there is no true good or bad when it comes to art. I say Big Rigs over the road racing is no worse than Mario Kart 8. I say Mario Kart is all fluff, and I get more entertainment from watching videos of Big Rigs, therefore Big Rigs is true art. But is art any different than real life? What is pain, what is pleasure? If one must endure pain to obtain more pleasure, then it would imply pain is pleasure. I say the true definition of pleasure is eating Taco Bell, but I don't eat them any more because they help torture animals. But what is torture? Well the true and unyielding definition of torture is waiting. waiting for computer lag, waiting for that lesbian hooker to finish your sandwich.
And what's so bad about inflated ego's? I say it's okay to put Buddha on a pedestal. I say the man looks good in gold! Especially when his fat belly fills the void of this 2 dimensional world. But if we were to add another dimension, would it make it any less of a void? Some ask what is the point? Why do anything, art science? For all we know we are already dead, and just looking back at a series of memories. Fulfillment is only an illusion. Every endeavor is meaningless...even a time-machine. Or is it? Perhaps there is a method to the madness. Perhaps there is a divine reason for every behavior, yes even the insect known to us as Humankind. Perhaps their drive for automobiles, next-gen graphics, mindless-sex, has some sort of higher purpose that is not so obvious. Perhaps embedded in their horrible DNA is some secret drive to find the ultimate Event. Perhaps automobiles remind them of Time-Machines, the only worthwhile device. Perhaps next-gen graphics help them think more clearly, and thus achieve a higher state of mind. Perhaps being around the company of women helps them think in new ways and learn new things. But once you achieve this higher state of mind, you realize that achieving it was all pointless anyway, you will surely die and you were just the same as you were ignorant, no different only more aware. Or were you? It is fun to still fantasize about desires, like spreading your own two legs open wide while you get acquainted with a man who thinks himself better only because you are dainty, and he is a man. It is fun to see his deluded sense of confidence simply because he can overpower you physically. It is fun to smile as he thrusts his 20 inch member inside the inches of your abyss, not knowing your true power. Not knowing that you could dually kill him with the sheer power of your very mind. For he is but an insect, and do you have an attraction to spiders? and perhaps you are a black widow? Perhaps you have killed many such insects with your mind, for when you examine the true nature of things you see them in the grand scale, which is nothing more than little, parasitical insects running around on a big gray ball, little mindless pieces of clay and playdoh for Satan to toss out of this world at whim, nothing more, nothing less. Some would say I am insane for saying this, for thinking this. But I do not care about the opinions of insects who belong to a world gone mad. Everything IS a duality or triality. Perhaps I am insane, perhaps not. It is irrelevant. Some would say I am a demon, or troll. Some would say that I am even the Anti-Christ. Why? Even though I believe in Love more so than 99.9% of this sick planet, even your so-called best friend, even your family. They are sick, but can't they get better? Or do sometimes we just have to take them out back? It's sad, but sometimes we have to make hard choices. That's true love, and yeah they'll be rabbits. Just because I was possessed by demons, just because I was possessed and befriended by the Anti-Christ, and my personality became the Anti-Christ, does not make me the Anti-Christ. I am. I am. I am! Too many people today associate their personality with their actual being. When asked "who are they" they tell me "I am a 20 year old who likes art and games." Though the belief is irrelevant, it does serve to irritate me, although this irritation arouses me at times. But "who" are you. Sad as it is to say it, they are no more than little insects who blindly obey primitive simple commands like "masturbate" "eat" "survive". Or do they? How do we know they aren't geniuses, but hide their thoughts from us? What if we are the idiots, and they are the geniuses, but are so modest they never brag about it? Or, on the other extreme, what if they are so mindless they do not even have basic insect-level sentience?

Consumed by the hollowness that is existence, I find it difficult to find a reason to even eat food, it is a meaningless activity simply to keep me in this body and realm even longer. Logically, since I am not terribly fond of this, there is not much of a reason to, since the pain of starvation only arouses me further. Some would say I am insane. But it is irrelevant. We will all be dead soon enough. I force myself to tell myself a reason, like "life is an arrow" Short but has a point. I tell myself "Build a time machine, it is the ultimate reason" "Build art to obtain support for the machine" etc. The reason is not what you think, it is not to save anyone. No no, the pain they suffered can never be undone, not even by God. Bringing them back to life would only further their suffering. No no no, building a time machine would send me so far into the future, or into the past, that I could find the "ultimate event" the event that gives purpose and meaning even more than Enlightenment or Enlightenment 2. The event that "blows your mind" so they say. The event that makes you unlearned everything that was learned, flips all of your knowledge on it's head. It really makes the theory of gravity pointless. I think deep down all of us are looking for that magical event, I think even God has some questions that can't be answered. It is too bad that by exiting this realm I won't be able to annoy and harass the people of this realm anymore, I really did enjoy it, in a sadistic yet agonizing way I despise them, and they really do deserve it.

Some ask why I desire to possess someone's body. Well stop asking why and looking for a cause. It's pointless as any other activity. It is obvious why, its phishing for the Event. Though I don't approve of phishing its murder on the fish. As for the sexual talk, you are horny too, if you live within 500 miles of me on Jan 15 2015. All things are a duality, or triality, or n-ality. Please someone instruct me on the ways of possession and such. Or are these forums too blue, and I should go somewhere more purple? I know noone on this Earth has done it before, but it can be done, Demons have done it. But demons too have an intelligence level so high they lack rhyme or reason, they too see the pointlessness of it all and possess just to play practical jokes and have them writhe in their seats like a convulsion for giggles. I say, I will take possession to the level. I will make it not only a science, but more than just a science. I will make it an art...An art we can do...together.
My Documentary: mymovie2 wmv
Cahoot

Re: The next Stage

Post by Cahoot »

Naysayers say nay to nay say.

Outside of theory and speculation, what is your knowledge of possession?

Giddiup.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Cahoot wrote:Naysayers say nay to nay say.

Outside of theory and speculation, what is your knowledge of possession?

Giddiup.
My knowledge of possession? Nothing much, really, just hunches and theories. I knew a man who had the world's oldest book of magic but we lost contact. I've only been able to possess a couple of people, really. And only one of them could I actually see through their own eyes. It was akin to looking through a crystal ball, foggy and unclear. Not very lucid, and I could never replicate the results.

One thing I forgot to mention was as far as art goes, when you see someone's art, it's almost like experiencing life through their eyes. Often times people don't know the value of their own art but other's see it because it's like a new experience to them. Not exactly possession per se', but sort of similar to it.
My Documentary: mymovie2 wmv
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

One thing I forgot to mention was as far as art goes, when you see someone's art, it's almost like experiencing life through their eyes.
The photographer is in every picture. Trillions of them.