He who hath pestilence

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
GreatandWiseTrixie

He who hath pestilence

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Before reading, you MUST play this song in the background.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7G-I2x ... 3&index=54

He who hath not Love hath not understanding...

In the Hindu religion, Cows are the final stage in evolution...Enlightened persons reincarnate in the next life as a cow...Cows are then raped, their babies taken from them at birth and slaughtered, living lives of confinement until they are hacked to death and left to die...

Is the ultimate nature of Life but to suffer? Is life and existence simply an exercise of torture? Is the only way to bring any meaning to Life by the never ending series of conflicts and their fleeting resolutions?
You say you cannot have good without evil...But you cannot have evil without good...For many there is no balance, just a predominance of evil, always looking through the tinted window and seeing a never-reachable good...
To overcome the forces of evil, you must abandon good? And indulge in complete psychopathy? I heard what many of you have said, that they would not weep even for their own daughters...
Psy-cho-path-y.

Is this what we have accomplished by our ultimate evolution? To hide in the depths of psychopathy?

Do we even know anyone else is real? If there are an unlimited amount of universes, then how do you know that all of the people of here even have a soul? Is kinship an exercise of futility? What would even be the point, all of your actions are insignificant compared to the depths of time and amount of universe...
What is the point of abandoning the Ego only to realize how you have noone to share it with...
Do certain actions, certain arts, bring souls to this dimension, bring sentience to the vessels around you, giving some, any purpose to this Life?

Is Love the only way to spiritual connection and understanding? Is the human species only capable of finding fulfillment through solving problems, only to find more problems to solve, like a never ending hunger, a carrot that can never be reached? A bottom less pit, an abyss...There is no End

Is this the truth, or just desperation, trying to place meaning in a world full of desolation...
My Documentary: mymovie2 wmv
Pam Seeback

Re: He who hath pestilence

Post by Pam Seeback »

To overcome the forces of evil, you must abandon good? And indulge in complete psychopathy? I heard what many of you have said, that they would not weep even for their own daughters...
Psy-cho-path-y.

Is this what we have accomplished by our ultimate evolution? To hide in the depths of psychopathy?
If you are a wisdom journey to be a better human, then what is good must be your guide over what is evil. If psychopathy is your fear it appears as if this is the wisdom journey you are on.

If you are on a wisdom journey of spirit, evil and good are not abandoned, they are realized to be two sides of the same coin of dualism and instead of good and evil one lives of love for wisdom of spirit. Human labels are of no concern to the man or woman who is moved of spiritual love. I do relate to how difficult this is to understand for the one whose deepest desire is to be a good human being; it would be like describing how it feels to be pregnant to a man or how it feels to have an erection to a woman.

Which journey of wisdom are you on?
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

The root of every problem is self-cherishing

When every leaf in the big canopy of the Wrong Tree is a problem

You can prune and nurture every leaf

To make every leaf and the canopy acceptable to conditioned sensibilities

Or

Cut the root.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

movingalways wrote:
Psy-cho-path-y.

If you are a wisdom journey to be a better human, then what is good must be your guide over what is evil. If psychopathy is your fear it appears as if this is the wisdom journey you are on.

If you are on a wisdom journey of spirit, evil and good are not abandoned, they are realized to be two sides of the same coin of dualism and instead of good and evil one lives of love for wisdom of spirit. Human labels are of no concern to the man or woman who is moved of spiritual love. I do relate to how difficult this is to understand for the one whose deepest desire is to be a good human being; it would be like describing how it feels to be pregnant to a man or how it feels to have an erection to a woman.

Which journey of wisdom are you on?
It's not a fear, but a crutch. The best journeys are the one's that never end too quickly. My greatest desire is not to be good, but to bring a bit of balance, if humans become too powerful they may interfere in the spiritual realm. Imagine the butterfly effect, on their current course humans could ruin the entire universe in the future.

Vagina's are just inverted penises, and a man can feel pregnant if he has high levels of estrogen and a bloated belly.

I know the Root Tree philosophy all too well, in modern culture people always try to fix symptoms, and never cut the root (toxins in water and hospital food for example.) But the mystery is what context do you use the root tree in?
My Documentary: mymovie2 wmv
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

I know the Root Tree philosophy all too well, in modern culture people always try to fix symptoms, and never cut the root (toxins in water and hospital food for example.) But the mystery is what context do you use the root tree in?
Premise: The root of every problem is self-cherishing.

Context, not so important. The word “every” makes this a statement of cause for every problem, so in this sense it is an absolute statement, which means all contexts apply.

It then follows,
Remove cause and you remove effect.
Remove the cause of problem and you remove the problem.
You still have the woodpile and the well, though.

Only one example is required to refute the premise, of course that example is subject to clarifying examination.