The Answer you Seek

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
GreatandWiseTrixie

The Answer you Seek

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

I see two possible futures, a future where humanity remains on it's current course, a future of unimaginable suffering. The other future is that humanity transcends itself, and finds a way to repair time. In our current comprehension, suffering is real, and un-erasable. Even if the time-line was altered, and a traveler was sent to repair the mistakes of the past, the suffering that was experienced...is irrevocable, is it not? The advanced future culture will possess an understanding of the universe beyond your comprehension, and possess the ability to repair the endless seaming of duplicate universes of never ending chaos and misery. But even with this ability, able to erase memory, but unable to change the ultimate truth, the irrevocability of experience, a future of ultimate and unyielding suffering can be avoided.

The advanced, enlightened, and intelligient culture can be attained, but it is very simple. People over complicate things, but the best puzzles, the solutons are almost always very simple, yet seems so hard to find when you try to beat it. The answer isn't trying to find ways around the electric shielded gate. The gate was open to begin with... The solution is not to read lots of books. The solution is not to spend one's life in a monastery. The solution is not to go to college for eight years. The solution is not to enhance the mind with cyber-netic technology. The solution is not to build enhancements to the brain. The solution is not even to enhance the mind with pills. It is not putting blind faith in the power of man, for man is quick to ruin. Neither is it putting faith in the grace of woman, for one must remember that a wo-man is still but a man, less tainted by man's corruption, but ever susceptible to man's foolishness. An advanced and civilized culture would gravitate towards hermaphroditism...but still, that is not the answer you seek.

The answer to an advanced and intelligent culture, is very simple.

Stop being idiots.
Some would say, that some people are naturally born idiots. Some would say that mentally defiencient people, are the idiots. But let us look at Forest Gump.
He had an IQ of 70. But he lived the life of a hero. Even became a millionairre. And he had a heart full of compassion.
The real idiots are the abominations who threw rocks at him every day as a child.
There's no time for contemplation, when the world is so idiotic, that the only way to enlightenment is to first hide one's self in seclusion.
The second stage of higher enlightenment, involves a unison of being. It takes a community. The community at this stage, including the spiritual and world community, is at a false state of enlightenment. There are many red flags, such as ignoring the continued torture of animals, and continued persecution of minorities or censoring beliefs which do not suit their own. When you leave your home and walk the street, you are more consumed with thoughts about being bullied and killed than anything else. When you meet another person, only your animal mind becomes active, and nothing else. Look around at the humans...

This is going to be one of my last coherent posts before I descend back into the world of madness. I find myself unable to resist the gravity of the great affliction of this world. My suffering is so great, that even demons offer me comfort from the pain that is this world. I do not seek to resist the suffering like the rest, for do not deserve to avoid it.

Here is a song to remember me by.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXo3DrXHY8w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cWbLagjxbA
The songs are one and the same.

Some keys to magic:
its always about your heart
3 is like a friendship number
Walking in circles or in perimeters does something magical with spacetime or something
4 is like mechanical and such but i try to avoid it
history repeats itself
advanced string theory - the real thing - whatever happens right now (say you get censored) might be connected to a physical reality dimension elsewhere (your mouth is covered by hands)
just pay attention to videogames and spiritual material keep an eye out for patterns in lore and such
My Documentary: mymovie2 wmv
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: The Answer you Seek

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:This is going to be one of my last coherent posts before I descend back into the world of madness. I find myself unable to resist the gravity of the great affliction of this world.
The gravity of its seduction. Perhaps you're not light enough? Or not heavy enough in another context.
...just pay attention to videogames and spiritual material keep an eye out for patterns in lore and such
Or in other words descend back to your playpen fiddling with toys, Then again I guess we all long back to mother's breast at some level. It's not unusal unless you actually reached adulthood, then you need to get to do some actual philosophy or find some sedative, some ritual shit to comfort you through the confusing rest of your life, till death do you part.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Trixie, your attraction to myth can be used to release suffering's experience to its unknown cause, but in order to achieve this mastery of spirit, you will need to give up the intellectual-emotional world of fantasy/video games and make the myth and metaphor of suffering an existential, transformative experience. Have you discovered Joseph Campbell? If not, I heartily recommend a deep dive into his stuff.

A sample of Campbell's approach to healing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzj8aE1KPPQ
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:The answer to an advanced and intelligent culture, is very simple.

Stop being idiots.
Haha, I like this answer, it's both intelligent and idiot at the same time.

I like how it puts stopping idiocy as an achievable goal that doesn't even requires much effort. That may as well be very true.
Diebert van Rhijn

Yeah, but what normally is meant: stop behaving in ways that are undesirable to me -- or look random and illogical to me.

That's good though, one should really first develop a strong sense of how the world should be and resist and despise all that's opposite. The only problem in my experience is that this will never end. At some point one has to consider other ways to view the world, outside the personal, stubborn idiocy/sane scale.
Trixie wrote:The second stage of higher enlightenment, involves a unison of being. It takes a community. The community at this stage, including the spiritual and world community, is at a false state of enlightenment..... When you meet another person, only your animal mind becomes active, and nothing else
It's true that the social is governed by the "animal mind" and ever more so the emotional mind, this whole economic system of give and take. For that reason I'd not be so sure if community in any stage is achievable. Perhaps when there could be awareness of the animal without the cloud of some emotion cloaking all the tricks being played?

But still some self-reflection might be in order, the following is all in good faith:
Trixie wrote:When you leave your home and walk the street, you are more consumed with thoughts about being bullied and killed than anything else.
That's called paranoia. It's a form of being consumed by fear conceived by an overactive head. The dangers are potentially real but should not dominate the mind. All life has always been about risk. It's the "modern" man which is lulled to sleep!

By the way, the problem with looking at Forest Gump is that you're looking at a literary device. Like reading the Gospels or Shakespeare. People with an IQ of 70 are not inspirational in real life, although there's a childlike quality, like with Down Syndrome people who surely can disarm. But not having the capacity for all the complexity, all the games of cat and mouse, conceptualization and deceit becomes really a big problem the moment one steps out the door.

Okay Trix, you have a somewhat rare, active mind but you sound also very young and impatient to me. And your writings end up being, well, often middle of the road. The same as thousands of other posts by young people at this forum. You're not special yet. You've jumped too quickly to conclusions without noticing how much you've skipped to get there! The world (and your mind!) is a bit bigger than that but perhaps you'll find out in time. Sorry if that sounds like condescending but I'm not sure how to sugarcoat it. It's just that it seems that you haven't figured out the problem of morality, of good and evil yet. Not to mention your own evil...
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

This is why Buddhists do not seek refuge from suffering in either the world, or any random person encountered in the world, or family, or government, or things, or nature, wealth, security, or rationalizations, or websites, or games. At the moment when one must seek refuge from suffering, the significance of the realization outweighs the circumstance, though the circumstance can make an entertaining story if one has the capacity for humor and amazement. Knowing the difference between what you must do and what you need to do is fundamental in knowing what is real. You must eat, however you may or may not need to eat chocolate, the "Food of the Gods." At some point you realize that there are very few things that you actually must do, and what you must do actually takes minimal attention in this world of comfort, especially as knowledge accumulates. Not like hunting wooly mammoths.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Diebert: That's good though, one should really first develop a strong sense of how the world should be and resist and despise all that's opposite. The only problem in my experience is that this will never end. At some point one has to consider other ways to view the world, outside the personal, stubborn idiocy/sane scale.
"The world should be..." are the four words that drive men to mental illness and violence to self and world, but it is true, until we realize this, we are caught in its fiery spell. Fortunately, there is no fire hotter than the fire of ego, it has no choice but to self-destruct (be consumed).
GreatandWiseTrixie

"Do some philosophy, you are young, learn more stuff. You aren't special."

It's not about me. Animals arent going to seek enlightenment, neither are starving africa dudes. All are trapped in the cycle of illusion and suffering.

"go suck your momma's tit and play videogames"
Videogames bore me, and I hate my family.

If sufferring is not real, and anyone who thinks I am rubbish, then I invite anyone who believes so to

Lock them self in a cage for 10 years and then get skinned alive so JLO can proudly wear you to thunderous
applause.
Or light yourself on fire like a true monk.

"the world wont change"
Then build me a damn asteroid.

"You are evil"
If I am evil then evil is real, since you guys don't want to go the good route and save anybody other than intellectuals, which means you need to build me a damn asteroid. Then build me a damn spaceship so I can find other planets full of corruption which can be cleansed. Every planet in the damn galaxy. Every planet in the damn universe. Every planet in every damn dimension of every universe in every universe will witness my light.

I am aware of nature's suffering, and man is a product of nature. Man is the ultimate suffering.

I don't care about my life or how healthy I am. Oh I understand mankind.

The orbit of a planet is a delicate thing, like life, it can be easily sent off balance and sent to Hell or Ice. Nature is naturally Hell, most of the universe is space, but a body in space and it explodes. Still, the conditions of life are what some would say a freak accident, but an inevitable one, since if life didn't exist, we wouldnt experience it. Life, a freak thing, is not part the Hell of Nature, but it's magnetic opposite. Mankind's hell is even worse than the natural hell of nature., surpassing even that of a blackhole. And once we either eliminate or castrate Nature's hideous construction, Mankind, then we can move on to bring more Life to the galaxy. Earth is our playground, our platform, and it's time we stop Mankind from meddling once and for all. We can change things, forever.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Keep on trucking with your thoughts of cleansing the universe of its evil with the false light of your imagined learned secrets, they can only take you to one place, to your metaphorical knees of imagination exhaustion and then, if you stay there (this is the difficult part and why most return to the stimulation and excitement of imagination), to the true light of wisdom.
GreatandWiseTrixie

movingalways wrote:Keep on trucking with your thoughts of cleansing the universe of its evil with the false light of your imagined learned secrets, they can only take you to one place, to your metaphorical knees of imagination exhaustion and then, if you stay there (this is the difficult part and why most return to the stimulation and excitement of imagination), to the true light of wisdom.
You keep focusing on me, and not the Universe. Why do you wish for ME to find enlightenment, anyway, when the universe is in need of salvation?
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
movingalways wrote:Keep on trucking with your thoughts of cleansing the universe of its evil with the false light of your imagined learned secrets, they can only take you to one place, to your metaphorical knees of imagination exhaustion and then, if you stay there (this is the difficult part and why most return to the stimulation and excitement of imagination), to the true light of wisdom.
You keep focusing on me, and not the Universe. Why do you wish for ME to find enlightenment, anyway, when the universe is in need of salvation?
You and the universe are separate things?
GreatandWiseTrixie

movingalways wrote:
You and the universe are separate things?
I am part of the universe. Some philosophies say that I am the universe. But I do not put blind faith in solipism.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

If you are only a part of the universe, how can you possibly know what is good for the universe as a whole?
GreatandWiseTrixie

movingalways wrote:If you are only a part of the universe, how can you possibly know what is good for the universe as a whole?
I am always seeking, to find what true good is. This much I know, if this planet is overrun by the current humans, there will be no place for "seeking" left.

Perhaps an asteroid is a bit harsh, but it's an act of desperation, lest the humans spread their plague to other galaxies. And, we will have to explore other dimensions and universes, to find other corrupt Earths and cleanse them as well.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

movingalways wrote:If you are only a part of the universe, how can you possibly know what is good for the universe as a whole?
I am always seeking, to find what true good is. This much I know, if this planet is overrun by the current humans, there will be no place for "seeking" left.

Perhaps an asteroid is a bit harsh, but it's an act of desperation, lest the humans spread their plague to other galaxies. And, we will have to explore other dimensions and universes, to find other corrupt Earths and cleanse them as well.
You failed to answer my question. How, if you are a part of the universe can you possibly know what true good is?
GreatandWiseTrixie

Do you know the answer?
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Do you know the answer?
What is your question?
GreatandWiseTrixie

movingalways wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Do you know the answer?
What is your question?
You asked me a question. But do you know the answer?
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

I am not the one who envisions itself as a part of the universe that believes it knows what is best for the whole so I cannot answer the question I asked you about being a part of the universe that believes it knows what is best for the whole.
GreatandWiseTrixie

movingalways wrote:I am not the one who envisions itself as a part of the universe that believes it knows what is best for the whole so I cannot answer the question I asked you about being a part of the universe that believes it knows what is best for the whole.
Okay, now I forgot the original question. Good thing there's a scroll button.

Okay, I think we can both say that we don't want the future that is depicted in pretty much every movie and every videogame in existence known to mankind that isn't buried in the desert somewhere...

Safe to say, the thought of this current civilization colonizing the entire universe seems like a pretty bad one. Sure I can step back for a few moments and admire trusting a parasite..."Just put faith in our parasite overlords, they will take of us...OOPS...Oh those poor parasitical infestations that were wiped out from the galaxy, boo-hoo-hoo" Safe to say if this was a poker game, Id be willing to put my chips on saying the parasites were NOT the divine incarnations of Jesus himself, and most likely were going to bring more harm to the universe than good, but what do I know, maybe your right, that there's a 1% chance the parasites turn out to be tentacle rapists here to bring you eternal exctsay *curse my dyslecxica!* till the end of time, but what do I know I'm just a Celestial Joker that tells you basically everything that is wrong with society and of course, noone listens. TO THE MOON!!!

There is Hope, as long as you Obey?

And what happened to my spelling.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

movingalways wrote:I am not the one who envisions itself as a part of the universe that believes it knows what is best for the whole so I cannot answer the question I asked you about being a part of the universe that believes it knows what is best for the whole.

Okay, I think we can both say that we don't want the future that is depicted in pretty much every movie and every videogame in existence known to mankind that isn't buried in the desert somewhere...

Safe to say, the thought of this current civilization colonizing the entire universe seems like a pretty bad one. Sure I can step back for a few moments and admire trusting a parasite..."Just put faith in our parasite overlords, they will take of us...OOPS...Oh those poor parasitical infestations that were wiped out from the galaxy, boo-hoo-hoo" Safe to say if this was a poker game, Id be willing to put my chips on saying the parasites were NOT the divine incarnations of Jesus himself, and most likely were going to bring more harm to the universe than good, but what do I know, maybe your right, that there's a 1% chance the parasites turn out to be tentacle rapists here to bring you eternal exctsay *curse my dyslecxica!* till the end of time, but what do I know I'm just a Celestial Joker that tells you basically everything that is wrong with society and of course, noone listens. TO THE MOON!!!

There is hope as long as one does not obey human being.
GreatandWiseTrixie

movingalways wrote:

There is hope as long as one does not obey human being.
They don't give us much of a damn choice, do they, pretty soon they're gonna put a tax on breathing. Total anarchy our only option?
Diebert van Rhijn

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:It's not about me.
Lets first try to be sure of that! It would be tragic, the misunderstanding, if somehow it still was, wouldn't it?
Animals arent going to seek enlightenment, neither are starving africa dudes. All are trapped in the cycle of illusion and suffering.
But people or animals would need some enlightenment before even finding one self caught in such cycle of illusion and suffering. Starving animals are just ruled by prime motivators, their life and death being promoted to absolute realities. And there starts the illusive part.
"the world wont change"
Then build me a damn asteroid.
You're funny as hell! The world is full of changes and perhaps something like that was already build once upon a time? The world could surely use something like that to widen conception. A black monolith.
Every planet in every damn dimension of every universe in every universe will witness my light.
That's the spirit! :-]