Total Nudity

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Orenholt

Total Nudity

Post by Orenholt »

Due to the fact that Kelly Jones has given so much criticism to my facebook page called "logicalwomen" I decided perhaps instead of letting her destroy it I would make her help build it up. I decided that if none of my quotes from women were good enough for Kelly I should post one of her own "wise quotes" on the logicalwomen's page. So I began snooping. I first went to her website, natualthinker.net where I briefly glaced over a few of the categories. Pets and Gender caught my eye because those are two subjects I'm greatly interested in but ultimately in skimming it was nothing that suited my now short attention span. Then I clicked on a few others that I don't quite remember the titles of and ultimately decided the best place to get quotes from Kelly herself would be to go to the Genius Forum. Here I found something interesting a thread titled "unwrapping kelly" which had a series of quotes from what appear to be "poison for the heart" although not in the order that they were written. My only guess is that these were not arbitrarily chosen at "random" but rather represent a chronological sequence. Some of the quotes seemed as eerie echoes of a painful past which I can only assume was borne of heartbreak.

I hate the ego, the ego hates me.
It is not sex that keeps one from God, but love, its attendant emotions, and the lifestyle that supports it.
With our romantic love we are like a dog chasing a car. There is much thrill in the chase, but what to do with the car when you catch it? We are more animal than we give ourselves credit for.
"Compassion" is one of those sweet, sugar-coated words, along with "love", "devotion" and "peace", which pander to the pleasant dreams of Christians. But each one of these words is a time bomb, capable of destroying humankind! Each bears within it the seeds of hatred, violence, greed, and war, which will inevitably come to fruit. Yet Christians do not concern themselves with consequences or responsibility; they see only the "peace", and not the war that lies within its thin shell.

The quotes go on and on like this and they seem to form a pattern. A pattern that to me clearly indicated venom and bitterness.
So then I decided to check natrualthinker.net again and there I noticed that she had a short bio. I thought Aha! Here's my chance to know for sure if I am correct in this hypothesis. Yet her bio is very brief indeed. Looking for clues I noticed this sentence At that point, in my early twenties, I decided to sample sex and intimate relationships to see if mainstream society did provide keys to life, and to see if I was mistaken in pushing along in solitude. I doubted my first love because it had become corrupted by loneliness. which I am nearly certain is the source of her pain. Maybe I'm projecting my own experiences onto Kelly but it seems to match how I felt when I met my first obsession and it didn't work out. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

I also found my way to another thread here on the Genius Forum called "why women like abuse" which I can only assume ties in with the phase "I hate the ego, the ego hates me" which simply means that Kelly hates herself and would make sense that she likes abuse for that reason.

And from that thread I feel that I should share a bit of my nudity.
If you've forgotten or missed my past threads that tell a bit about my life read the OP's in each of these 2 threads.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7186
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7192

As I've said before I grew up in a harsh environment yet I never felt the desire to cut myself (except maybe 3 times much later in life) and I have never sought out people with abusive personalities to mate with. What I may or may not have mentioned was my female relationship. I would not say that I was abused in that relationship whatsoever. It fulfilled both of our needs as far as I could tell. She and I were in more a stage of vaguely semi-sexual dating than most people would expect of bisexuals (I assumed myself to be a lesbian inclined asexual at the time). It was an open relationship and I genuinely believed that we had each other's interests at heart. She dated a boy on the side while I dated no one on the side. It should come as no surprise that I was the dominant partner. I decided nearly everything, gave advice and provided for her and she simply accepted me and what I said. The relationship lasted quite a few years and I even maintained contact with her when I was forced to move away. Ultimately though we drifted apart.

I find the commentary on sexual positions in the "why women like abuse" thread to be rather interesting. Personally my favorite position with a man is missionary yet I don't consider myself to be submissive. I enjoy being the corruptor and giving orders despite implications the position. If there are 2 things that turn me off that aren't super weird or gross it is being in the "cowgirl" position and feeling like I am not in control of the situation which may seem like a paradox at first until you realize that I was forced to be in the cowgirl position by that abusive room mate when I did not want to have sex with him at all.
Tomas

Re: Total Nudity

Post by Tomas »

My wife prefers that I take her from behind but all is fair in love and war.

Grabbing (holding) her boobies turns her on when doing the doggie style.

We've been doing the wild thang for over 45 years why jump ship in the middle of the ocean?
Don't run to your death
ardy

Re: Total Nudity

Post by ardy »

Orenholt: I think none of this matters. The only thing that matters is your understanding of yourself. If your sexual preferences take preference over this, it is silly.

Kelly Jones is a smart woman and taking some of her quotes could be useful but like all of us she has her issues.Primarily around logic.

With Kelly's quote there is an error, there is nothing between God and us, as we are God and God is us.

Nudity of the mind is one thing that rarely happens, sex and positions are an everyday occurrence and the pleasure of attempted reproduction leaves little room for anything else.

Having been driven by desire for most of my life, I think I am in a position to judge.