Reasoning makes it real

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Pam Seeback

Reasoning makes it real

Post by Pam Seeback »

I moved my last post from the "We are not always thinking" thread to start this thread because its subject matter, although not contrary to the "not thinking" thread took me into a different direction, that of looking at the nature of thinking. Both Dennis and Cahoot's responses are included.
Pam: A thought that came to me just a few moments ago is that the language of reasoning is the language of identity, the language of Self. I can tell you I am a mother but that is a dead wood, a nothingness thought. Now, if you ask me why I had children, or why did I have two children and not ten children and I choose to answer you, all of a sudden, I come alive, I am reasoning (languaging) Pam-as-a-mother into reality. And, included in that reasoning-reality, and perhaps Diebert this is what you were getting at with your capstone-pyramid-image, is everything contained in consciousness that supports that particular revelatory moment of Pam-as-mother: feelings, memories, projections, etc. A revelatory moment of unseen causes and conditions that of course can never be duplicated, this is the wonder and glory of the language of reasoning: no two are alike.

What I posit from the above is that the language of reasoning has nothing to do with truth and everything to do with what is being made real. In other words, when you give me your reasons, you are giving me your reality. It could be said that a conversation between two reasoning minds enlightened as to the true nature of reasoning is having fantabulous mental sex and that every reason given is a beloved child born of perfect love.
Dennis: Ponzi scheme?
Cahoot: There is only one reality.

Memories are changing constructs.

Memories of intent are interpretations relative to the one reality, and reasoning applied to memory provides the interpretation, which affects cognition of the present.
Pam Seeback

Re: Reasoning makes it real

Post by Pam Seeback »

Dennis: Ponzi scheme?
Without bringing forth the word made flesh, one's reasons why, the spirit is a nothingness to the mind. Ponzi scheme? Dennis chewing his cud. Why you think my original post is a ponzi scheme, now that's a cow of a different colour. What's on your ponzi scheme menu?
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Cahoot: There is only one reality.
One reality that is given shape subjectively.
Memories are changing constructs.

Memories of intent are interpretations relative to the one reality, and reasoning applied to memory provides the interpretation, which affects cognition of the present.
I catch your vision of reasoning applied to memory provides the interpretation which affects cognition of the present. Will you flesh out for me what you mean by "memories of intent are interpretations relative to the one reality?"
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

A conversation generated between consenting adults free of contraception ( the protective shield).

gives birth to well being.

that conversation is schematic
designed
produced
artful
a possibility of pure mind out and about in the world.
You have to be enrolled in a ponzi scheme for that kite to fly.

the kite you imagine Pam requires enrollment.

The left hand has to know what the right hand is doing aka wisdom.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

Everything is relative to reality, including changing memories that the mind constructs, even memories of intent.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Dennis: The left hand has to know what the right hand is doing aka wisdom.
Acknowledgement of contrast; now what my contrast shall be is up to me.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Looks like you've had a major cognition for you and desire to explain it.
bliss.