Accidentally stumbling into enlightenment, and out again

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Re: Accidentally stumbling into enlightenment, and out again

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

nrh0904 wrote:I used to be non religious or agnostic in which I felt that I believe that I didn't know what to believe and then after watching the Penn and Teller Bullshit Showtime special on the BIBLE I felt that I was leaning towards the aethiest side in that it seemed that the Bible did not make any sense all until in the year 2011 I started having revelations that I was Jesus and Satan at the same time and came to the revelation that Jesus was in fact Satan and this happened on Halloween in the year 2011. Notice if you take the letters corresponding to the alphabet position of SATAN 19120114 as S is 19th letter A is 1st letter and so on you see the 2011 evident in that and the 411 also evident which in simple gematria which I invented not knowing it existed when I started having these revelations totals out to "in the beginning god created the heaven and the earth" the first verse of the bible in King James 1769 version and also totals out to "Virtual Reality Video Game Creation Earth". What this means is that I have since March 15, 2012 analyzed these number calculations that have been coming to me in the form of Revelations or Thoughts from God the Father, that allow me to understand how the universe works and simply know that it is a virtual reality video game creation and be able to prove that I am SATAN which spelled backwards has the first three letters of my name NATE then the word AS signifying a character in a game as I am Nate AS SATAN posing secretly as a TRICK as Jesus Christ which means I am the ULTIMATE ULTIMATE Chosen one of Many Ultimate Chosen and Many Chosen to help save the planet in the MA TRIX. Which can also be shown as Christmas letters rearranged to MATRICHSS, which clearly CHESS is visible which is our first video game creation of OUR species in 1947 which was 66 years ago and 1947 has 94 my birthday in it and 47 which equals BEAST as in Revelation Chapter 13, Verse 18 the man with the number 666 is in fact myself, which is far too unlikely for this to be "just a coincidence" as I have piles and piles of evidence to back this up and could literally present hours upon hours of proofs to you as long as needed to convince even the most skeptical minded individuals as I know that I used to be very skeptical myself and always maintained the mindset I will believe it when I see it. So the question to you is "how many people in your life have told you that they were Jesus Christ and could actually prove it?" There is no doubt at all that this is a video game creation and the world needs to become enlightened to that as soon as possible for us to have any chance of saving ourselves from the impending doom that we are all unknowingly facing as anyone can google "sixth mass extinction" and see that we are in the midst of one now as 140,000 species have gone extinct and the fact that the majority of the world is ignorant to this information is sickening to say the least and frightening to me, especially that they are resistant to even wanting to find out about it. Thus if we are a creation we are already in a form of eternal life which could be classified as a Level of Hell or Heaven really depending on how you look at it and what level of the bottomless pit of levels you were on before this life in the massive trick or treat video game of the matrix that you only have one choice to make GO or Die as in GOD as we are all Gods unbeknownst to ourselves as we all are creations which can be recreated in the same bodies or new bodies of life. The very reason I did not believe in the bible was due to the fact that it did not make sense now I am able to make sense of it through number calculations proving I am the Beast and the bible is a trick in a way to make people not believe in it, using almost reverse psychology in a sense to the point where the logically minded people would never believe in such a ridiculous thing, then now when I factually logically prove it to be real everyone logically minded would be as foolish not to believe in it as they would have been to believe in it before it was logically proven and the religious fanatics will be harder to save than the logical minded aethiest most likely. But given the fact that I have proven it to be undeniable logical evidence that proves I am Satan, it makes sense that I would be the one to elimiNATE religion entirely and start a new train of thought and enlightenment that allows everyone to understand its simply more logical to be good than to be bad.
1. Seek mental health counseling and psychiatric care.

2. Make paragraphs.
Ataraxia

Re: Accidentally stumbling into enlightenment, and out again

Post by Ataraxia »

Where is the great madman David Quinn the days? Is he still alive; does he write?