Breaking free of delusion

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Pincho Paxton

Breaking free of delusion

Post by Pincho Paxton »

I find an odd paradox on this site, that enlightenment is about being free of delusion, yet the members seem to come across as delusional. Some talk about life as a dream state, and others feel that they can know all things by ignoring science, and living in an inner eye.

The delusion starts with enlightenment as a word and not a physical evolutionary state of mind. Evolution took small steps in converting particles into information. Using photons for information of vision for example. To be free of delusion, and enlightened you would need to understand the particle interactions of what is outside of your body, to bleed into what is inside your mind.

Enlightenment is really about physics. Can you understand the physics without understanding some science? If you don't understand the physics then you will make the mistake that you live in a dream world. Then you are delusional, and not enlightened.

You cannot be enlightened without understanding physics.

You have a physical body, and a physical brain, and inside that brain are chemical reactions which are physics. And before all of this happens you have a gravity flow which is physics, and working with gravity you have time which is also physics.

Time and Gravity work together as flow forces. Flow forces are directions. Directions create maps, and maps create brains, and brains create thoughts, and thoughts are the entire maps of the brain combined.

Gravity flows from above, time flows out in the directions required to create a thought. Treat time as a hose pipe with 12 holes in it. Time flows from the holes to send information in 6 directions, the other 6 directions are used by gravity.

Now you have 6 choices of action. You can chose one of them like a game of Chess.

So if you make all 6 pieces of information available to you that is cause.

Choose one of them and that is effect.

Let's break it down.

1/ Time flows out as a liquid into the brain.

2/ 6 choices of action.

3/ Choose 1 action from 6

4/ Time flows out as a liquid into the brain.

Enlightenment is a repeating pattern with a flow at the beginning...Time flows out as a liquid into the brain.. Then there is a delay as you choose an action. The choice is made from previous actions starting when you were a baby.

The baby you.

2/ 6 choices of action.

3/ Choose 1 action from 6 (cry)

The mother comes over....

2/ 6 choices of action.

3/ Choose 1 action from 6 (feed)

Evolution releases chemicals of happiness...

And the list builds up throughout your life. Cry, feed, laugh, grip, shake, play, etc.

Then each 6 choices leads to 6 more choices. You have your own map of information.

Life isn't a dream, it's a set of physical interactions.

But do you really want to be enlightened if enlightenment includes physics? Maybe some of you prefer the simplicity of thinking of enlightenment as a dream like state. In that case you can never be enlightened.

So I am trying to help you to really become enlightened, and I am trying to help you to understand what enlightenment really is. It takes intelligence to be really enlightened, and free of delusion. You can't simplify it into a dream world, because a dream is also physics. Man can now read dreams using specialized equipment, and tell you what your dream was about. So if man can read your dream as physics, then your dream really is physics.

Be free of delusions, and understand the physics of reality.
Dan Rowden

Re: Breaking free of delusion

Post by Dan Rowden »

God you're a fucking loon, Pincho.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Dan Rowden wrote:God you're a fucking loon, Pincho.
Is this an enlightened opinion? It's very weak in structure. Just a 6 word reply. The swearing to show false authority in a losing argument, it's poor.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Don't be so harsh Dan, everyone is a loon. We are all of the same machinery, he is just still caught up in looking to prove himself, which is pointless. Your actions are just as pointless.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Well you can all talk by using words, but to be free of delusion you need to know facts...

http://thenextweb.com/shareables/2013/0 ... -accuracy/

I have facts to back me up, but the ones who swear at me, just have words.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

I understand where you are coming from, Pincho.
I'll check out the website proffered.
Get back probably tomorrow.
Some of us have actual physical jobs. :-(
Tata
Don't run to your death
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

Brings to mind a verse:

Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow

- TS ELIOT
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Pincho Paxton wrote:
Is this an enlightened opinion? It's very weak in structure. Just a 6 word reply. The swearing to show false authority in a losing argument, it's poor.
Actually, Pincho, I have no formal training in science beyond high school physics and chemistry, but even I could make you look like the twit you are. Please just stop before I'm compelled to do that. Go to a science or physics forum and tout your crap, or have you been banned from them all?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Science can read your decisions 7 seconds before you make them....

http://exploringthemind.com/the-mind/br ... you-decide

You see, it takes time for you to pick one of the 6 choices. So you are 7 seconds behind your own thoughts.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Dan Rowden wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:
Actually, Pincho, I have no formal training in science beyond high school physics and chemistry, but even I could make you look like the twit you are. Please just stop before I'm compelled to do that. Go to a science or physics forum and tout your crap, or have you been banned from them all?
I'm banned from them all for reasons that have since been discovered. So basically banned for being ahead of discovery. Science doesn't allow you to treat things as facts before science knows about them. I am too far ahead of them.
Last edited by Pincho Paxton on Wed May 01, 2013 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:Don't be so harsh Dan, everyone is a loon. We are all of the same machinery, he is just still caught up in looking to prove himself, which is pointless. Your actions are just as pointless.
Some people can benefit from a wake up call. I suspect you're too young to realise that. If it doesn't wake them up, no harm is done. Status Quo continue to do ads for Coles.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Dan Rowden wrote:
SeekerOfWisdom wrote:Don't be so harsh Dan, everyone is a loon. We are all of the same machinery, he is just still caught up in looking to prove himself, which is pointless. Your actions are just as pointless.
Some people can benefit from a wake up call. I suspect you're too young to realise that. If it doesn't wake them up, no harm is done. Status Quo continue to do ads for Coles.
Yes that's why I made this thread. You moved my last wake up call. You can tell that you are losing by the swearing. Swearing is used in a losing argument, or an argument where your point has no words of explanation.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Fuck off, cunt.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Dan Rowden wrote:Fuck off, cunt.
It doesn't even work as a joke. It fails on every level.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Much like your entire ontology, but hey, I'm actually impressed you didn't take the bait. I'll respond to one of your posts in this thread piece by piece tomorrow. Hopefully it will highlight how meaningless your statements really are.

It's worth mentioning that you never, ever respond when your glaring errors of scientific history are pointed out to you. Wonder what that's about...
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Dan Rowden wrote:Much like your entire ontology, but hey, I'm actually impressed you didn't take the bait. I'll respond to one of your posts in this thread piece by piece tomorrow. Hopefully it will highlight how meaningless your statements really are.

It's worth mentioning that you never, ever respond when your glaring errors of scientific history are pointed out to you. Wonder what that's about...
My errors are never pointed out. What happens is that somebody has misread what I actually wrote, so they point something out. I would have to re-write the same post in different words to answer them, which is a waste of my time. So I don't bother. I expect people to use their own brains to figure out what I posted.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

An alternative to Buddhism, and Quantum Physics is reality. I'm only interested in reality. The Universe has only one reality, and it isn't Buddhism, or Quantum Physics. I think of the physics that the Universe is capable of using, which are much simpler than Quantum Physics.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Yes. The reason i posted the link was to show Dan, that you are not the only one thinking about the connection to physics & enlightenment.
Actually to understand Emptiness and Form [material phenomena], is a form of understanding the connection physics has to Enlightenment.
Physics is understanding our phenomenal world.
Enlightenment is understanding our phenomenal world.
I don't understand it all, sometimes I am passionate about learning and want to know everything...and sometimes I don't care to know anything....it's al blah, blah,blah.....

My mind has always been open [yes, my brain did fall out].
I'm just learning to be more skeptical and question everything...but I'm not very good at it...lol

It's easy for me to see that anything can be possible in this crazy Universe....
Think of what we might be like if we evolve a million more years...

Think of other civilizations that are millions of years more evolved than us.

Makes us look retarded.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Kunga wrote:Yes. The reason i posted the link was to show Dan, that you are not the only one thinking about the connection to physics & enlightenment.
Actually to understand Emptiness and Form [material phenomena], is a form of understanding the connection physics has to Enlightenment.
Physics is understanding our phenomenal world.
Enlightenment is understanding our phenomenal world.
I don't understand it all, sometimes I am passionate about learning and want to know everything...and sometimes I don't care to know anything....it's al blah, blah,blah.....

My mind has always been open [yes, my brain did fall out].
I'm just learning to be more skeptical and question everything...but I'm not very good at it...lol

It's easy for me to see that anything can be possible in this crazy Universe....
Think of what we might be like if we evolve a million more years...

Think of other civilizations that are millions of years more evolved than us.

Makes us look retarded.
I wonder how evolved tiny things are. Like a seed for a plant is extremely evolved. Even an atom is evolved. I never get bored of thinking about the Universe. Simplifying it to nothing, and then scaling it up to everything. Like a book, the letters don't mean much on their own. 26 letters.. infinite books.

a b c me

a bee sees me

a b c d

a bee sees Dee

b c d e

bee sees Dee eee!

I think that the bee scared Dee.

Infinite lego creates infinite things by chance.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

I really like the Snowflake though, because it evolves right in front of your eyes. It's shape is fundamental, and yet looks logical. So it could fool someone into thinking that it has intelligence behind it. The snowflake is a good place to start your enlightenment.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Pincho Paxton wrote:I really like the Snowflake though, because it evolves right in front of your eyes. It's shape is fundamental, and yet looks logical. So it could fool someone into thinking that it has intelligence behind it. The snowflake is a good place to start your enlightenment.
Snowflakes falling now
so am I
meltingtogether
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Kunga wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:I really like the Snowflake though, because it evolves right in front of your eyes. It's shape is fundamental, and yet looks logical. So it could fool someone into thinking that it has intelligence behind it. The snowflake is a good place to start your enlightenment.
Snowflakes falling now
so am I
meltingtogether
I mean that the snowflake is a shape made without any logic to it. If you read this, the snowflake shape creates life gradually through clumping together of particles...

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... arity.html
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Pincho Paxton wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:Much like your entire ontology, but hey, I'm actually impressed you didn't take the bait. I'll respond to one of your posts in this thread piece by piece tomorrow. Hopefully it will highlight how meaningless your statements really are.

My errors are never pointed out. What happens is that somebody has misread what I actually wrote, so they point something out. I would have to re-write the same post in different words to answer them, which is a waste of my time. So I don't bother. I expect people to use their own brains to figure out what I posted.
Ah, right. My bad. So Einstein was in fact involved in the Big Bang Theory (and made errors therein) and Newton was the first person to use Math in Science. Sorry, you're right, I must have mis-read you.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:Yes. The reason i posted the link was to show Dan, that you are not the only one thinking about the connection to physics & enlightenment.
What you have shown me is how big an imbecile you can sometimes be. There's precisely zero connection between Pincho's waffle and that article. Stop fucking pretending, Kunga.