Genius Dependent upon Universal Ethics

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
mwolf

Genius Dependent upon Universal Ethics

Post by mwolf »

Genius, enlightenment if you will, can only occur in one who achieves human potential. And human potential includes universal ethics; that level of moral reasoning wherein the individual perspective includes the entirety of one's system, one's universe.

I would even go so far as to propose that enlightenment is nothing more than becoming human; achieving the ultimate in human potential. And it then follows that none are human who have not achieved potential.

I have observed that it is entirely possible to lose enlightenment, to forget genius and become an illogical, irrational person. As one who is fed poison will suffer, so will one who is exposed to adverse pyshcological influence lose moral reasoning and even intellectual capability.

What I am trying to say is that unless you reason from the universal perspective, you cannot be genius.

This isn't a big deal however; as achieving universal perspective is quite simple, and merely takes understanding and practice.

Understanding: I am a human being, a member of a familiy, of a nation, of a race, of a species, of a kindgom of a class of living beings on a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe that is a whole and connected system, Further, I am a consciousness, a parasite living in the mind of my biological hosts; both the greater host; and that body's living elements, its cells, mitochondria, and other living, potentially conscious entities within.

Practice makes perfect.