Enlightened One Seeks Translator

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
mwolf

Enlightened One Seeks Translator

Post by mwolf »

No, it isn't humor. Not really.

This seems like the kind of forum where I don't have to tip-toe around with massaging information so that it is pallatible to the average reader, so I'll come right to the point.

First and foremost is that you are communicating through a personality that is dysfunctional. Having suffered brain damage, my consciousness lies buried deep behind a screwed up "front office." The personalities I use to communicate with are not fully within my control, and are significantly affected by emotion. As I have chosen a path of enlightenment through life, I am also incredibly sensitive, in many ways.

This statement is disclosure, to plead for patience from you in communicating with me.

As you can imagine, being trapped inside of a dysfunctional brain doesn't foster a calm mind for the dissemination of the subject of my enlightenment. I have chosen to store my knowledge in the form of logical argument, for sake of ease of communication - less debate necessary that way. I have the entire argument explaining human nature and society, but cannot extract it from my mind and articulate it through these worthless personalities.

I will peruse these forums and look for debates I can participate in and other opportunities to demonstrate aspects of the arguments. I will also try forwarding some of it here, while I can.
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: Enlightened One Seeks Translator

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

What is your motive to still try to transmit information with such broken antenna's? Do you really believe the world needs to hear, that no one else can do it?

It might be something to think about. Why not just retire, rest and enjoy the rest of your "dysfunctional" existence. Perhaps you only create sorrow and confusion by trying to convey against the tides of circumstance (brain damage you mentioned). Just trust on truth to disclose itself. It doesn't need you, it does not need to involve you. Try to imagine you have done enough and wonder if you should not release yourself from the mission you are forcing yourself on. The mission being larger than your own involvement and struggle.
mwolf

Post by mwolf »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:What is your motive to still try to transmit information with such broken antenna's? Do you really believe the world needs to hear, that no one else can do it?

It might be something to think about. Why not just retire, rest and enjoy the rest of your "dysfunctional" existence. Perhaps you only create sorrow and confusion by trying to convey against the tides of circumstance (brain damage you mentioned). Just trust on truth to disclose itself. It doesn't need you, it does not need to involve you. Try to imagine you have done enough and wonder if you should not release yourself from the mission you are forcing yourself on. The mission being larger than your own involvement and struggle.

It is infinitely difficult to deal with this kind of irrationality in the face of what I understand.

Do you not get that I have in my mind the knowledge of how to achieve permanent global peace, to eliminate war, famine, starvation, all that ails humanity. It can be done without any additional resources. It can be done easily. No one has to die or get hurt. No one has to go to jail. No one has to suffer.

And you want me to take a vacation and watch the world be destroyed - not just humanity, but all other mammals (CO2 pollution, if you understood it well enough, will lead to the mass extinction of all mammals, a threshold we will cross and be unable to return from far, far sooner than anyone imagines) - and risk my own life as World War III breaks out, possibly including nuclear weaponry such that I have to "vacation" in Antartica or the Southern Ocean - a prospect I hate because while I have a ship big enough, I despise such rough seas.

No sir, I am HIGHLY motivated to communicate what I have discovered in my enlightenment.

Humanity may be too far gone. In which case, I have devised a plan to solve things without humanity's consent, but most certainly with their participation. I'm just not sure it can be done in time. I am of course referring to remote reprogramming; undoing the damage of so much propaganda with - more propaganda. I am one of few in the world, apparently, that understands, as a whole, the profound effects and efficacy of propaganda, and plan to use that knowledge to teach humanity moral reasoning...if I can find the resources to produce the series.

But, even among geniuses, people have lost touch with humanity it would seem.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

mwolf wrote:And you want me to take a vacation and watch the world be destroyed
It sounds like the best option. The only reason to involve yourself seems to be... yourself. It's the mission, the story, the dramatic ideas which need destruction as they are destroying you and your mind.

You have to trust that your solution will be found by others in time. Perhaps they will not have "a screwed up front office". No reason to believe your discovery is unique and only happening inside you, you and you.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

First and foremost is that you are communicating through a personality that is dysfunctional.
Your posts are like Alice In Wonderland. Nothing you say is real. That is my translation of you. You call yourself enlightened but you are just about burning a pilot light. You are fading away into a singularity. Words are not cures...

...you fade...

...you fade...

... you need to wake yourself up.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

mwolf wrote:No sir, I am HIGHLY motivated to communicate what I have discovered in my enlightenment.
I can totally understand that, but what is this enlightenment you have, and what is this cure for all humanity's ills? So far you haven't communicated any of this. When you do you'll find you'll be taken far more seriously.
mwolf

Post by mwolf »

Dan Rowden wrote:
mwolf wrote:No sir, I am HIGHLY motivated to communicate what I have discovered in my enlightenment.
I can totally understand that, but what is this enlightenment you have, and what is this cure for all humanity's ills? So far you haven't communicated any of this. When you do you'll find you'll be taken far more seriously.

I have a small voice with a subtle message quite easily drowned out by everything in this modern culture.

I cannot be heard except by those curious to listen. In my experiences thus far, I have found NO ONE willing to listen. The only thing I have found is people willing to hear so they can tell me I'm wrong.

And, I already have communicated what is wrong and how to fix it here: Moral reasoning has regressed because of the use of psychology in advertising - the opposite of education; and because capitalism fosters exploitation and inequality and that means education is unimportant and advertising is all-important. The solution is to take psychology out of advertising and put it into education.

It's very deep, and the argument is solid but I cannot fully articulate it. That is why I need help articulating it, and that is why the ONLY person who is capable of listening is one who has faith that I could have actually come up with the solution to all that ails mankind. Despite all logic, no one I have met yet has any such faith.

I am quite resentful of this. None of you wants to hear how to fix what ails you. How do you think I should feel? You are not only creating and allowing to continue problems which profoundly and adversely affect yourselves, but which also affect me. My life is hell because you people let yourselves be exploited and have failed to attain your potential as human beings. So no, I'm not going to be f*ing patient, I'm not going to be f*ing understanding, and I'm not going to f*ing tolerate being treated like sh** by any of you, because each and every single one of you is a wholly and completely irrational being.

The subject of my enlightenment, in all honesty, was waking up out of the f*ing stupor you people are in. I never said I attained anything special - just special relative to most of you because your heads are so far up your a**es that you can't see straight anymore.

Goodbye. I'm done with this forum, and America, and modern civilizations.

Enjoy World War III
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

4 things

1. No one insulted you, you are only taking what is being written as insults, which is your own choice.

2. We have been reading everything you have been writing.

3. We don't have any ailments so we don't need your help, it looks like you may have ailments.

4. Gave up on your mission already?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

mwolf wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:
I have a small voice with a subtle message quite easily drowned out by everything in this modern culture.

I cannot be heard except by those curious to listen. In my experiences thus far, I have found NO ONE willing to listen. The only thing I have found is people willing to hear so they can tell me I'm wrong.
Yeah, well, that's all just a tad self-indulgent and self-pitying. No wonder people find it hard to listen if that's how you approach things.
And, I already have communicated what is wrong and how to fix it here: Moral reasoning has regressed because of the use of psychology in advertising
That's true enough, but moral reasoning has always been crap for humans. Indeed morality itself is an illness. Ever read any Nietzsche?
- the opposite of education; and because capitalism fosters exploitation and inequality and that means education is unimportant and advertising is all-important. The solution is to take psychology out of advertising and put it into education.
That's all perfectly true, but there are lots and lots of people who already understand this. Every leftist intellectual, for example (and probably every teenager at some point). It's hardly a new insight.
It's very deep, and the argument is solid but I cannot fully articulate it.
It's a solid point, certainly, but hardly profound. I'm quite disappointed if it's the extent of your insight. The problems of humanity go far, far deeper than this. What you're talking about is valid enough, but it's merely a symptom of the underlying issue.
That is why I need help articulating it, and that is why the ONLY person who is capable of listening is one who has faith that I could have actually come up with the solution to all that ails mankind. Despite all logic, no one I have met yet has any such faith.
Articulate it all you want. I suspect you'll find a more agreeable audience than you think. You may find, however, that you won't get agreement that you're are speaking about things that are truly essential, that's all.
I am quite resentful of this.
And you need to get over yourself, as I said elsewhere. It's purely your ego generating that feeling.
None of you wants to hear how to fix what ails you.
I'm sorry, but that is crap. You have barely begun to speak about the specifics of your viewpoint. You have no basis for a judgement like that. Maybe you simply want it to be true so you can excuse yourself from continued effort?
How do you think I should feel? You are not only creating and allowing to continue problems which profoundly and adversely affect yourselves, but which also affect me.
Modern culture and "advertising" doesn't effect me personally at all, or perhaps indirectly through the influence it has on culture, which I agree is terrible.

Anyway, it's up to you to get a grip, not us.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

You should take a look at my new topic post Dan, it's relevant.