I totally agree with Nietzsche

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
KiraIsJustice

I totally agree with Nietzsche

Post by KiraIsJustice »

Nietzsche proclaims the eternal recurrence of the same.
He comes to the conclusion, by saying that if the time is infinite, but materia is finite, like in a lotto game, everything
rejoins one day.
Of course, we could have an argument now , if that can be 100% true, but still I think the idea goes hand in hand with the existence we now live in, somehow at least. We have been dead for a unknown time, and resurrected on this planet, how long will it take that one day after our death that we will return?

If there is anything valuable in this world, it's the intelligence and the progress.
Our earth developed out of a dead stone into the paradise it is today, it's progress created us, and now it is our calling continue the progress.
We, the geniuses, Nietzsche would call us Übermensch, the homo superior, we have the will to power to actually get things going.
We create new values, which we take out of ourselves and we do not need to believe in any human-written gods, we are our own director.
We go beyond the task of living a pointless life in work,profit and seeking for lust or praying to gods.
If there is no sense in the universe, we take our chance and force our own on it.

I mean, come on, do we have any choice but seeking to the top, I mean we will die anyway (eventually), so stop being bored in life, and work out a plan that is genius-worthy!

We must realize our role in the universe and that we might resurrect on and on, the will to power will create the Übermensch, and like this we must learn to love the destiny, make the best out of your life.

We see the Übermensch already in persons like Napoleon Bonaparte or Julius Caesar, and there must be a lot more, we have the chance to join this hall of fame. These people created their on values and proved to be geniuses by seeking to the top and having success.
SeekerOfWisdom

Re: I totally agree with Nietzsche

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

There should be a genius group based on figuring out how to achieve things in real life for everyone and plan how to make an impact as you say. Sadly everyone is too pretentious to realize what help can do for them and others.
brad walker

Post by brad walker »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:There should be a genius group based on figuring out how to achieve things in real life for everyone and plan how to make an impact as you say. Sadly everyone is too pretentious to realize what help can do for them and others.
Kids say the darndest things!
davegrave

Post by davegrave »

KiraIsJustice wrote: I mean, come on, do we have any choice but seeking to the top, I mean we will die anyway (eventually), so stop being bored in life, and work out a plan that is genius-worthy!

We must realize our role in the universe and that we might resurrect on and on, the will to power will create the Übermensch, and like this we must learn to love the destiny, make the best out of your life.
Asceticism and the quest for truth are not enough to compensate for the wholly burdensome quality of existence. I wish I could share your optimism, but I fear any kind of self-actualisation, in this world of constant flux, is impossible. I myself cannot give you an adequate reason why I continue to go on living apart from the fact that so much interests me that I carry on with the charade out of a childlike need to know more.
KiraIsJustice

Post by KiraIsJustice »

Well the best thing about the universe is that it doesn't give you a omniscient sense for your life.
It just throws you in existence, gives you your life as a present.

And the universe really doesn't give a f*ck, if you like it or not and I think that's great.

In all situations of your life, the universe is around you and your faithful companion, yes, because you are a part of it.
The big dark we see at night, is the only friend, who welcomed you in existence, and will be there when you die, I think it's important to trust this mechanism of the universe, that it can create you out of nothing, and I think no matter how good/bad your life is, this is the greatest gift any creature could get.

We now could cry that one day we might die, but on the other hand, we could just be thankful that we exist at all...

And here again, the universe doesn't give a f*ck how you see it, it's up to you what you make out of your life.
Merlin

Post by Merlin »

& here's your set of crayons Kira...

TH spells I don' t give a rats ass-The universe has spoken:/!
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Merlin! A new addition, as a genius forum administrator, it is my obligation to ask you first, what is your definition of "universe", and "crayons" and "spells", and also to remind you that this forum might have a different definition of what those things are, refer to the introduction please!
Merlin

Post by Merlin »

The universe is an expansive tot!'

What language am I speaking? English.
What-I was referring to was the expansiveness of the Universe. X-X
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

:D
Merlin

Post by Merlin »

I am Merlin & these paths are undesirable.