The children now groan

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
jufa

The children now groan

Post by jufa »

The children now groan. Awaiting for the removal of their belief of and in an independent mind, soul, and consciousness. Awaiting their linking back into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

I believe in prayer!

Faith is what remains when hopes are dashed, and must be attached to something durable. Faith is a gift, and a challenge.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com
Dennis Mahar

Re: The children now groan

Post by Dennis Mahar »

I believe in prayer!
Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Thanks jufa.
you've saved us a lot of time.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

You think you are praying and being heard?

All that is happening is a "communication" with the unknown of your self, you aren't communicating with anything special or external from you. (not the ordinary self which isn't the self).

Children in the Kingdom of God don't pray, they run around naked, putting on a show for yourself and others doesn't get you closer to being naked.
brad walker

Post by brad walker »

Julius Fann, a forum signature would save you from repetitive labor. It would also provide effortless consistency.
jufa

Post by jufa »

brad walker wrote:Julius Fann, a forum signature would save you from repetitive labor. It would also provide effortless consistency.
Do I, or do I not have the right to do as I please as long as I do not offense anyone?

brad walker

Post by brad walker »

Rights? You may offend others as well.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - brad walker
jufa

Post by jufa »

brad walker wrote:Rights? You may offend others as well.

So be it.

SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

What's a forum signature anyway Fanny?
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

jufa wrote:The children now groan. Awaiting for the removal of their belief of and in an independent mind, soul, and consciousness. Awaiting their linking back into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

I believe in prayer!

Faith is what remains when hopes are dashed, and must be attached to something durable. Faith is a gift, and a challenge.

I hear jufa too. A prayer.

The effective prayers beseech, the sister of raw, as emotion can be raw. In that sense.
Contemplate is first cousin of beseech. Less beseeching, less screeching. More appropriate for interwebs of thought, less appropriate for whipping up a population of emotions.
With all sincerity, open the heart to contemplate.
Contemplate. Templum. The temple within, and everywhere you are. Contemplate to commune, two creating one, at least for awhile.
Enlighten. Light. On a day of no enemies the light burns cool. Cool light.
Cool allows others a place to breathe.
The answer to the cave, as in, easy to hold onto for the integration, for the working through of the old karma after awakening to the nature of who you are, integrating through and within the old karma without the luxury afforded by seven years of silence in the caves.
Cool. Listen. Contemplate.
Easy to hold onto. Less likely to cause groans.

What a fortunate one with so little old karma to work through!
jufa

Post by jufa »

Death be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadfull, for, thou art not soe,
For, those, whom thou think'st, thou dost overthrow,
Die not, poore death, nor yet canst thou kill mee.
From rest and sleepe, which but thy pictures bee,
Much pleasure, then from thee, much more must flow,
And soonest our best men with thee doe goe,
Rest of their bones, and soules deliverie.
Thou art slave to Fate, Chance, kings, and desperate men,
And dost with poyson, warre, and sicknesse dwell,
And poppie, or charmes can make us sleepe as well,
And better then thy stroake; why swell'st thou then?
One short sleepe past, wee wake eternally,
And death shall be no more; death, thou shalt die.

John Donne
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

The children groan for the wisdom that their minds are finite things. It is because we ignorantly teach them the opposite - you can be anything - that they end up mentally ill and end up committing acts of violence.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Moving, what we should be teaching them is that they have the capability of god-like minds (the best ever known) capable of what may even seem impossible. Currently all capability is being put to waste and people turned into robot style thinkers, intelligent fools.
chikoka

Post by chikoka »

Quick post-

What would be the solution to Agrippas trilema. Either a (logical) proof is based on unproven axioms, circular reasoning or an infinite regress.
Just as the logical supervenes on the physical , perhaps its solution is found in a supervention of the logical.The word supervention has strong logical connotations meaning a reintroduction of circularity but truly the word i wish to use is what supervention is to the logic also this new "function" is to what supersedes the logical.
And as the logical places constraints on the physical world , this new functional world could have control of all three tiers.We do not even know much about the physical bottom tier (i.e. dark matter) meaning even less on the logical which it supervenes over, what hopeless ignorance we must have on logical "supervention" above the logical?
In a different thread i spoke of space collapsing because of the principle of the identity of indiscernables, logical space (the mind) is not immune from this type of collapse and so we must look beyond the logical to find support for our minds and this our world.

Atheistic arguments focus mainly on how illogical notions of the supernatural (which is strictly speaking also natural) but agrippas trilema undermines *all* these arguments and the solution i have above for it brings back the validity of theistic arguments.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:Moving, what we should be teaching them is that they have the capability of god-like minds (the best ever known) capable of what may even seem impossible. Currently all capability is being put to waste and people turned into robot style thinkers, intelligent fools.
Have you seen the movie "Citizen Kane?"
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Nope, should get around to it, although I don't usually watch movies any more, what is it's relevance?
jufa

Post by jufa »

Spirit is the infinity of consciousness. Whether it is realized to be the bed rock of the invisible or visible worlds, Spirit is the womb of man's flesh body and mentality. Like all children of flesh, a standard of conformity was imprinted within the souls of these children via DNA coding at conception of their physical world. Chartering a repetitious course is the objective task of DNA; recycling the body of flesh in the life of death's reunion with the dust which shape bodies and minds in carnal subterfuge.

At what point does the beginning stay the beginning? Can it be when confusion of believing embedded human DNA concepts are acknowledged to be the cause of the tension and turmoil because of the continuing moment of yesterday which is extends into today? If so, "Who shall tell me words, whereby I shall be saved: whom can I ask now of the days that are past, which were before me, since the day God created man upon the earth"?

From somewhere beyond the human concept, the human mind, the human ego, the universal human id, man's Spirit came forth as the Christ of God. Christ, the creative moving Spirit of Consciousness which flows into every interval of the children's awareness and creative ability to form the Word thoughts of their thinking - "Let there be. . .and there was."

Life is the womb all its children came forth from with the knowledge an awareness of being I am of that which I am. Yet, even knowing Life to be their Parents, the children's opinionated human minds became so confused it could no longer visualize, grasp, or comprehend reality was not formed of dust, of blood, nor the will of the earth/flesh mentality, nor the conscious awareness of itself. "Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of host."

With this truth as the children's foundation, there is no doubt they must put away all their fool thoughts of an unknown God that is untouchable right now. They must also continuously ask themselves what is this universal human consciousness of mind, which is so small as nothingness compared to omniety that continuously tell them they are not the Temple of God's living Spirit right now? What powers does the children possess, as individuals, to withstand God today when "Today is the day of salvation. . .if you hear my voice"?

The children now groan. Awaiting for the removal of their belief of and in an independent mind, soul, and consciousness. Awaiting their linking back into the glorious liberty of the children of God." While waiting, what man or human words can definitively grace them with grace unto salvation when grace is an activity of conscious obedience of "the law of the Spirit of life"? - jufa

Blessed is he who shall stand at the beginning,
and he shall know the end and he shall not taste death.

St. Thomas

[ THE ILLUSION OF GOD
> QUOTATIONS AND LINKS
> The Children ]

SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Jufa, you really think highly of yourself don't you.

All you said was, "Everything is a result of "God" or "spirit", which is that consciousness thing WE ALL experience the same as you, that life is eternal, and that you are currently in the kingdom of heaven.

^ 1 sentence, no bullshit, bullshit is what confuses people, they don't get the message. Why didn't you answer yes when I asked you the question of if you are in the kingdom?
jufa

Post by jufa »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:Jufa, you really think highly of yourself don't you. What does it matter?

All you said was, "Everything is a result of "God" or "spirit", which is that consciousness thing WE ALL experience the same as you, that life is eternal, and that you are currently in the kingdom of heaven.

^ 1 sentence, no bullshit, bullshit is what confuses people, they don't get the message. Why didn't you answer yes when I asked you the question of if you are in the kingdom? What does it matter?
Man does not share anything. And no one experience life the same consciously nor unconsciously. No one breath my breathe, and no one senses the same as I. And crap is crap, whether yours or mine.
"There is no where else than here. The only gate is now. The only doorway is your own body and mind. There’s nowhere to go. There’s nothing else to be. There’s no destination. It’s not something to aim for in the afterlife. It’s simply the quality of this moment.
"

Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

The lived in 6 window house?

sight, hearing, touch, smell, taste, mental formations.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Something readable! wisdom: "There’s nowhere to go. There’s nothing else to be. There’s no destination. It’s not something to aim for in the afterlife. It’s simply the quality of this moment."
jufa

Post by jufa »

What moment are you talking about? Being there is nowhere to go, nothing else to be, no destination. Define this moment. Where does it begin and end? What is it? What makes one aware that there is a moment? Is consciousness the moment? What then is the moment of consciousness? Did consciousness begin with you? Does every one share this consciousness? Should we be sharers of consciousness, why when I bust a nut, you are not thrilled and feel me? Do you feel me? You have to feel me, we share the same conscious senses by your words
WE ALL experience the same as you, that life is eternal, and that you are currently in the kingdom of heaven.

SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Consciousness is defined by experiences, our experiences vary, but all in all we are having thoughts and sensations from the same source.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

May each experience remind you.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:Nope, should get around to it, although I don't usually watch movies any more, what is it's [Citizen Kane's] relevance?
You said:
Moving, what we should be teaching them is that they have the capability of god-like minds (the best ever known) capable of what may even seem impossible. Currently all capability is being put to waste and people turned into robot style thinkers, intelligent fools.
From wiki:
Kane's career in the publishing world is born of idealistic social service, but gradually evolves into a ruthless pursuit of power. Narrated principally through flashbacks, the story is revealed through the research of a newsreel reporter seeking to solve the mystery of the newspaper magnate's dying word: "Rosebud".
Having a god-like mind capable of what may even seem impossible is what Charles Kane believed he had. Hitler believed he had a god-like mind. Jesus and the Buddha knew they were of the Mind of God, "ye are gods." "Have" "seems" = wrong view, ignorant view, view of intelligent fool-robot style thinker. "Of" "is" = right view, righteous view, wise view, view of Christ Mind or Buddha Mind. Do you see the difference? Put another way, how can the Source of all things "have" anything? How can the Source of all things of NOW have a shadow of "seems" or "impossible/possible?"

Death is the greatest teacher that all gods of the ignorance of "have" are destroyed in the end. This was the lesson Kane learned on his deathbed and why his dying word had nothing to do with his god-like achievements, but rather, of being touched of a moment of his childhood when was fully in the moment of being with the life of his things, of loving the life of his things, in this case, "Rosebud."
jufa

Post by jufa »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:Consciousness is defined by experiences, our experiences vary, but all in all we are having thoughts and sensations from the same source.
Well, well, well, some what of a tickler we have here on reminding people they have not answered the questions put to them:
Why didn't you answer yes when I asked you the question of if you are in the kingdom? - SeekerOfWisdom
then ignore questions put to them.
Jufa, you really think highly of yourself don't you. - SeekerOfWisdom What does it matter? - jufa
And
Why didn't you answer yes when I asked you the question of if you are in the kingdom? - SeekerOfWisdom What does it matter? - jufa
jufa asked: What moment are you talking about? Being there is nowhere to go, nothing else to be, no destination. Define this moment. Where does it begin and end? What is it? What makes one aware that there is a moment? Is consciousness the moment? What then is the moment of consciousness? Did consciousness begin with you? Does every one share this consciousness? Should we be sharers of consciousness, why when I bust a nut, you are not thrilled and feel me? Do you feel me?
Instead of answering the question, they give swerving crap such as the opening quote in this post. The intellectual book metaphysics don't provide answers requested by the question, such as
jufa asked: when I bust a nut, you are not thrilled and feel me?
SeekerOfWisdom could not answer this question even though stating the following crap
all in all we are having thoughts and sensations from the same source.