what is the nature of good and evil

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
settfire1234

what is the nature of good and evil

Post by settfire1234 »

i am having a hard time understand what good and evil is contemplation of it, meaning what is good, is everything is good since all is from god. why is there both good and evil from our perspective. meaning maybe all is good as all is from god. what is the nature of good, spirits, and demons.
Consistency

Re: what is the nature of good and evil

Post by Consistency »

Its how you perceive it.

Lets say.. a carnivore starts killing humans to survive.. you would perceive it as evil however the lion would perceive it as good since he is the one that has one more day to live.

No one can answer truthfully about the nature of spirits and demons unless they have experienced it themselves. Believe your own experiment.

You might find this interesting: Water, Consciousness & Intent: Dr. Masaru Emoto
professional of energy.
queenofthedamn

Post by queenofthedamn »

Evil begat' evil. Like your evil thoughts. You cannot sit in darkness unless you are evil in spirit. An evil man knows how to attract it and unleash it upon his brother. As I walk into the darkness I will celebrate the light!
Consistency

Post by Consistency »

queenofthedamn wrote:Evil begat' evil. Like your evil thoughts. You cannot sit in darkness unless you are evil in spirit. An evil man knows how to attract it and unleash it upon his brother. As I walk into the darkness I will celebrate the light!
Sounds like the result of psychological abuse.
professional of energy.
queenofthedamn

Post by queenofthedamn »

Consistency as a result. Fading to the norm is like an ultimate reality! I don't like it but it works for myself...You know you're inconsistent when they say you are out of the norm. Chasing down those haunting dreams. By making my reality the norm.
queenofthedamn

Post by queenofthedamn »

I x cordially write in this box. Nobody enters.
The genius is about blowing. As the dear panteth' for the waters of my soul longeth after thee.
Consistency

Post by Consistency »

Did anyone understand the above two posts by "queenofthedamn"?

I don't see anything about genius about those posts... a lot craziness...
professional of energy.
brad walker

Post by brad walker »

It's crystal clear to me.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Consistency wrote:Did anyone understand the above two posts by "queenofthedamn"?

I don't see anything about genius about those posts... a lot craziness...
You've been here all of 17 days and you're an expert at Genius Forums?
Don't run to your death
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

lol tomas

Although, I do believe, this would go easier if everyone was more direct
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

settfire1234 wrote:i am having a hard time understand what good and evil is contemplation of it, meaning what is good, is everything is good since all is from god.
Good and evil map to values being affirmed or being violated. Different circumstances create different values so there will be always subjectivity here. When valuing truth in relation to the nature of being, the evil would be ignorance about that nature. It's good to move beyond good and evil as pure moral values but one cannot move beyond truth evalution since the mind just functions that way. Yet it's possible to see how truth and false, good and evil relate and fuel each other. Then value accordingly.
queenofthedamn

Post by queenofthedamn »

brad walker wrote:It's crystal clear to me.
Crystal clear...ey

I bet. The more reason to bicker with your reasoning is because your too tolerable. You have no patience. And you pickle with the Devil! I didn't come here to be insulted. Boy, when I was your age I was counting marbles.
Consistency

Post by Consistency »

queenofthedamn wrote:
brad walker wrote:It's crystal clear to me.
Crystal clear...ey

I bet. The more reason to bicker with your reasoning is because your too tolerable. You have no patience. And you pickle with the Devil! I didn't come here to be insulted. Boy, when I was your age I was counting marbles.
I didn't come here to learn the shakespeare language. I took the time to understand every sentence and it still didn't make sense because they were inconsistent.

So.. how old am I?
You know you're inconsistent when they say you are out of the norm.
I took this as an insult since my username is Consistency. I am always consistent in my way of thinking.

I know I am consistent when they say I am out of the norm. The norm is inconsistent because people are always chasing the instant gratification, its basically highs and lows with their neurotransmitters.

How can you say "Fading to the norm is like an ultimate reality!" ? The norm is filled with unhappy instant gratification people.
professional of energy.
brad walker

Post by brad walker »

queenofthedamn wrote:Crystal clear...ey

My post was mostly intended toward Consistency, but this is more like it, my queen!
queenofthedamn

Post by queenofthedamn »

I took the troll bit, consistency. In the style of Old fuckin English. 2 adverse phrases go to the plum line to ask for a drink. That's my logic. You see it. You taste it. You feel it. Nobody believes it.