An Open Letter to Alex Jacob

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Trevor Salyzyn

An Open Letter to Alex Jacob

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

World War 3 began when the WTC fell. It's still going strong. Can you manufacture a peaceful solution?

Try reddit. Go to the subreddit "UnitedNations" and give them some pointers. They stopped listening to me.

-Ghyuoid
A mindful man needs few words.
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: An Open Letter to Alex Jacob

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Bump!

Bringing down all of our own skyscrapers might be a beginning. Every system ends up destroying its own edifices. So the most peaceful solution is to evacuate them first next time.

Alex must agree. He's the lion to attack all traces of edifice the Genius Tradition might erect in error. Always those Semites!
Diebert van Rhijn

The woman in that video appears to suffer from a severe mental condition. There's also nothing to back up her story of being CIA in any way apart from how she received money from Saddam, who must have seen her as a useful activist lobbyist. What has this to do with Alex Jacob or world peace ? Oh wait, I get it... who do you think is paying him? :-)

By the way, rather cruel how people can capitalize on someone so clearly psychological troubled (I mean Susan). That goes for you too Being, the compassionate thing to do is to politely ignore her, perhaps counter her but not to fuel her madness with such flattering attention.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:The woman in that video appears to suffer from a severe mental condition. There's also nothing to back up her story of being CIA in any way apart from how she received money from Saddam, who must have seen her as a useful activist lobbyist.
Did you check her credentials? She has been vetted and has been interviewed extensively. That makes you the one suffering from prejudicial inclinations. Rather than check for yourself you just make assumptions. That is a beginners error.
What has this to do with Alex Jacob or world peace ? Oh wait, I get it... who do you think is paying him? :-)
Funny. I don`t know Diebert. Perhaps it could have something to do with your very own quote?
Bringing down all of our own skyscrapers might be a beginning. Every system ends up destroying its own edifices. So the most peaceful solution is to evacuate them first next time.
By the way, rather cruel how people can capitalize on someone so clearly psychological troubled (I mean Susan). That goes for you too Being, the compassionate thing to do is to politely ignore her, perhaps counter her but not to fuel her madness with such flattering attention.
You are arrogant and speak of what you know nothing about.

When oh when is this board going to wake up?
Diebert van Rhijn

Beingof1 wrote:Did you check her credentials? She has been vetted and has been interviewed extensively.
She has not been vetted. You or your overly trusted sources make that up. She hasn't very impressive credentials at all. The only thing which is somewhat verifiable is her being mentally ill in a serious way, according to various professionals and judges who actually dealt with her (all lying? all bought out? easy to claim). Check the court records if you like, also for the claims of being "asset". It does not substantiate although it doesn't mean it's impossible, just very unlikely at this stage that the contacts with intelligence agencies were more than cursory (as any voluntary supplier of data can be "asset" in a sense). The woman is a disaster and discredit for any 9/11 truth movement. She makes me run back to the White House and trust everything the president says instead (j/k).
Diebert van Rhijn

Beingof1 wrote:When oh when is this board going to wake up?
To what? What is the relevance of all this speculation, informed or not, with regards to the board's main theme? Would it change something radically if 9/11 was executed or arranged by others than most people think? Of if wars were started for different reasons than is publicly known or admitted? It's something I don't understand about you, Being. What is the thesis here?
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:
Beingof1 wrote:When oh when is this board going to wake up?
To what? What is the relevance of all this speculation, informed or not, with regards to the board's main theme? Would it change something radically if 9/11 was executed or arranged by others than most people think? Of if wars were started for different reasons than is publicly known or admitted? It's something I don't understand about you, Being. What is the thesis here?
Thinking along the same lines .. to what is there to wake up to about this board's theme?
Don't run to your death
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

What is the thesis here?
seems to be wake in fright.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:
Beingof1 wrote:Did you check her credentials? She has been vetted and has been interviewed extensively.
She has not been vetted. You or your overly trusted sources make that up. She hasn't very impressive credentials at all. The only thing which is somewhat verifiable is her being mentally ill in a serious way, according to various professionals and judges who actually dealt with her (all lying? all bought out? easy to claim). Check the court records if you like, also for the claims of being "asset". It does not substantiate although it doesn't mean it's impossible, just very unlikely at this stage that the contacts with intelligence agencies were more than cursory (as any voluntary supplier of data can be "asset" in a sense). The woman is a disaster and discredit for any 9/11 truth movement. She makes me run back to the White House and trust everything the president says instead (j/k).
You slow poke. If she was facing 10 years before she was demonized as being clinically insane - that means what?
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Can't ever help a situation by exposing the evil. That does nothing, helps no one, leaves no options.

Instead, expose the good, create an option.
Diebert van Rhijn

Beingof1 wrote:You slow poke. If she was facing 10 years before she was demonized as being clinically insane - that means what?
Because Saddam gave her money? He funded a couple of people he fought were influential and supportive to his case in the West. Same happened in the UK, it is not a secret. Although typically USA to trial someone for it. Until perhaps they realized she was a confused individual and let her go? I don't know, this seems just the reasonable explanation and well documented too (if we ignore all sites devoted to conspiracy as new religion).

So what is your overarching story then? What should we do about this? Do you believe in literal End Times and is there a way to prepare? What about the good option the Seeker asks for?
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:Can't ever help a situation by exposing the evil. That does nothing, helps no one, leaves no options.

Instead, expose the good, create an option.
Nice thought - wish it actually worked to coalesce the good. You cannot resolve the challenge unless you understand it. Once you do understand what is hindering transcendence, the answer is much easier to find. Unless you understand the problem, it would be like taking any plane leaving the airport because you have no destination.

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:
Beingof1 wrote:You slow poke. If she was facing 10 years before she was demonized as being clinically insane - that means what?
Because Saddam gave her money? He funded a couple of people he fought were influential and supportive to his case in the West. Same happened in the UK, it is not a secret. Although typically USA to trial someone for it. Until perhaps they realized she was a confused individual and let her go? I don't know, this seems just the reasonable explanation and well documented too (if we ignore all sites devoted to conspiracy as new religion).

So what is your overarching story then? What should we do about this? Do you believe in literal End Times and is there a way to prepare? What about the good option the Seeker asks for?
Of course Diebert; enlightenment is the only solution as there is no political answer. Illumination of at the minimum ten thousand souls and the human race will transcend its barbaric existence. You should know me better but you just cannot help but to challenge almost everything I share - simply because it is me saying it.

Do you know how to see the clarity of any issue my friend? It is never 'who' is right - it is always 'what' is right and *BAM* - instant clear perception.

As far as the details of the case - do you always believe the mainline view? If you do, you are naive beyond imagination. Anyone that is demonized by the powers that be are usually a victim or a saint.
Diebert van Rhijn

Beingof1 wrote: You should know me better but you just cannot help but to challenge almost everything I share - simply because it is me saying it.
No, simply because it's challengeable and I think I'm helping you to focus on what's important (not this).
It is never 'who' is right - it is always 'what' is right and *BAM* - instant clear perception.
For mundane things this never really pans out. The perception is always troubled since things and events themselves are shifty. Give up trying to get the fog into focus. One can only talk in probabilities and assumptions, at best. That would be a good start.
As far as the details of the case - do you always believe the mainline view? .... Anyone that is demonized by the powers that be are usually a victim or a saint.
But also demons are demonized at times. Every case should be approached without too many preconceived notions in place. The "mainline" view, in this case health care workers, lawyers, judges and mainstream journalists do not find anything suspicious about this case. The only ones who seem to differ are in the business of alternative viewpoints (getting income or prestige from magazines or sites relying on a secret government always being evil beyond belief). So unless I would have direct evidence from personal experience, I've made up my mind about this person's background. That said, I do not disagree with the observations Susan has made about the Iraq war case of arranging facts around beliefs and the early ignored warnings for a 9/11 type of event. Other more credible witnesses have relayed the same. But this should tell you something about the human scheming mind of people with an agenda and not about the mechanics of 9/11.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:
Beingof1 wrote: You should know me better but you just cannot help but to challenge almost everything I share - simply because it is me saying it.
No, simply because it's challengeable and I think I'm helping you to focus on what's important (not this).
Then why did you bring it up? Help me understand here. If it should not be the center of focus, why then did you introduce the subject?

Yup - its OK when you say it but when I say it - the dynamic changes. Its all wrong because I said it - I get it.
It is never 'who' is right - it is always 'what' is right and *BAM* - instant clear perception.

For mundane things this never really pans out. The perception is always troubled since things and events themselves are shifty. Give up trying to get the fog into focus. One can only talk in probabilities and assumptions, at best. That would be a good start.
Right Diebert - we should focus on what we cannot possibly experience, see, hear, touch or know. That way we can all make sure beingofone is always wrong - I get it you see.
As far as the details of the case - do you always believe the mainline view? .... Anyone that is demonized by the powers that be are usually a victim or a saint.
But also demons are demonized at times. Every case should be approached without too many preconceived notions in place. The "mainline" view, in this case health care workers, lawyers, judges and mainstream journalists do not find anything suspicious about this case. The only ones who seem to differ are in the business of alternative viewpoints (getting income or prestige from magazines or sites relying on a secret government always being evil beyond belief). So unless I would have direct evidence from personal experience, I've made up my mind about this person's background. That said, I do not disagree with the observations Susan has made about the Iraq war case of arranging facts around beliefs and the early ignored warnings for a 9/11 type of event. Other more credible witnesses have relayed the same. But this should tell you something about the human scheming mind of people with an agenda and not about the mechanics of 9/11.
Whatever - clean off your glasses.
Diebert van Rhijn

Beingof1 wrote:Then why did you bring it up? Help me understand here. If it should not be the center of focus, why then did you introduce the subject?
You posted that video here, remember? Perhaps you thought I was talking about the Twin Towers when I mentioned "sky scrapers"? Don't you know yet that I'm the greatest Metaphorist in the Known World? Perhaps I should have talked about Armageddon instead.
Right Diebert - we should focus on what we cannot possibly experience, see, hear, touch or know. That way we can all make sure beingofone is always wrong - I get it you see.
Right! And I'll be always wrong as well. But you mentioned what is "right" - bump!
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:
Beingof1 wrote:Then why did you bring it up? Help me understand here. If it should not be the center of focus, why then did you introduce the subject?
You posted that video here, remember? Perhaps you thought I was talking about the Twin Towers when I mentioned "sky scrapers"? Don't you know yet that I'm the greatest Metaphorist in the Known World? Perhaps I should have talked about Armageddon instead.
I know I posted the video.

Trevor posted:
World War 3 began when the WTC fell. It's still going strong. Can you manufacture a peaceful solution?
Diebert responded:
BO1:

Diebert:
Right! And I'll be always wrong as well. But you mentioned what is "right" - bump!
I am only trying to bring your awareness to the issue of personality linked with truth. You keep approaching issues as a person.

I will repeat. It is not the who - it is always the what. Your perception will continue to be clouded until you get this.