Regarding Einstein

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Merlin

Re: Regarding Einstein

Post by Merlin »

Time is expelled by zero. You know. Exactly. Opportunity.

Am I the only genius in this- roomy???
Last edited by Merlin on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merlin

Post by Merlin »

"The race is not given to the swift nor to the strong but to he that endure to the end..."

Paul
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

You reply to yourself it seems a bit Merlin, you'll have to demonstrate your claims, genius = correct understanding of ultimate reality which amounts to wisdom. Got those?
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

oxytocinNA wrote:
Bobo wrote: And how could there be acquired knowledge or a prize without "mystery"?

(red) I have a big problem with that word - for a couple of reasons. One - the typical connotation. Second - is more specific and I don't feel like sharing - but the word puzzle works very specifically for me.
Well, it is not a puzzle if it is unsolvable.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

I solved it, all possible attainable understanding of ultimate reality and enlightenment are contained in my answer if one's perception is keen enough to penetrate into the correct interpretation of such answer.... which is in the form of a riddle:

man creates his own shadow and he is not freed from it until he frees himself.
oxytocinNA

Post by oxytocinNA »

Bobo wrote:
oxytocinNA wrote:
Bobo wrote: And how could there be acquired knowledge or a prize without "mystery"?

(red) I have a big problem with that word - for a couple of reasons. One - the typical connotation. Second - is more specific and I don't feel like sharing - but the word puzzle works very specifically for me.
Well, it is not a puzzle if it is unsolvable.
Oh that all important axiom shrouded in mystery (just having a little fun). But then it always seems so easy, after you get the answer. Sigh - back to my hole ... :)
Z1724v b7zb18xr y38 h24c23
Consistency

Post by Consistency »

Einstein only started producing valuble information AFTER he met Mileva. She had the powerful mental energy that he was able to use when he became intimate with her. Its sad that a lot of people look up to that abusive asshole. Einstein deserved a swift kick in the ass.
DimWitted wrote:If Einstein doesn't fit the definition of a "Genius" then I wouldn't want to be one. The statement that Einstein isn't a genius because he "failed to fully understand reality" is downright ridiculous. To assume that anyone "fully understands reality" is pure folly. Einstein's theories of relativity improved mankind's understanding of reality. If there was a genius who "fully understood reality" then why didn't they postulate special and general relativity? Why is it that this genius hasn't done the rest of us a favor and unified physics. If they fully understand reality then presumably they know how gravity works on the quantum level. I for one would like to know, so would a true genius do me a favor and complete humanities understanding of physics. To think that you fully understand reality is delusional. Anyone who has some studied physics and doesn't feel a profound sense of awe, doesn't understand the beauty and complexity of the universe that surrounds them.
Genius is seeing the grand view point and its not about knowing everything; its about placing yourself in the shoes of the creators, seeing how they created whatever and laughing in enjoyment on the Genius of the creators.

You don't have to demean us to make youself look superior. You are you and we are we.

What is the purpose on solving your egotistical driven made-up problems? Start by solving the problems on earth instead of looking for another planet to destroy. You can start off by liberating chickens, placing them on fruit orchards and stop using pesticides. Chickens eat insects, as the creators intended. - Solve the egotistical insanity in the general population and when you get into the big boy pants, we can talk about your made up problems.

Unless you can understand the view point of a genius, you'll only reject whatever you don't understand, act jealous and demeanish anyone on the way to your made up illusion.
professional of energy.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

Consistency wrote:
DimWitted wrote:
Consistency wrote: What is the purpose on solving your egotistical driven