Reasoning show

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Tomas

Re: Reasoning show

Post by Tomas »

ForbidenRea wrote:Thomas,
What if the world were flat?
Are you meaning the Earth? If so, to a certain extent it is. The planets with Neptune the exception follow a rather flat circumnavigation around the sun.
Don't run to your death
mental vagrant
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Post by mental vagrant »

Tomas wrote:
Are you meaning the Earth? If so, to a certain extent it is. The planets with Neptune the exception follow a rather flat circumnavigation around the sun.
:/
unbound
ForbidenRea

Post by ForbidenRea »

MV,

The thoughts of being alone aren't always welcomed in the airess of genius forums. I've come a long ways from being a rebuke to the outstanding larkins that "I" am today. 'Think' a million years from now. The earth will be solid round with characters rather than humans. What will become of the rest of societies? What will become.? Who cares. Just, think, about it. Yes, I wasn't a clear thinking person a second ago. So, What?
Did the passages, which, were mean't for everyone totally rebuke to some or none? Did I write unknown mythodical stuff to randomnly pick at once in your airessness? Do ducks fly north to think of the airways on the bay? Do, candles flinch at everyone cuz they need detension and fearlessness? Am I a poet? Are you living? Does a less knowledgeable man make sense of his pride? Does the moon still shine on all the unjust and the just? Does it mean the world to flounder in a sinc of wishfull thinking....I hate it when your right. So, what?

Does pride come before a fall?
A proverb

Am I less of a man because I've seen the greatest men fall? Am I less humane because I write shit that belongs in a laundry mat? Did the stakes rise cuz I'm loosing control of everything. Loosing control and following a 'light' is enlightenment. Who knows. Will the world end in 2012? Who cares. My thoughtless, senseless, uselessness was not directed at you, but, at them! Those who wake up to ride the type of lifestyle that is equally your lifestyle. Follow it. I used to roam the railroad tracks and think about nothing all day. Don't pay attention to those stupid christians of belief systems. Follow this-
A=A
ForbidenRea

Post by ForbidenRea »

Thomas,

It's in my Fuckin skull!
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

ForbidenRea wrote:MV,

The thoughts of being alone aren't always welcomed in the airess of genius forums. I've come a long ways from being a rebuke to the outstanding larkins that "I" am today. 'Think' a million years from now. The earth will be solid round with characters rather than humans. What will become of the rest of societies? What will become.? Who cares. Just, think, about it. Yes, I wasn't a clear thinking person a second ago. So, What?
Did the passages, which, were mean't for everyone totally rebuke to some or none? Did I write unknown mythodical stuff to randomnly pick at once in your airessness? Do ducks fly north to think of the airways on the bay? Do, candles flinch at everyone cuz they need detension and fearlessness? Am I a poet? Are you living? Does a less knowledgeable man make sense of his pride? Does the moon still shine on all the unjust and the just? Does it mean the world to flounder in a sinc of wishfull thinking....I hate it when your right. So, what?

Does pride come before a fall?
A proverb

Am I less of a man because I've seen the greatest men fall? Am I less humane because I write shit that belongs in a laundry mat? Did the stakes rise cuz I'm loosing control of everything. Loosing control and following a 'light' is enlightenment. Who knows. Will the world end in 2012? Who cares. My thoughtless, senseless, uselessness was not directed at you, but, at them! Those who wake up to ride the type of lifestyle that is equally your lifestyle. Follow it. I used to roam the railroad tracks and think about nothing all day. Don't pay attention to those stupid christians of belief systems. Follow this-
A=A
Is this your way of writing that you're a genius, i am stupid, i should follow my belief system; since it's irre;evant to me anyway?

I was playing, honestly, if you won't be highly explicit i can't be bothered to give serious answers. This is the internet, lets fuck each other!
unbound
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

It's in my Fuckin skull!
What's in the skull?
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

mental vagrant wrote:
Tomas wrote:
Mental Vagrant,

I agree to your later assessment in this thread, there is no (apparent) use of further dialogue with this deadbeat. This dude is either someone who was here before (and banned by Admin.) or a simpleton spammer/troll. A loser.

He's a sexual deviant and hates his parents.

He had posted a reply to your last response but later deleted it. It made no sense, no coherency.
Don't run to your death
Alex T. Jacob

Post by Alex T. Jacob »

There are certain junctures, certain moments, when certain ideas and assumptions are expressed by 'the Founders' or their pseudo-intellectual and pseudo-spiritual lackeys and those associated with them, which tend to call forth a reaction and response from me though, in truth, I am trying to disassociate myself from this place.
Sue wrote: "Poetry offers dreams, prose offers, at its best, insights into reality. Thinking truth and writing truth is always plain and simple. Lies and falsehoods are always presented in a tangle of knots."
This is a statement that flows out of a nearly pure ignorance, and that particularly aggressive form that is willful stupidity. It is the kind of statement that reflects as it expresses a commitment to ignorant understanding, but is yet so large and so vast in its implications that one is duty bound to say a few things against it.

The pseudo-philosophy and pseudo-spirituality of the Founders is based, right from the very beginning, on groups of misunderstandings, willful misinterpretations, violent declarations of falsity, even as it establishes itself as some sort of super-spiritual healing balm for man. I am convinced more than I ever was that this is a purely destructive project, it even has something of the devilish in it. And by that I mean deliberate turnings-against 'truth' or the brightness of life, the brightness of the spirit, a combined and unified working with the 'whole human-being', a turning against imagination, against beauty in a very real sense.

These 'installed tools' and 'lenses of perception' one notes particularly and painfully obviously at work in the forum's resident moron, Dennis Mahar, but certainly not only there. There is something very sad and really rather tragic in all this, but those who pipe-up so adamantly, who assert their ignorance so thoroughly, are themselves completely unable to see themselves. This shroud of ignorance and as I say *violence* against the self, as it is enacted and rehearsed, only strengthens the force of that shroud, makes it harder and denser, more enveloping.

It is in this sense that I would very carefully suggest, yet with definite reservations, that this 'pseudo-philosophy' has a decidedly dark underbelly. While it declaims and asserts liberation and freedom, it actively destroys the subtle nervous structure that links man to higher things: higher feelings, visions of beauty, the *language* which is both spiritually-based and based in man's body, that is in our tangible, factual existence in space and time. It is a 'philosophy' and a practice of ideation that severs, cuts off from, shears-away from. The person that does this is, sadly, often an obviously mediocre being, but is one who chooses in a sense his mediocrity, who strengthens it, who establishes it as a value in much the same way as the run-of-the-mill Christian does, or the beer-guzzling, brutal punk. One has to point out and one has to see that the motivator that drives this pseudo-spirituality is in truth something utterly common, but not common and *innocent* (beautiful in simplicity), but rather something common and perverted. It comes from a lower-level both in the mind and in the body, and because of its self-will and arrogance and complete unwillingness to ascend with higher trends or even to be aware of them ('obstinacy makes one unable to hear for all that one has ears' says Chinese wisdom), this 'pseudo-spirituality' edges into an area that could be called evil. But if that is true it is something that has to be decided by each one who listens, who participates here.

You represent yourself, Sue, as One Who Knows (something). You declare that poetry 'offers dreams at best' and then you speak about what is 'best' in prose in a declarative attitude as if you have any idea what you are talking about! You go on to assert things about the thinking about truth and the writing of truth, but I suggest that you (and your ilk) are not involved in 'truth' and in many very significant ways you don't have the slightest idea what it is, even IF you endlessly quote the Zen masters, or Kierkegaard, or Nietzsche, or anyone. This is exactly where you begin to edge into an area of evil: you make declarative statements as if you actually know where the 'entranceway' into truth is, but your entranceway is actually not much more than entering a darkened cave. Entering into this cave, one shears off from self, settles into a group of reductions and misinterpretations about life, a simplistic and reductive 'mechanism of perception' that is limitation itself, and you invite others to join you there in your darkened project. I suggest that you very carefully examine the karmic implications of what you are actively doing. IF it turns out that you are binding-up and not unbinding people (and yourselves) spiritually, you are contributing to a shrouding and a darkening, and I tell you most directly that there are heavy prices to be paid for this.

You go on to make declarative statements about what ARE lies and falsehoods, again as if you know everything about this, as if you have it all worked out. (You and David---the super spiritual duo---have set yourselves up as authorities---or is it only that you hang on his shirttails?) But right there is your lie! And your knotty little tangle of prose! What you say is that 'truth is simple', and it is inferred that you know this 'simple truth'. But I suggest to you that this is a lie. You have arrogated to yourself a position and an understanding that you do not in fact have. I also suggest to you that there are ramifications to this arrogation and that you should take care.

Anyone who has lived in this domain where we live knows intuitively or consciously that there is very little that is 'easy' of interpretation here. From the simplest thing right up to the greatest and most important questions about life and existence one recognizes that there is nothing particularly 'easy' or simple about arriving at understanding. The most anodyne declaration (in prose), the most basic statement by authorities, by advertising, and certainly by Scripture, all require very sophisticated interpretive skill. This life is about gaining interpretive skill and it is a demanding business to be sure. Nothing can be taken at face value and the longer we live here the more this fact seems to be driven home.

Now, those who tell us 'truth is simple' (and 'I have this truth') are usually spiders of sorts with invisible webs. We are attracted to declarations of simplicity and so we approach, and if we are not very careful, we get entangled and mired in a predator's mesh. The fact that you don't take this into account---you don't even mention it---is evidence, dear child, that you are offering a bait and that you are, in your way, a spider. Your bait is the reduction you serve, the willful ignorance that motivates your idea-structure, and false-promises of 'liberation'. But I have written about this so often that I won't bother to repeat it. And anyway we are talking about poetry, aren't we? ;-)

So, a poem, according to you, is linked to 'dreams' and of course dreams are a no-no in your pseudo-spirituality of sheer awakeness, am I right you little kangaroo chopper? (Anyone who reads such declarations knows that they are theological statements, deeply rhetorical, and that you are, in fact, talking about your own awakenness in *absolute truth*). But you, even at the most basic level, have no understanding about poetry, even if it were cheap and run-of-the-mill poetry, pure sentimentalist poetry say, High School poetry. It is more accurate to say that poetry (if one can speak so generally) deals in and 'employs' memory. Memory is I think an area that can be described as 'divine'. When biological beings begin to develop and evolve, it is the memory---the ability and practice of remembering---that is developed alongside reasoning and brainpower. The wise men are men of tremendous memory, that is they can recur to vast relationships and interrelationships that are 'held' inside of their own selves. Lacking this, and engaging in immediacy of impression (sensuality) and having no other higher interest or calling or activity, we are little more than hopped-up machines. And many people seem to exist at that level for all their lives. We call it lower-order existence and perhaps 'brutality'.

A poem is a unique and very special domain, or the creation of a special and unique domain within man. It is bound up with *language* which is also 'divine' if anything is divine, and that is why scriptural language, be it Hebrew or Sanskrit, etc., is described as being a divine gift, and the *meaning* that comes down with language is considered divine indeed: inspired. Through the higher faculties of language and meaning we approach perceptions and states of being of a higher order. (And this is why I say that the pseudo-philosophy of GF, by and large, is a project of limiting language, limiting *meaning* and is therefore 'dark' and 'destructive'). So, just for example, when I included the little poem:
  • A fire of birds sweeps down
    The haunted wind
    And gods of light walk through
    This green wood
...there are many levels of meaning expressed in it. Yet not only meaning but an agility of perception with obvious connections to the way that *meaning* and *value* are seen to come to us. In a certain sense it is not the specificity of the poem that has relevance, but the connections and possibilities that stand, if you will, behind it. There are many different elements in it: the nature of light (and if light is not of supreme meaning and importance as a subject for man's mind I don't know what is...), the idea of a 'fire' that 'sweeps down' on a 'haunted wind' has so many different and yet condensed levels of reference and possible meaning that it would take a while to exhaust them. And yet even if---say resorting to your mechanical and 'rationalistic' means of seeing or being---one took it all apart, layed it out, labeled each element, explained it all: the magic of the meaning that had been encapsulated and expressed would have to pull itself together and become exactly what it was all over again. A poem. That is one of the things about a good poem (and about Scriptural meaning) is that you can pick it apart, go into interpretive mode, apply hermeneutical skill, but there is no final nor (*snarling laughter*) 'absolute’ meaning to be extracted. One might be pulled up into meaning but can one indeed pull down into absolute interpretive sense? Can you really contain it? Can it really be contained?

Now, I have suggested time and time again that with *you* and *you-all*, one can gesticulate until one's wrists dislocate, one can speak until one's tongue grows numb, and yet *you* are unreachable. I know this. I am rather clever in fact! But I write this not to illuminate you nor condemn you (the road you are on, those collapsing pathways, I suggest, is all the punishment you need), but for those others who read here. I am deliberately establishing alternatives to your violent, stupid declarations.

Finally, if there IS a place for anger, it is an anger that propels one to get out from under the force and weight of your dark ignorance. How many people have you crushed under it? Hmmmmm?

Knotty, knotty girl! ;-)
I can't go on. I'll go on.
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

Tomas wrote:
mental vagrant wrote:
Tomas wrote:
Mental Vagrant,

I agree to your later assessment in this thread, there is no (apparent) use of further dialogue with this deadbeat. This dude is either someone who was here before (and banned by Admin.) or a simpleton spammer/troll. A loser.

He had posted a reply to your last response but later deleted it. It made no sense, no coherency.
That's not really what i mean't. My response was simply this; i was taking the piss because i have insufficient information to engage ForbiddenRea. Clarity is important, especially on the web. I certainly wouldn't suggest what you have just suggested, i don't know anything about ForbiddenRea.
unbound
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

Tomas wrote:
mental vagrant wrote:
Tomas wrote:
Mental Vagrant,

Where do you get this from?
unbound
Sphere70

Post by Sphere70 »

Charles Bukowski - The Genius of the Crowd

there is enough treachery, hatred violence absurdity in the average
human being to supply any given army on any given day

and the best at murder are those who preach against it
and the best at hate are those who preach love
and the best at war finally are those who preach peace

those who preach god, need god
those who preach peace do not have peace
those who preach peace do not have love

beware the preachers
beware the knowers
beware those who are always reading books
beware those who either detest poverty
or are proud of it
beware those quick to praise
for they need praise in return
beware those who are quick to censor
they are afraid of what they do not know
beware those who seek constant crowds for
they are nothing alone
beware the average man the average woman
beware their love, their love is average
seeks average

but there is genius in their hatred
there is enough genius in their hatred to kill you
to kill anybody
not wanting solitude
not understanding solitude
they will attempt to destroy anything
that differs from their own
not being able to create art
they will not understand art
they will consider their failure as creators
only as a failure of the world
not being able to love fully
they will believe your love incomplete
and then they will hate you
and their hatred will be perfect

like a shining diamond
like a knife
like a mountain
like a tiger
like hemlock

their finest art
Sphere70

Post by Sphere70 »

Charles Bukowski - Hell is a Lonely Place

he was 65, his wife was 66, had
Alzheimer's disease.

he had cancer of the
mouth.
there were
operations, radiation
treatments
which decayed the bones in his
jaw
which then had to be
wired.

daily he put his wife in
rubber diapers
like a
baby.

unable to drive in his
condition
he had to take a taxi to
the medical
center,
had difficulty speaking,
had to
write the directions
down.

on his last visit
they informed him
there would be another
operation: a bit more
left
cheek and a bit more
tounge.

when he returned
he changed his wife's
diapers
put on the tv
dinners, watched the
evening news
then went to the bedroom, got the
gun, put it to her
temple, fired.

she fell to the
left, he sat upon the
couch
put the gun into his
mouth, pulled the
trigger.

the shots didn't arouse
the neighbors.

later
the burning tv dinners
did.

somebody arrived, pushed
the door open, saw
it.

soon
the police arrived and
went through their
routine, found
some items:

a closed savings
account and
a checkbook with a
balance of
$1.14
suicide, they
deduced.

in three weeks
there were two
new tenants:
a computer engineer
named
Ross
and his wife
Anatana
who studied
ballet.

they looked like another
upwardly mobile
pair.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Mental Vagrant-

I read everybody's posts whether I agree, disagree, or pure ambivilance toward any.

Click on his username and read his posts, or simply read this thread as a stand-alone. It shouldn't (if you're young enough to have the time) take more than a half hour of your waking life :/
Don't run to your death
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

Tomas wrote:-Mental Vagrant-

I read everybody's posts whether I agree, disagree, or pure ambivilance toward any.

Click on his username and read his posts, or simply read this thread as a stand-alone. It shouldn't (if you're young enough to have the time) take more than a half hour of your waking life :/
I hadn't noticed it, i don't read every post.
unbound
ForbidenRea

Post by ForbidenRea »

The darkest hour
Is Avril Lavigne
ForbidenRea

Post by ForbidenRea »

Thomas,

A genius with a high IQ does not mean he's special!!!
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

Why? Cut this genius cultism. Tiring. What's wrong with IQ? How have we jumped to this?
unbound
ForbidenRea

Post by ForbidenRea »

Sue Hindmarsh wrote:People who write poetry do so because they don't take their own mind seriously enough to write prose.
What are prose?
ForbidenRea

Post by ForbidenRea »

mental vagrant wrote:

Why? Cut this genius cultism. Tiring. What's wrong with IQ? How have we jumped to this?
Four letter word: Genius.
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

Yes, we've established you aren't. What would you like ot talk about?
unbound
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

ForbidenRea wrote:
mental vagrant wrote:

Four letter word: Genius.
You prefer jumping backwards and forwards under various pseudonames to write what seem to be trivial 'attacks'? Why won't you just be FR and explain yourself.

IQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQIQ
unbound
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Alexis Jacobi wrote:Jupi! My Weininger-drenched, Hindustani virgin! When I think of you (I don't know why really) I think of a little mechanism with exactly three moving parts. Click-clack-click. Or clack-click-clack. You remind me of an exhaust pipe held with baling wire banging against the underchassis of a motorized rickshaw on a road trip through an endless Thar Desert...

Would you pull over a sec, I've got to pee...

While stopped, may I quote a little Wallace Stevens from his posthumous work The Sail of Ulysses? [Clears throat...]
  • V

A longer, deeper breath sustains
    The eloquence of right, since knowing
    And being are one: the right to know
    And the right to be are one. We come
    To knowledge when we come to life.
    Yet always there is another life.
    A life beyond this present knowing,
    A life lighter than this pleasant splendor,
    Brighter, perfected and distant away,
    Not to be reached but to be known,
    Not an attainment of the will
    But something illogically received,
    A divination, a letting down
    From loftiness, misgivings dazzlingly
    Resolved in dazzling discovery.
    There is no map of paradise.
    The great Omnium descends upon us
    As a free race. We know it, one
    By one, in the right of all. Each man
    Is an approach to the vigilance
    In which the litter of truths becomes
    A whole, the day on which the last star
    Has been counted, the genealogy
    Of gods and men destroyed, the right
    To know established as the right to be.
    The ancient symbols will be nothing then.
    We shall have gone behind the symbols
    To that which they symbolized, away
    From the rumors of the speech-full domes,
    To the chatter that is the true legend,
    Like a glitter ascended into fire.
I have no idea what it means or what it refers to, I just like the letters with which it is composed. 'Glitter ascend[ing] into fire', I can sort of relate to that because I've seen it, but, oh, I just don't get it. It is just an aesthetic flourish after all! So, I have to take your side:
  • Using words to sweetly rhyme,
    Is really just a waste of time.
See the underlined above.

Your days are numbered in the free world. You two are stalkers.
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Alex Jacob

Post by Tomas »

Alex Jacob wrote:[A Public Service Announcement from a Charming and Erudite Mad Hatter]

Hi Sue, haven't seen you 'round here for a long time. I've often wondered what you people *do* when you aren't spouting off nonsense and shovelling bullshit...

While I neither 'support' yet certainly do not condemn ForbiddenRea's poetical musings, there ARE myriads of ways to communicate.

Sue, you do not have the slightest idea what poetry is or can be nor what role it has served or serves now. You are 100% ignorant of the ways that meaning and value can come to a person and your whole base in *knowledge* is highly questionable. You are---please permit me to be direct and honest---a fully ignorant woman, an essentially uneducated peasant woman from the hinterlands of Australia who has gotten herself caught up in a crypto-evangelical 'religion' whose seat is---supposedly---'reason' and 'reasoning', but whose chief activity is a kind of obscurantism. Or perhaps it is more precise to label you-all 'psuedo-philosophers' or 'pseudo-intellectuals' (or perhaps 'pseudo-mystics'?)

No wait I have it: Mystifying, Vegemite-stuffed, semi-obscurantist, psuedo-philosophical logorrheics!

And with all this, or perhaps especially in this, you are a drooling ignoramus, associating with other drooling ignoramuses who, quite erroneously, fancy themselves to be 'geniuses', prop each other up, declaim the *wisdom* of one and the other in a marvellous ego-charade that has NO LIMITS. In actual point of fact and on nearly all counts and in all areas you-plural do a terrible disservice to knowledge. Your essential achievement is to hollow things out, like some tragic stomping cavemen or troglodyte, and to parade your *wisdom* in the most pathetic and unaccomplished prose imaginable.

As you well know I consider it my role that when one of you comes out with such bold-faced and ridiculously stupid statements such as the above, I am duty bound to belt you right in the kisser, to dislocate your jaw, to watch the saliva and the blood and the broken bits of teeth ooze down your front while I merrily laugh.

And then quote some fine poetry... ;-) I'm not saying it is anything *sun-stopping* yet it has many interesting layers:
  • A fire of birds sweeps down
    The haunted wind
    And gods of light walk through
    This green wood

---Lazy Pam Parmalee, quoted in It Was A Bomby Evening by Kenneth Patchen
Reaffirming my original statement: You have no idea at all what you are talking about. Silence is the wise choice until you do.
See the underlined above.

When I read this for the first time thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I made a printout and showed it to the wife, she said to "Turn him in." I faxed this (and your comments to Jupiviv) to a buddy of mine in law enforcement. He said, "It'd take five minutes (tops) to track this guy down. What do you want to do?"

I'm thinking about it, Alex (your sockpuppet name). You threatened some serious harm. The FBI goes after online predators.

How's the property in Boquete, Panama?

The internet is not as anonymous as you think. Don't bother erasing past writing as 'everything' on the net is archived the moment you hit "SEND".
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

ForbidenRea wrote:I don't realize a goddamn thing on this planet. Truly nolen stuff. IDK
It's the realization of the shoe universe underneath my lowely stuff of grammatics/influences/influenza. Life is a formula!
Life is a stupified bumfuck weezle of nun-other consciouss speeches. If you wanted the short story I am a telepathic/morphed out wizz pissed off non-lathargic waste of buddapest time! I've a large penis that's always changing courses. I've got a mother anus. My father is a complex freak from outer/space/engineered to fuck me over.
I got a lot of chances to screw up my messed up life and 'I do" on genius forums-the formulated enigma that causes me to flounder into a pit of consciouness of anus deluxed featured morons from outer space-spinal fucks-with a tad bit of alcoholic influenzas. I'm an ape. Or, fictitious pinoccio: I've one wish, to truly be a boy! My anus brother is a christian and not an athiest. My mother bores me.

The truth is...I've become a beacon for poetry. And, openning statements are enlarged for public use to harrass my genius ASS! I've got one wish. To re-enter the universe in my consciouss self. Forget about the duality/prizmatism that I've been hiding since the age of two and shoot up bricks in my anus and nose and call out to Jesus whom swore me in at the age of 9 whence I got the baptism of the Holy Ghost and don't give a fuck what ppl think. I am all around good person whose chances of survival (as you can clearly see) are slim. I knew that I'd be combatitive on GF. But, simply the mere fact is I a hallucinative geek with a withered alter ego.
I've past the part of bordomn and an Anus George. I've had it with the particular parties that insinuate that you belong. Fuck them all! People can go to Hell for all I care. I'm bad luck Thomas. No.
See above underlined.

You say that here and again two posts later in this thread, you troll.
Don't run to your death
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Tomas wrote:
I'm thinking about it, Alex (your sockpuppet name). You threatened some serious harm. The FBI goes after online predators.

How's the property in Boquete, Panama?

The internet is not as anonymous as you think. Don't bother erasing past writing as 'everything' on the net is archived the moment you hit "SEND".
The FBI goes after predators under what legislations? Same as Dotcom's?

ps: Since you brought FBI to GF, someone gotta register *Fuck the police*.