What are you going to do when no literal interpretive free w

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
jufa

What are you going to do when no literal interpretive free w

Post by jufa »

What are you going to do when no literal interpretive free will choice remain?
When one can see the ocean, or climb to the mountain top, all that is visioned is vastness of that which has no beginning except from the point of where one is standing. That vastness includes all life. I am the keeper of that life. I am my brother's keeper. I cannot reach and touch any good or evil unless I touch it for all Consciousness. This is the meaning of "Take No Thought" as a possession of your own. It does not belong to you, it came to you by-way of inheritance. - jufa
Indoctrination

Every element of life which enters and exist as an individual unit in the word of matter is consciously aware. This awareness automatically makes one intelligent in their own manner regardless. This intelligence is ones flow of knowledge adaptable to ones living conditions, circumstances and situations. Knowledge brings forth the grasping of ones particular life style. Grasping becomes the foundation of ones understanding of give and take. Understanding is ones comprehension of their outer objective vision and inner subjective feelings of thinking in order to move with ease in awareness, intelligence, knowledge, grasping, understanding and comprehension of one living between two worlds. Yet in all this, one lacks the Wisdom of being able to incorporate all these avenues of thought into the fruit of the Spirit of "the law of the Spirit of life." Because of this truth, never does one come to realize the Godhead bodily is the only Body of being they are. It is who I AM, what I AM, why I AM, where I AM, and when I AM moment by moment by moment of the moment "the Spirit of God moving over the face of the water" as the moment.

What is going to be man's excuse when he awake and realize evolution of literal human growth, and expansion of his will to be liberated from the human belief, in his world of materialism will cease literally? What is man going to do when he awake and finds himself stripped and exposed literally to a conscious material world which he no longer have access to physically? Yet his sense of matter still appears as reality, in his conscious, because he has totally ignored Sara's prophecy to Abraham and did not "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son [seed of promise], even with Isaac." Gen.21:10 ? What is man going to do when opened eyed he finds himself locked in his intangible prison of his material thoughts without his five senses to uphold him?

There are many positions concerning the issue of free will. Without Wisdom's discipline, principles, patterns and laws to govern the advent of thoughts into one conscious and mind, chaos would abound. This perspective deal with determinism. Nonetheless, even this comes down to individual literal interpretive belief in choice of freedom to move beyond finalization of human-hood because of literal interpretation in words believed, but not lived. Human reality of awareness does not begin with effect. When human awareness reaches the effect stage, already it has ran amuck, in the human mind. Going this way or that uncertainly based upon literal principles and patterns chosen because of the bend of literal interpreted human thoughts.

How many ways can a thought go? It can go only the way of choice the individual goes interpretively. Interpretive thought choice depends entirely upon the curve of thinking. [See - "Indoctrination which shape destinies subliminally."] If an individual been indoctrinated a moral thinker, a moral path will be walked. Greed will take the thought path of greed. Christian, atheist, racist, philosopher, black man, white man, all men will bend to the persuasion of will of their indoctrination. But in the final analysis, the road man take is his responsible choice to break free of the teachings of the bondwoman, and live in the grace of "thou shalt have no other gods before me." Either way the individual must suffer the consequences of the thought laws they have sat in motion freely. Why? because they belong to the individual who place them upon the ship which carry their destiny according to their thinking and actions of demonstrating those actions by the laws they have established thoughtfully. They have established the law of inevitability in their world of their free thinking. What you sow, is that what you reap.

It does not matter the depth of ones education. Education has been built from precepts and lines others have drawn and thought out. If an individual has not went beyond those teachings of indoctrination and present a higher form of education than that which educated them, they has done nothing but fill their minds from the quagmire of relativism and gossip. They condemned those not of like thoughts to the snake-pit of no-matter. It is not what the psychologist, psychiatrist, courts and politicians do today? It is about being enveloped in the Godhead bodily - "thou shalt have no other gods before me."

"I once was blind, but now I see," said the one who was once sightless

What the human mind fails to comprehend is this truth. In the continuum of the moment of any individuals human life, the moment never stops being free of conditions. There is never an interval or differentiated state of affairs, in any moment, which has not been executed according to the law of the spirit of ones will. There is only the moment of the law of the spirit of the one who sat that law in motion which determines the avenue one will take freely. Is not the purpose for free will choice, for knowledge and wisdom to expand beyond the limits of the human mind? To leave the fragmented eternal human puzzle so one can move beyond the bubble of limitations and unite with the Source of the Godhead bodily?

In the physical universe, materiality of intelligence is the movement of the Spirit of the life of thought, which birth and kills, the moment of Now instantly and simultaneously in the continuum of movement which has no beginning nor ends. There is, therefore, no moment of living in the material world that is foundational and true, unless the moment represents continuously that "which was, is not, yet is" the living moment which is freely given to all for individual expansion of exactness, not relativism of deterministic collectivism. One can literally simulate rain, but one will not get wet.

Everything people do is done behind thought. Thoughts come from an unknown place. Each persons visions of perceptions depend upon subjective feelings, and objective visions according to ones unique individualized world of thinking. Why are they unique to the individual? Because each individual live in their own universe of thought realization and interpretation within the universe. What is true for one is relativism for another. What one does in their universe is dependent totally upon the path taken according to ones indoctrinated will.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa