The Absolute of I am

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Pam Seeback

The Absolute of I am

Post by Pam Seeback »

The absolute [subject = object] is expressed of I AM. Not I think, or I opine, or I ponder, but I AM. All that is past, which includes thoughts of two hundred years ago and thoughts of two minutes ago, are but shadows of time, and have nothing to do with the movement of the absolute, which moves NOW, this moment, and only this moment.

The absolute is lived, therefore, leaves no residue of thought upon which to feed. The absolute is the eater, the eating and the eaten, "it is finished" is its moving mantra. Because the absolute is lived, it cannot be pierced or entered or stepped into. Because the absolute is lived, one cannot be immersed in the absolute, lost in the absolute, or embraced by the absolute. Why then, do men, including myself, who profess wisdom of the timeless, eternal absolute, continue to feed on "I think?" Ignorance and vanity, that is why.

"Before Abraham was, I am." A simple truth most difficult to see, and even more difficult to live. Yet, this is my task; for this purpose I came into the world.