Utopia

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
paco

Utopia

Post by paco »

[*]Genius Forums Index
A rational remark made by the utmost partitioner of our times. Legality. Some other words couldn't work in this part of the geniune (benigning) truth. So, I've come to realize that our fate doeth not lie amongst the proud arogance, anymore, but, rather it is that truth that sets us apart from the rather formalities as unique as they have come thus far.
For, I no longer hold these truths as the religious outcome of some nitty back-up planners. It is rather my idiology & intent to present to you the real dea of my assertions. As a perceptioner I identify &view logic as a situation of bliss, hiss, and ,of course,definitely not the beligerant account of hatred. God. For once in my life I'd like to have a piece of what-it is-unbearable lea. I haven't figured anything out so far as to come into contact with a bewildered world. Unsatisfied, last night I woke up into a new revenue. I am cheating everything into the st of just what I made it out to be; and it is a forgoing albeit such a plan of nothing. Hence, I haven't even concluded anything but hatred for my fellow man. I can't understand its reality. Pushing and shoving everyone into the little box.

Lately, I haven't even figured out the differences between colors and things. I guess. You'd call it alignment. Wow! Good-heavens.

Even, when I am alone-could this be just a type of situation that drags on and on? M=M. Yea. That's the reality of every mourning sun. God. I sound like a fuckin comic. I am illiterate. I thought that magus would actually allow another thro' at it. Ha,ha. How misunderstood I am to be called a fuckin ass-hole.

People are just such assanines. Don't you get it. I am fuckin illiterate. I am so much that my graces gave out. Ou. 0-0. Common sense. All those ass holes must die. I thought about it. Even, in the morning waking up to a truth so serene I felt stupid. Yah. Common sense by whom? John?
I am illiterate
Blair

Re: Utopia

Post by Blair »

Yeaah man.
paco

Post by paco »

ha
I am illiterate
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

paco wrote:
[*]Genius Forums Index
A rational remark made by the utmost partitioner of our times. Legality. Some other words couldn't work in this part of the geniune (benigning) truth. So, I've come to realize that our fate doeth not lie amongst the proud arogance, anymore, but, rather it is that truth that sets us apart from the rather formalities as unique as they have come thus far.
For, I no longer hold these truths as the religious outcome of some nitty back-up planners. It is rather my idiology & intent to present to you the real dea of my assertions. As a perceptioner I identify &view logic as a situation of bliss, hiss, and ,of course,definitely not the beligerant account of hatred. God. For once in my life I'd like to have a piece of what-it is-unbearable lea. I haven't figured anything out so far as to come into contact with a bewildered world. Unsatisfied, last night I woke up into a new revenue. I am cheating everything into the st of just what I made it out to be; and it is a forgoing albeit such a plan of nothing. Hence, I haven't even concluded anything but hatred for my fellow man. I can't understand its reality. Pushing and shoving everyone into the little box.
Are circling above (and bellow). When its ... reach to a .... But first things first it's the best(? for now..). And a straight thought shall come.
paco wrote:Lately, I haven't even figured out the differences between colors and things. I guess. You'd call it alignment. Wow! Good-heavens.
Colour is a thing.
paco wrote:Even, when I am alone-could this be just a type of situation that drags on and on? M=M. Yea. That's the reality of every mourning sun. God. I sound like a fuckin comic. I am illiterate. I thought that magus would actually allow another thro' at it. Ha,ha. How misunderstood I am to be called a fuckin ass-hole.
M=W is the evil delusion I suppose.
paco wrote:People are just such assanines. Don't you get it. I am fuckin illiterate. I am so much that my graces gave out. Ou. 0-0. Common sense. All those ass holes must die. I thought about it. Even, in the morning waking up to a truth so serene I felt stupid. Yah. Common sense by whom? John?
Distopiated.People are this. Their assanines are separated. Do you want to legal'em? John?
[Circling includes]Genius Forums Index
paco

Post by paco »

people are things?
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

If u take a look at it it's telling you about partitioners that work. Like when u see and tell-for the first time then spend about a half and half.
legality. it comes with a price I and the fifth element wears a tight thong. Perhaps, we should discard the whole idea. ehhyy
I am illiterate
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

paco wrote:people are things?
Upon U.
paco wrote:If u take a look at it it's telling you about partitioners that work.
I see how I've separated it for my scuzzes purposes. You said you were a perceptioner.
paco wrote:Like when u see and tell-for the first time then spend about a half and half.
For the first time, but the second I think False half and half (*) (partitioned).
paco wrote:legality. it comes with a price I and the fifth element wears a tight thong. Perhaps, we should discard the whole idea. ehhyy
As a whole, the partitioner must be half perceptioner. Neither can find itself.
paco

Post by paco »

Bobo,,,,

Half-half. Declares a war. Wherever you are. Seems legality.
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

As the 'circle' continues on it's tracks..
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

I.E.

My thoughts on the mega:

1. There aren't any.
2. When the wind blows at a sudden rate blow out your'e birthday candles before you are truly enlightened.
I am illiterate
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

So I will hit you with my enlightenment of none'nlitenment. Mine is better than yours.
Tight thong will happen if you cross dress or merely don't dress like a man. And the vast majority don't dress like a man.
There's nothing new under the sun. Precisely because everything is always new always.
Thus I have heard: "Tomorrows wind will blow tomorrow."
thus I have beard: Where's my worth at?
paco

Post by paco »

Do quit smoking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

prince wrote:Yeaah man.
A quiet storm
An orgasm
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

1(1)
Just
I am illiterate
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

cause and effect where thou art?

Found it.
paco

Post by paco »

As I've used the transit of our maker. Be realistic, and conjure a lavitude of fair welcoming.
I am illiterate
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Bobo wrote:

Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Cause and effect: I'm a bias affirming machine. I was caused to be. Very well.

A walk of shame. A walk of shame. Pussy is the center.I'm a stone.
      Bobo

Post by Bobo »

I would not make a call of alingtenment or what it is.

That said. O(O) may be a contradiction.
      paco

Post by paco »

utopia
      I am illiterate
      cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

paco wrote:utopia
      I see you have had a month to think about it.
      paco

Post by paco »

=)
      I am illiterate
      paco

Post by paco »

FU
      I am illiterate
      cousinbasil