What is your vision of transcendence?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: What is your vision of transcendence?

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

movingalways wrote:... keeps the mind's attention on one's pure awareness.
That sounds like trying to watch the back of ones own head. Through mirrors of photographs one might but it's a distorted view. The attention itself can never be truely the object of any awareness, only through conception.
the language points to one's pure awareness, not allowing a human image of sense to be formed. A way of thinking that is of vertical ascent.
All language points all the time to what came to our awareness. And what came to our awareness is also a reflection of awareness. What's left is skill in context, and not some specific form or type of language.
Who can sustain the surgical cut every moment of every day? Certainly no one I have encountered on my journey of ascension.
In my eyes every human being is sustaining the 'cut' every waking moment, to the point of not knowing better. This is why I can have compassion, especially with the resistance to cut even deeper.
jufa

Post by jufa »

cousinbasil stated:
BTW, jufa, if English is not your first language, I apologize, but I think the word you were going for there was "pursed," not "perched."
cousinbasil, I used the correct word. You did not comprehend the gist of my message. I did not used pursed because I was not referring to Dennis' lips being puckered, but perched, you know like his lips were sitting on the rim, or as one would sit on a seat.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Dennis, when one does not have a solid platform of wisdom, they react the way you are reacting to my words, that is, with their fantasies running amok. If you had the wisdom of the law of reciprocity, or the wisdom of the principle of no thought returns void, you would realize that nothing of what you say about me or to me, has anything whatsoever to do with the reality of me, but instead, is wholly about the beliefs you have of yourself.

This law applies to every man, regardless of how enlightened or unenlightened he believes himself to be. Said another way, same message: what a man thinks, so is he; as a man continues to think, so he shall remain.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

movingalways wrote:
... keeps the mind's attention on one's pure awareness.
Diebert: That sounds like trying to watch the back of ones own head. Through mirrors of photographs one might but it's a distorted view. The attention itself can never be truely the object of any awareness, only through conception.
If one conceived an image of the back of one's own head, yes, what you say would be true. But if one were analyzing only what they had become aware of, that is the silence of ONE, then's one's attention is indeed on one's metaphor for pure awareness, that is, the ONE awareness that is common to all. Example: By analyzing pure awareness to be the righteousness of thought that is undivided, unbiased and unprejudiced, I am standing on/in my pure awareness of the righteousness of ONE. There is always analysis of thought until analysis of thought is no more. The question is: is it one of analyzing two, or is it one of analyzing the singular metaphor of ONE?
Quote: movingalways:
the language points to one's pure awareness, not allowing a human image of sense to be formed. A way of thinking that is of vertical ascent.
Diebert: All language points all the time to what came to our awareness. And what came to our awareness is also a reflection of awareness. What's left is skill in context, and not some specific form or type of language.
It is true that all language points all the time to what came into our awareness. Logically, then, when one becomes aware of the Singular-Plural I of God's Mind, or non-dual awareness, out of necessity, we need to write and speak of this awareness. I provided an example above; here is another: Unlike the dual, subjective-objective thoughts of man, the thoughts of God are equal in height, width, depth and circumference.
Quote: movingalways:
Who can sustain the surgical cut every moment of every day? Certainly no one I have encountered on my journey of ascension.
Diebert: In my eyes every human being is sustaining the 'cut' every waking moment, to the point of not knowing better. This is why I can have compassion, especially with the resistance to cut even deeper.
I very much relate to your words above. Everyone that remains of their sense awareness resists the 'cut.' What I have discovered of myself, which is all I can bring to the table, is that the 'cut' itself is a thought continuum, the continuum of the analysis of the 'cut.' Which I have addressed as being the walk of, or analysis of, the renunciation of the dualities. It matters not what metaphor you use while analyzing the 'cut', as long as those who are dialoguing their analyses are familiar with the words being used. Commonality of language is important, regardless of the 'direction' of the thought continuum.

As I have stated before, but of which I continue to be misunderstood, is that language of spirit or "religious" language is ideal for this exchange, because there are few who have not been exposed to its literary presence. We could use any allegory of the story of man's awakening to his transcendent nature as a foundation for dialoguing about transcendence, but to my knowledge, only the bible [in the western world] has attained such universality of exposure. To use logic and humanism to express this, it is logical to use the bible to dialogue about transcendence, because everyone is familiar with the 'stars' of the 'show.' Again, any story would do, but it is not logical to use any story, for reasons stated above.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Yet it is different from the kiss you gave, and still kissing, the QRS's? It's a stinky position when you are following someone from behind with your lips perched aint it? Taste nasty too I bet. Don't know, but I'll lay 5 to 10 on it.
Can you explain how the law of reciprocity applies to Jufa's statement there please Pam?

Would it be responsible to say Jufa does not have a solid platform of wisdom, that he reacts to my words, that is, with his fantasies running amok. If he had the wisdom of the law of reciprocity, or the wisdom of the principle of no thought returns void, he would realize that nothing of what he says about me or to me, has anything whatsoever to do with the reality of me, but instead, is wholly about the beliefs he has of himself.

This law applies to every man, regardless of how enlightened or unenlightened he believes himself to be. Said another way, same message: what a man thinks, so is he; as a man continues to think, so he shall remain.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Dennis, right here, right now, the discussion that you initiated a few weeks ago with regards to your assumptions and suppositions about jufa and myself, that you have allowed to grow into a snowball rolling down a hill, end.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

jufa wrote:cousinbasil, I used the correct word. You did not comprehend the gist of my message. I did not used pursed because I was not referring to Dennis' lips being puckered, but perched, you know like his lips were sitting on the rim, or as one would sit on a seat.
Gotcha. Either way, I am resisting the mental imagery.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Dennis, right here, right now, the discussion that you initiated a few weeks ago with regards to your assumptions and suppositions about jufa and myself, that you have allowed to grow into a snowball rolling down a hill, end.
Pam,
right here, right now.

Can you explain how the law of reciprocity applies to Jufa's statement please?
jufa

Post by jufa »

Pam. if any question are asked of you concerning me, I want you to know I speak for myself. Having to dealing with one who perches on the rim of butt holes is my reciprocity.

There is a first principle of law which supersedes the law of recciprocity. It is you get what you ask for. The Scripture states it in this manner "Render, therefore, unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

Had you head been in its rightful place, the QRS"s would have informed you of this.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
jufa

Post by jufa »

cousinbasil wrote:
Gotcha. Either way, I am resisting the mental imagery.
I attempted not to look myself, but I kept being brought into a conversation I was not in because someone found it devastating that a woman was smarter than them. Well that's the way I saw it.

mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Movingalways

This isn't about me, it's about YOU!

Regardless of what or how you think of me is insignificant, I couldn't care less either way, but, I must tell you that I enjoy reading your work. You have a premium quality of expression. I cannot say this about everyone, as some I cannot understand.

Simplicity is preference in the written field, it is more a universal understanding over complexity, your expression is of perfect balance.

Donna Thompson
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Thank you, Donna. It lifts my spirit to know that my words are fulfilling their purpose of transcendence.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

There is a first principle of law which supersedes the law of recciprocity. It is you get what you ask for. The Scripture states it in this manner "Render, therefore, unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"
These laws/principles are complete fiction.
Invented by a fanciful human mind.

Do you think people are stupid?
Blair

Post by Blair »

Yes, one who is on a car accident and rendered a paraplegic "asked for it to be so", indeed.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

movingalways wrote:Duality - off with its head!
Shouldn't this really be "Duality - off with its heads"?