The Nature of Ultimate Reality

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

What is the nature of ultimate reality?

"Know thyself" Socrates knew what he was saying.

The ultimate reality is YOU, the nature of YOUR reality makes up your character.

When Science can create life from the elements or chemicals of earth, then they have found God.
Last edited by mensa-maniac on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jufa

Re: The Nature of Ultimate Reality

Post by jufa »

mensa-maniac wrote:The Nature of Ultimate Reality

The nature of ultimate reality is humanity and every living thing existing on earth and don't know how we got here. Science has answers but cannot prove it yet. It is everything living or existing on earth and space.

The nature of ultimate reality is humanity, the cries, laughs, eating, drinking producing, etc. it is the rain storms, the hurricans, the earthquakes, all make-up the nature of ultimate reality.

Ultimate reality differs from the nature of reality in that it is an unknown waiting to be discovered. When Science can create life from the elements or chemicals of earth, then they have found God.
You have not described the nature of reality, you have described the awareness, and activity of man living, thinking, projecting, and interpretations of what the nature of reality means to him.

To define the nature of reality, you must define the nature. What is the nature of reality? Whose nature is it which makes reality real beyond the birth of man intellectually and physically? What is nature?

Never give power to anything person believes is their source of strength - jufa
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

jufa wrote:

The nature of ultimate reality is humanity and every living thing existing on earth and don't know how we got here. Science has answers but cannot prove it yet. It is everything living or existing on earth and space.

The nature of ultimate reality is humanity, the cries, laughs, eating, drinking producing, etc. it is the rain storms, the hurricans, the earthquakes, all make-up the nature of ultimate reality.

Ultimate reality differs from the nature of reality in that it is an unknown waiting to be discovered. When Science can create life from the elements or chemicals of earth, then they have found God.
You have not described the nature of reality, you have described the awareness, and activity of man living, thinking, projecting, and interpretations of what the nature of reality means to him.

To define the nature of reality, you must define the nature. What is the nature of reality? Whose nature is it which makes reality real beyond the birth of man intellectually and physically? What is nature?

Never give power to anything person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Mensa says: I see I have you thinking Jufa. To define the nature is exactly what's I've done here, the nature is the cries of humanity and every other living thing, they cry, they sate that cry. They make known their cries to sate them. The reality is the people existing on earth, that is the reality, the nature of that reality is what speweth from the mouths or thoughts of that reality-- the actions etc. The nature of everyone is the same basically, we all cry, laugh, shit, eat, produce, etc, we just do it differently and at different times.

Mensa says: Humanities natures are productive, pleasant, or problematic.
Before humanity was on earth, the nature of reality was void, there was no nature except the consciousness of God the almighty. And the nature of consciousness is existence.
jufa

Post by jufa »

Mensa says:
I see I have you thinking Jufa. To define the nature is exactly what's I've done here, the nature is the cries of humanity and every other living thing, they cry, they sate that cry. They make known their cries to sate them. The reality is the people existing on earth, that is the reality, the nature of that reality is what speweth from the mouths or thoughts of that reality-- the actions etc. The nature of everyone is the same basically, we all cry, laugh, shit, eat, produce, etc, we just do it differently and at different times.

Before humanity was on earth, the nature of reality was void, there was no nature except the consciousness of God the almighty. And the nature of consciousness is existence.
Hi Mensa, thank you for the mental exercise. Enjoy speaking with you because you do not make the conversation personal. Respect that about you!

Asked you to define nature and you stated:
the nature is the cries of humanity and every other living thing,
If this is correct, then what is the cry? And if
nature is the cries of humanity and every other living thing
name what prompts the cries of humanity. To answer this you will have to state what the cries are, why is there a need for the cry, and who/what is the logic and reasoning for the cries of all living things when all living things are, according to the intellect the sate unto themselves?

And if
the reality is the people existing on earth
because
that is the reality, the nature of that reality is what speweth from the mouths or thoughts of that reality-- the actions etc.
then it is not the cries whixh is the nature of reality, but that reality which comes from the mouth or thoughts of that reality, which you have objectified. Thus, you have not defined the nature, but the activity of the nature, for you have not defined what or who it is which speweth forth reality as an awareness of thought, or words,

So definition has not been accomplished in your wording because you have not objectified the Source which gives nature its ability to allow humanity or any living things to think and know of its existence. Man does not know his own true nature or that which is the inertia of his thinking, thus how can man explain the nature of nature when he does not know what nature is except by his intellectual assumption based upon his awareness of exisdting?

The issue you presented is not based in humanities nature or productivity or even problems You have entitled this thread "The Nature of Ultimite Reality," and in your finality you make all aware you are not speaking of man's cries, or productivity but Consciousness. Consciousness is not exclusive to man, for "Halley's Comet" follows a pattern design of Consciousness, and who here can say "Halley's Comet" is a thinking entity which cries, and makes materiality an objective of subjectification.

Good talking to you!

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - kifa
Blair

Post by Blair »

Mensa, are you sure you are referencing the correct meaning of the word Nature in the context of "Nature of Reality"?

Dictionary.com~
—Idioms
18. by nature, as a result of inborn or inherent qualities; innately: She is by nature a kindhearted person.

20. of / inthe nature of, having the character or qualities of: in the nature of an apology.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

jufa wrote:
Mensa says:
I see I have you thinking Jufa. To define the nature is exactly what's I've done here, the nature is the cries of humanity and every other living thing, they cry, they sate that cry. They make known their cries to sate them. The reality is the people existing on earth, that is the reality, the nature of that reality is what speweth from the mouths or thoughts of that reality-- the actions etc. The nature of everyone is the same basically, we all cry, laugh, shit, eat, produce, etc, we just do it differently and at different times.

Hi Mensa, thank you for the mental exercise. Enjoy speaking with you because you do not make the conversation personal. Respect that about you!

name what prompts the cries of humanity. To answer this you will have to state what the cries are, why is there a need for the cry, and who/what is the logic and reasoning for the cries of all living things when all living things are, according to the intellect the sate unto themselves?

And if
because
that is the reality, the nature of that reality is what speweth from the mouths or thoughts of that reality-- the actions etc.
then it is not the cries whixh is the nature of reality, but that reality which comes from the mouth or thoughts of that reality, which you have objectified. Thus, you have not defined the nature, but the activity of the nature, for you have not defined what or who it is which speweth forth reality as an awareness of thought, or words,

So definition has not been accomplished in your wording because you have not objectified the Source which gives nature its ability to allow humanity or any living things to think and know of its existence. Man does not know his own true nature or that which is the inertia of his thinking, thus how can man explain the nature of nature when he does not know what nature is except by his intellectual assumption based upon his awareness of exisdting?

The issue you presented is not based in humanities nature or productivity or even problems You have entitled this thread "The Nature of Ultimite Reality," and in your finality you make all aware you are not speaking of man's cries, or productivity but Consciousness. Consciousness is not exclusive to man, for "Halley's Comet" follows a pattern design of Consciousness, and who here can say "Halley's Comet" is a thinking entity which cries, and makes materiality an objective of subjectification.

Good talking to you!

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - kifa
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

prince wrote:Mensa, are you sure you are referencing the correct meaning of the word Nature in the context of "Nature of Reality"?

Mensa says: The Ultimate Nature of Reality
is and I confess I was under the influence of marijuana when I babbled on, I know what the Ultimate Nature of Reality is. And I've spoken this before, and I'll speak it again and again if I have to. The Ultimate Nature of Reality is myself existing amongst others not like me but is human like me, meaning humanity is all different, unique, there is no one in the world like me or you. The nature of myself is either wicked or kind, I am both. The reality is my existence. Now, I have a duty to do, and that is go and straighten this post out with what's his name I forgot.

Dictionary.com~
—Idioms
18. by nature, as a result of inborn or inherent qualities; innately: She is by nature a kindhearted person.

20. of / inthe nature of, having the character or qualities of: in the nature of an apology.
Mensa says: Ah, you are a clever one! Accepted!

Mensa says: I use my own concept of nature, I use it the way you use it too, I add on to the word with other words that associate to it.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Jufa

This is my 6th attempt at answering your post, there won't be a 7th. Thank you for the challenge but I assure you I had an answer for each of your expectations. Even one for the cries of humanity which was my last truth not my first.

I am not defeated but I do stand for correction, but let me make one thing clear, if what anyone says to me doesn't make sense, I refuse to listen to nonsense. Most of your post made sense, one part didn't.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

prince wrote:Mensa, are you sure you are referencing the correct meaning of the word Nature in the context of "Nature of Reality"?

Mensa says: I look upon the word nature as though I'm questioning it, like what is nature like, nature is it's self. What is it's self like. Nature of reality is like saying what is the nature of reality, first I determine the reality, the redwood tree is the reality, it's nature is to be tall. The nature of life is to live, what else is life for if it is not to live?

Dictionary.com~
—Idioms

mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

jufa wrote:
Mensa says:

Mensa says: So I must be able to question what, why and who when I submit a sensible post, thank you for educating me on that.

And if
because

Good talking to you!

Carmel

Post by Carmel »

mensa maniac:
This is my 6th attempt at answering your post, there won't be a 7th.

Carmel:
I used to have this problem sometimes, I think that phpp is automatically timing you out. To prevent this, check the "log me on automatically each visit" box when you sign in to the forum...or you can use a separate word document.
paco

Post by paco »

I get it mensa maniac. F-bombs. ha,ha.

Reality is like a cage that is continually being bombarded by whatever the outsider is???? For example, telepathy. It is unborn...for now.
Last edited by paco on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am illiterate
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Carmel wrote:mensa maniac:
This is my 6th attempt at answering your post, there won't be a 7th.

Carmel:
I used to have this problem sometimes, I think that phpp is automatically timing you out. To prevent this, check the "log me on automatically each visit" box when you sign in to the forum...or you can use a separate word document.
Mensa says: I think you're right about that Carmel, I've checked that thanks, but I don't understand your latter statement "or you can use a separate word document"
Carmel

Post by Carmel »

like Microsoft Office Word, or just check the "log me on automatically box" when you sign in. This might be the easiest remedy. That's what I usually do and I haven't had any problems since. :)
paco

Post by paco »

A agent goose went up to the moose.
B I need therapy, the goose replied.
C Heavens sake, said the moose.
D What on heavens, said the goose. When are we going to fly high,?
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

Jesus. Lord of all creation.
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

"Know thyself" Socrates knew what he was saying.

The ultimate reality is YOU, the nature of YOUR reality makes up your character.

When Science can create life from the elements or chemicals of earth, then they have found God.
Why?

What is this "C" that isn't what it is?
I am illiterate