Humanity is Born from Consciousness

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

I knew it all along, but again consciousness revealed to me that humanity is born from consciousness, it confirmed itself to me. Like it wants me to write about it--developed itself from invisible consciousness to form.

Consciousness was on earth before humanity was, let's call consciousness God for lack of better acknowledgment of God. Consciousness was a living invisible entity called God. God created angel consciousnesses to keep him company, they communicated from one consciousness to another, but they were void of form, they were invisible consciousnesses. God wanted more, so God created humanity from his own consciousness, giving consciousness form--he created two forms, one male and one female.

To Be Continued...

So I continued it and lost it too, darn that's enough to make a writer swear.

I wrote from pure intuitive thought, a continuation of the above, and darn if I didn't lose it, I've learned that when I write here I shouldn't leave the computer for any reason, or time will elapse and poof your writing has been stolen by cyber space, and it's damned frustating.

Now I must put forth exactly my thoughts I revealed before this happened. I know I can't express word per verbim but I can put forth the message I will convey.

If I look at consciousness as an energy, I then question what chemical components does energy comprise of, which than leads to consciousness as something which has mass, or is consciousness invisible still with mass of invisible substance?

Let's say, God is consciousness which is energy, and energy is consciousness, that would make humanity as a whole conscious energy. The energy is what's conscious, it formed it self into male and female substance.

To Be Continued

So to continue this writing it becomes necessary for me to click onto the edit button although I don't edit anything.

To look upon consciousness as an energy, and energy as the consciousness, I then question what elements or chemical components make up energy. Energy must be comprised up of all the chemical structure of humanity.

Energy needs fuel for consciousness to survive.

To Be Continued