Stopping at Atheism

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Nick

Re: Stopping at Atheism

Post by Nick »

dejavu wrote:
If you asked Einstein who he was he wouldn't have said "not a priest".
How would an atheist differ from Einstein in this case?
They wouldn't.
dejavu wrote:
I am an individual who understands the absolute nature of God. You tell me if that makes me an atheist or not.
I'm pretty sure that makes you a hand pumper. I'll check with Tomas and get back to you.
You've already been warned for trolling. Please, don't waste my time.
Nick

Post by Nick »

The absolute nature of God is....
SANDEEP

Post by SANDEEP »

i think believing in god is believing in science......and understanding science in deep...the physics, chemistry nd biology in deep will give the real path towards understanding the nature of god,his(his dont mean he is a person, in english language humans on earth are using this word god) real properties, the nature ..and this universe.....being an atheist shows the ignorance of a man....who have'nt understood that electrons have charges, universe have gravitation, and opposite sex are attracted to eachother.....i can surely say...neither man nor an atheist have generated a new atom into this universe....stopping at atheism might also is an another way of believing in god and questioning the existence of properties of nature in the proofless domain of the human conscience which is the intelligence developed by the chemical programming of atoms...where the programmer is what we believe in as or named as god
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

SANDEEP wrote:i think believing in god is believing in science......and understanding science in deep...the physics, chemistry nd biology in deep will give the real path towards understanding the nature of god,his(his dont mean he is a person, in english language humans on earth are using this word god) real properties, the nature ..and this universe.....being an atheist shows the ignorance of a man....who have'nt understood that electrons have charges, universe have gravitation, and opposite sex are attracted to eachother.....i can surely say...neither man nor an atheist have generated a new atom into this universe....stopping at atheism might also is an another way of believing in god and questioning the existence of properties of nature in the proofless domain of the human conscience which is the intelligence developed by the chemical programming of atoms...where the programmer is what we believe in as or named as god
An atom is made from Aether, and whatever man creates has to be found in the Universe, else next you will want man to create Aether. But you don't ask God to create God.. ask God to create something that is not in our Universe.