We Create our own Thinking

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

To 'Think' is to create words, therefore, an infant cannot think in terms of words, she can only be conscious until development through hearing. But, if she's born deaf, how can she learn to think?

She learns through the eyes, touch, senses, like the famous blind deaf mute Helen Keller.

She was an undeveloped out-of-control consciousness who couldn't think until she was taught to think, otherwise how could she think?

I would like to continue this post later, as interruptions plague me.
Ryan Rudolph

Re: We Create our own Thinking

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

The quality of ones Thoughts is entirely dependent on the complexity of language used, and the ability to experience reality and reflect after wards. That is why it is important to note that infants, toddlers and even teenagers have very little consciousness. The brain needs to develop, mature and reach a state where reason is possible.

That is why I believe it is insane to get a 16 year old male a drivers license. Actually immaturity occurs well into adulthood, tests should be administered to individuals to see whether they believe it is fun to take unnecessary risks while driving, and if they fail the intelligence test, then they would not be entitled to have a license.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

meta
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Ryan Rudolph wrote:The quality of ones Thoughts is entirely dependent on the complexity of language used, and the ability to experience reality and reflect after wards. That is why it is important to note that infants, toddlers and even teenagers have very little consciousness. The brain needs to develop, mature and reach a state where reason is possible.

Mensa says: Ryan when you say "The quality of ones Thoughts is entirely dependent on the complexity of language used" are you referring to their vocabulary? Because simplicity is far more a universal understanding over complexity. If a speaker or writer uses huge complex words without defining their meaning within their sentence, than what good is the use of the word if it is not understood. This complex writing or verbal speak is inconvenient to the reader if the reader has to constantly get out the dictionary for it's meaning.

Mensa says: I question this statement of yours, perhaps I need more specific understanding of what you're actually saying.

That is why I believe it is insane to get a 16 year old male a drivers license. Actually immaturity occurs well into adulthood, tests should be administered to individuals to see whether they believe it is fun to take unnecessary risks while driving, and if they fail the intelligence test, then they would not be entitled to have a license.
Mensa says: I agree absolutely, and the age worldwide should be 21, considering many 18 and 19 year olds engage in car racing. But, than that's like saying "one bad apple spoils the whole basket" Many are mature by 18, but you're right, immaturity can be seen in many adults.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Ryan, I didn't read about development of humanity, I learned it through development. As you know development is through stimulating the branches of your brain with input. Input can be anything from reading, to hands on experience, to listening to awesome music, God how I love music, had to add that in, etc. etc.

I remember when my brain was so undeveloped, I didn't have an opinion on anything, which contributed to my thinking I was purely stupid, I was so stupid, that I ran in the other direction if I saw anyone I knew, afraid they'd find out about the truth of my stupidity, until I took the initiative to better myself by making myself smarter, then, realized I wasn't stupid at all but that I was ignorant, and intelligent enough to do something about my ignorance. Today, I am still ignorant but intelligent enough to develop it, but not conquer it!

I think I'll end all my posts with a quote

"It is better to debate a question without settling it,
than to settle a question without debating it" Joseph Joubert French essayist
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

I feel almost totally enlightened, my 'Theory Of Everything' is almost complete. I have such an understanding of things now, that I am starting to replace common knowledge with new knowledge. Things that people take for granted are now lost in the past for me. So I would like to have a real go at this problem using new information that I am acquiring by the minute...

Our brain muscles are on automatic pilot just like our arm, and leg muscles. but our brain muscles apply such a low tension that we cannot feel them move, and there are billions of them. It is amazing to think that we can control billions of muscles to a very high precision, like a map with billions of locations. But that is what is required to think. The locations are pre-defined...mother, Father..Jennifer Aniston. But they are empty to begin with, but arranged in a sequence. So I might have a pet slot, put my dog's name in it, and remember it's features, all of which are parts of a jigsaw of pre-defined information. All I have to do is to squeeze the brain muscles in these areas to open up a hole, the aether will now collapse into the new space , and it will start to spin, because there is a hole there, and we have a whirlpool effect. We are spinning plates on a stick, and we have to keep them spinning at all times.

The cause is what we are looking for, and the cause is to squeeze the billions of muscles. To squeeze the aether plank scale down to breaking point, to the zero breakage.

Aether squeezing is built into the Universe from the very beginning of the very first Big Squeeze. There are infinite Aether bubbles in the Universe at plank scale, surrounded by a larger bubble, and another larger bubble through the golden ratio. A bubble can be squeezed to create anything from a thought, to inertial movement. I thought that it might open up an electron too, but it is most likely a photon wave with an electron finish.

The cause of everything is squeezing the Aether locally.
Last edited by Pincho Paxton on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jeannie

Post by Jeannie »

Helen Keller is somebody I need to explore as her story is amazing as I understand it.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Pincho Paxton wrote:I feel almost totally enlightened, my 'Theory Of Everything' is almost complete. I have such an understanding of things now, that I am starting to replace common knowledge with new knowledge. Things that people take for granted are now lost in the past for me. So I would like to have a real go at this problem using new information that I am acquiring by the minute...

Our brain muscles are on automatic pilot just like our arm, and leg muscles. but our brain muscles apply such a low tension that we cannot feel them move, and there are billions of them. It is amazing to think that we can control billions of muscles to a very high precision, like a map with billions of locations. But that is what is required to think. The locations are pre-defined...mother, Father..Jennifer Aniston. But they are empty to begin with, but arranged in a sequence. So I might have a pet slot, put my dog's name in it, and remember it's features, all of which are parts of a jigsaw of pre-defined information. All I have to do is to squeeze the brain muscles in these areas to open up a hole, the aether will now collapse into the new space , and it will start to spin, because there is a hole there, and we have a whirlpool effect. We are spinning plates on a stick, and we have to keep them spinning at all times.

The cause is what we are looking for, and the cause is to squeeze the billions of muscles. To squeeze the aether plank scale down to breaking point, to the zero breakage.

Aether squeezing is built into the Universe from the very beginning of the very first Big Squeeze. There are infinite Aether bubbles in the Universe at plank scale, surrounded by a larger bubble, and another larger bubble through the golden ratio. A bubble can be squeezed to create anything from a thought, to inertial movement. I thought that it might open up an electron too, but it is most likely a photon wave with an electron finish.

Mensa says: Pincho, good for you, you're using your brain effectively. I only wish I could understand your concepts here. Can the Aether bubble break? What would happen if it broke? This must sound like such ignorant questions and it is because I have no idea of what you're saying or what I'm asking. What do you mean when you say "A bubble can be squeezed to create anything from a thought, to inertial movement" Does this action happen everytime we think a thought? Do you mean that literally? I guess I must understand this to derive to some kind of meaning. I would like to understand what you say, but it won't do me any good unless I understand the all of it. Is humanity inside of this Aether bubble? How is it possible to squeeze your brain muscle to create a hole?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

mensa-maniac wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:I feel almost totally enlightened, my 'Theory Of Everything' is almost complete. I have such an understanding of things now, that I am starting to replace common knowledge with new knowledge. Things that people take for granted are now lost in the past for me. So I would like to have a real go at this problem using new information that I am acquiring by the minute...

Mensa says: Pincho, good for you, you're using your brain effectively. I only wish I could understand your concepts here. Can the Aether bubble break? What would happen if it broke? This must sound like such ignorant questions and it is because I have no idea of what you're saying or what I'm asking. What do you mean when you say "A bubble can be squeezed to create anything from a thought, to inertial movement" Does this action happen everytime we think a thought? Do you mean that literally? I guess I must understand this to derive to some kind of meaning. I would like to understand what you say, but it won't do me any good unless I understand the all of it. Is humanity inside of this Aether bubble? How is it possible to squeeze your brain muscle to create a hole?
Imagine a balloon filled with snow, and if you squeeze the outside of the balloon hard enough you create a snowball at the centre (think of a diamond, and that's the larger Aether). Well the smaller Plank scale Aether is like tiny snow in a bubble, but the snow is so tiny and fragile that instead of a snowball (or Diamond), the squeeze crushes the snow at the centre into an impossible small size (zero), and creates a tiny explosion, an electron (or photon, the difference is hard to tell) in a hole (actually a black hole), and a shockwave which travels through the neurons. The electron is hot enough to melt the rest of the snow around it in a spiral which produces a spinning liquid in a bubble. The shockwave squeezes more bubbles as it travels, and the whole thing is repeated. The electrons power up a thoughts. The rest of the spins are memory, so long as they spin, you will remember that thought. They slows down very little over time. The spins are amazing as they are movement from a squeeze, and energy from a squeeze at the same time. That's very useful for the Universe, because the Universe was stationary, and from a squeeze like this you can create many moving types of things. By joining a lot of these together at a larger scale you can boost the explosion, and send rocks flying outwards... a volcano, or create many photons.. a Sun.