Does the infinite Universe have a centre?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Pincho Paxton

Re: Does the infinite Universe have a centre?

Post by Pincho Paxton »

So.. what I am thinking now is about the Universe muscle. The twitch that started it all. If the Aether is scaled down to the plank size, it is like a hair-trigger, and any movement will create a photon, which will create a shockwave, which will start the ripples required. Now taking my new theory of the brain into consideration...
The brain is a unit of Black Holes created by intelligence squeezing the Aether to break the plank size, to force out the photon shockwave, to cause an electron to spark.
We have a match. Now it doesn't require a centre to the Universe for intelligence to choose its own starting point on a white sheet of paper. What it requires is the ability to squeeze the Aether bubbles at any point in space.. to create movement.

Something has the ability to squeeze these bubbles like a muscle... and it's infinitely large, or rather infinitely divisible to the plank size. Like our brain has a map to our leg, our arm, our vision, the Universe doesn't require a centre, it requires a map. Something mapped out a starting point.

Now we share the map.. 6 billion people sharing the map with this infinite entity. Our brain is just like a Universe map, but smaller. I suppose that if 6 billion people died, we would be a brain 6 billion times combined.

It could be a theory that satisfies religion too. Although I am an atheist, this is close to a God-like situation. we are all a little part of the greater brain.
jufa

Post by jufa »

Dan Rowden ask:
In what sense is an interval not a point? i.e. a differentiated state of affairs?
In the continuum of the moment, i.e., being the moment never stops being the moment it is, there can be no interval, or a differntiated state of affairs. There is only the moment.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
chikoka

Post by chikoka »

Dan Rowden ask:

Quote:
In what sense is an interval not a point? i.e. a differentiated state of affairs?

Space is a dimension while points by definition are dimensionless i.e points are space-less.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

chikoka wrote:Dan Rowden ask:

Quote:

Space is a dimension while points by definition are dimensionless i.e points are space-less.
Points are Aether bubbles, many of which are at the plank scale or close to it. They can be much larger, but basically movement is between bubbles of a scale. Collapsing the bubbles creates a space to move into. A huge Black Hole creates a big opening, therefore a lot of movement. Throwing a ball forces the plank scale to be opened in front of the ball. A propeller breaks the plank scale over the wings, and in front of a large area of the plane. A helicopter breaks the plank scale just above most of the helicopter body. Hot air expands the Aether causing pressure above a balloon where the Aether is being squashed by the expanding bubbles. A thought causes pressure that creates the movement for the electrons to pass through. Gravity is the breaking of the plank scale by the pressure of matter. Black holes are not so bad, we are surrounded by them. I am a long way into my theory now, and my answers are becoming more refined. This is a big answer, and could develop new forms of powered flight.