Prince could be right after all

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Tomas

Prince & Daniel

Post by Tomas »

Chikoka,

The 1335 Days in Prophecy

Have we possibly overlooked how some major prophetic events may unfold? How much longer until
the woman goes into her place in the wilderness? http://cgfnw.org/Lit/1335_days/1335days.pdf

More from this site > http://cgfnw.org & http://cgfnw.org/Lit

--------------------

Hewing Religious Dogma - Exposing Fraudulent Thought:
1335 Days of Daniel 12:12

Question from the paper "Abomination of Desolation":
According to the interpretation of the 1290 days, what would be the significance of the 45 days after when the 1335 days are accomplished
and those who have waited are blessed? http://debunkingchristianitysydney.blog ... -1212.html
Don't run to your death
Beingof1

Re: Prince could be right after all

Post by Beingof1 »

Pincho Paxton wrote:
Beingof1 wrote:Pincho:
But the point is.. if you are writing a book you do include facts in it anyway, even if its fictional. The Exorcist, Titanic, The Entity, The Amityville Horror, are all fictional stories, but include facts. You may say that the Titanic was true, but the movie wasn't. The Bible isn't proved by burning buildings, or falling walls, as they are interesting subjects to include in a fictional book.
Apples and oranges.

We are not talking about a single author who sits down and writes a fictional story with make believe people. We are not even close to being in the same ballpark. These were real people that you could talk to. In most cases of the New Testaments they gave names and addresses and you could have a chat.

You cannot have a library of books - as in plural - spanning 1500 years with 40 different authors and all - without exception - confirm all known historical crosschecks that match Egyptian, Semitic, Assyrian, Hittite, Chaldean, Moabite, etc.

The scripture lists 40 kings in chronological order. These have been confirmed by external sources. To just sit down and make up 40 kings and getting them all in the right historical spot is not possible unless you are telling the truth. Are you getting this yet?

Unless, whoa - could it be? They are telling the truth.The scripture claims to be factually true at all times. As I said, draw your own conclusion as to God.

Look at the Dead Sea Scrolls - look at the Nag Hammadi - look at the evidence for yourself.

You will see, the texts are impeccable as to the authenticity of the historical.
How many people get bluffed by this? It's an interesting brain wash if nothing else.
Look Pincho, I hope I did not offend you to deeply but I know what is at stake.

Most right now have no idea what is coming.

Punch in important names into the Hebrew. You can do this online with a Strong`s concordance, it might be a real eye opener for you.

I wish you well and hope some day you can forgive me.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Beingof1 wrote:
Diebert van Rhijn wrote:Beingof1, you might have researched facts and evidence but you've not yet mastered the logical method that could provide you with the proper conclusion that it's all inconclusive at best.
What conclusion is that? That you cannot ever have a conclusion?
Exactly! Apart from that one is free to believe it might have happened since it's very hard to prove the negative here.
I am sure you will want to tell me now I was deluded, am lying, was entirely subjective and I got confused, there were no impartial observers and on and on because it conflicts with your world view.
Why not sincerely and courageously approach that possibility and try to negate it, with nothing to lose? Are you willing to give up everything? This whole cocoon of knowledge, conviction and interpretation? I did and never looked back.
And how do you 'know' my experiences were not witnessed by impartial third parties because they most certainly were - so drop the blah blah blogging.
We talked about this once and it was clear there were no impartial observers. Impartial does not mean 'outsiders' or 'unbelievers'. It's about the ability to review a situation from larger perspectives, like from various angles but also with having nothing to lose - no embarrassment - if they are somehow not seeing what they think they're seeing.
Here is a truth finder for you - ask questions instead of making assumptions - that is not wise in fact its dumb.
Document your miracles or otherwise shut up about them - they have to remain personal experiences. Not something to use as argument in your discussions.
Then provide a single - like I have asked you in several threads - just one - single piece of evidence that overturns the text. I can fill up three pages with archeological finds, facts, and evidence. Did you get that yet after years of discussion?

Jericho has walls that fell down and Sodom was found wholey burnt - on and on and on it goes.
I destroyed several of your accounts of finds and facts in the past. You acknowledged that somewhat at the time. You can find them in our old discussions at this forum. Also perhaps you do remember I have great knowledge about translations, archaeology and bible interpretations. Do you want to be punished again? :-p

But such discussion is not that interesting to me anymore. While I respect the way your hear beats and some of the insights you have provided here over time, I'm still of the opinion you are very attached to the religious and scriptural traditions of your youth, even after abandoning if for a period. You find peace in that and I understand. But your charade of having somehow reasoned a way to proof of biblical Christianity: that's just a great incurable delusion you seem to have to live with somehow.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Diebert:
Beingof1, you might have researched facts and evidence but you've not yet mastered the logical method that could provide you with the proper conclusion that it's all inconclusive at best.

What conclusion is that? That you cannot ever have a conclusion?

Exactly! Apart from that one is free to believe it might have happened since it's very hard to prove the negative here
You can prove they always told the truth to a present logical certainty because of the thousands upon thousands upon thousands of pieces of evidence that concur. Hard evidence and eye witness testimony under the threat of death for giving it.

I would hardly say that is a small thing.
I am sure you will want to tell me now I was deluded, am lying, was entirely subjective and I got confused, there were no impartial observers and on and on because it conflicts with your world view.

Why not sincerely and courageously approach that possibility and try to negate it, with nothing to lose? Are you willing to give up everything? This whole cocoon of knowledge, conviction and interpretation? I did and never looked back
How do you suggest I destroy this logical data that has been confirmed by all my five senses?

A bug zapper and two electrodes - maybe that will work, what do you think is the best way to reformat the frontal lobes?
Here is a truth finder for you - ask questions instead of making assumptions - that is not wise in fact its dumb.

Document your miracles or otherwise shut up about them - they have to remain personal experiences. Not something to use as argument in your discussions

Okay bigmouth.

Do you want to talk to the witnesses?

I will hook you up, are you up for that?
I destroyed several of your accounts of finds and facts in the past. You acknowledged that somewhat at the time. You can find them in our old discussions at this forum. Also perhaps you do remember I have great knowledge about translations, archaeology and bible interpretations. Do you want to be punished again? :-p
Selective memory.

You need to reread the thread and try to remain objective - it will help you to actually see evidence when it appears.

Link it- show everyone where you thrashed the evidence.

I remember you avoiding evidence as in the texts for Jesus.
But such discussion is not that interesting to me anymore. While I respect the way your hear beats and some of the insights you have provided here over time, I'm still of the opinion you are very attached to the religious and scriptural traditions of your youth, even after abandoning if for a period. You find peace in that and I understand. But your charade of having somehow reasoned a way to proof of biblical Christianity: that's just a great incurable delusion you seem to have to live with somehow.
You see what I mean folks - no evidence, none. Just all gum flapping about what you think and what I think and who is on first? Lets all cover up our eyes and hope the evidence is not there - on your mark - get set - go.

"There is no evidence for the scripture, "There is no evidence for the scripture, "There is no evidence for the scripture, "There is no evidence for the scripture, "There is no evidence for the scripture, "There is no evidence for the scripture, "There is no evidence for the scripture, "There is no evidence for the scripture, "There is no evidence for the scripture."

See what I mean - you can make evidence disappear just by saying so - poof - its majic.

Do you know what evidence is Diebert?

You tell me what evidence is and find just one, and only one, piece of evidence that overturns scripture and you will never hear from me again on this topic. Cant be to hard, there is only thousands upon thousands of pieces of 'hard evidence'.
Jamesh

Post by Jamesh »

Different people have been saying this for so many years, and none have been right so far.

We are due for something significant. Nature is not a kind beast, and it has been extraordinarily kind to the human race. Climate change is nothing compared to what happens elsewhere.

Financially, things are still very dangerous for humanity. Some crumbling is bound to occur at some point - too much is owed.

If it happens, it won't be happening due to some biblical interpretation.

That is, unless there occurs some form of catalyst effect where some minor set of causes, such as enough people talking up varying degrees of Armageddon, create a self-fulfilling prophesy that ends up causing increased levels of hysteria in the general population, and/or causes poor quality decision making.

You just love the drama.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Jamesh wrote:BO1

Different people have been saying this for so many years, and none have been right so far.
Not like this, never in the history of mankind has what I am alluding to is taking place right in front of your nose and you are blind to it because the blind refuse to see. It is not that you cannot see - it is that you refuse.

That is your choice.
We are due for something significant. Nature is not a kind beast, and it has been extraordinarily kind to the human race. Climate change is nothing compared to what happens elsewhere.

Financially, things are still very dangerous for humanity. Some crumbling is bound to occur at some point - too much is owed.

If it happens, it won't be happening due to some biblical interpretation.
Don`t you just love it when everyone is an expert - except the actual expert.

Spouting opinions about the scripture, of which you know very little, is not to bright. You should ask questions instead of pretending you know what the scripture actually says, don`t you think so?
That is, unless there occurs some form of catalyst effect where some minor set of causes, such as enough people talking up varying degrees of Armageddon, create a self-fulfilling prophesy that ends up causing increased levels of hysteria in the general population, and/or causes poor quality decision making.
So now it is religions fault for creating climate change and global financial meltdown that results in hysteria but has nothing to do with scripture or religion all at the same time?

How nice - no matter what happens, the scripture is always wrong.

Do you know what the three laws of thought state?
You just love the drama.
Yeah, I know, you have always known me to want to attract attention to myself, huh?

Have you read my book and looked at my website?
Jamesh

Post by Jamesh »

Not like this, never in the history of mankind has what I am alluding to is taking place right in front of your nose and you are blind to it because the blind refuse to see
Blind! As are the Indian, Chinese and Japanese, for example, whom have different histories - but naturally the history and fictions you have, have so much more weight.

I see things very differently than you. As I've said before, were there any god that had the nature of that which the bible lovers subscribe to, as you are doing as a believer of this prophecy, then I would utterly detest such a thing.

Lets leave it at that.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Jamesh wrote:BO1:
Not like this, never in the history of mankind has what I am alluding to is taking place right in front of your nose and you are blind to it because the blind refuse to see

Jamesh:
Blind! As are the Indian, Chinese and Japanese, for example, whom have different histories - but naturally the history and fictions you have, have so much more weight.
When lightening flashes from the East to the West, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be.
-- Jesus
I see things very differently than you. As I've said before, were there any god that had the nature of that which the bible lovers subscribe to, as you are doing as a believer of this prophecy, then I would utterly detest such a thing.

Lets leave it at that.
Then you detest truth - lets leave it at that.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

I am really done with taking the hard headed out for an ice cream cone and allow the speculation of how bad - oh so very bad - the scripture is.

I know I do not play nice, do I?

Am I not politically correct?

If you think you should just slide with the sheer idiotic thumb sucking denial of reality - go cry on a antiJesus Bible bashing skeptic board. Those clueless ones will give you a big hug and tell you " Just blame all of your pain and suffering on those bad ole Christians and it will all go away."

Wakey wakey - there is a storm coming and you best know who is your friend.
Ataraxia

Post by Ataraxia »

Beingof1 wrote:
It is the worst aspect of Christianity: "be afraid, join our flock, we will protect you"
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Ataraxia wrote:
Beingof1 wrote:
It is the worst aspect of Christianity: "be afraid, join our flock, we will protect you"
Fine - duck your head in the sand - your choice and good luck with that.

Actually; the worst aspect about Christianity is the texts had to be entrusted to a childlike mentality because the so called wise genius of worldly knowledge would have burnt them as quickly as possible.
O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, thank you for hiding these things from those who think themselves wise and clever, and for revealing them to the childlike. Yes, Father, it pleased you to do it this way.
-- Jesus

If you could go back to yourself when you were a child, what would you tell yourself? Say when you were 8 or 9, what words would you give yourself?

This is what the scripture is, it is your higher self, your divine consciousness giving you clues, symbols, and lessons. It tells me that consciousness transcends time and space and it is myself speaking to me from the voice of timeless understanding.
Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.
-- Peter

Take note everyone - not one - not one single skeptic deals with the evidence. Over and over we hear opinion after supposition after pronouncement and none - as in not one -deal with or look at the actual evidence.

Christianity and the overall belief in scripture and God is in a nose dive isn`t it? Unlike anything we have witnessed since the Roman Empire in the West.

You want a prophetic clue about the culmination of the ages?
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come except there come a great Falling Away from faith first; and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.
-- Paul
At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold
-- Jesus

There are many many more.

In 1946 the Nag Hammadi was found, 40 books that had not been seen on the life of Jesus for almost two thousand years. Same bunch, you know Paul, Peter, James, John and all the simple minded believers who were not smart like you. They keep telling the same story, over and over and over.

It must have been a conspiracy from a fundy group. They hid the texts and knew the time was ripe after two thousand years to spring their clever trap to trick everyone. Your to smart for em tho, you figured they probably used a secret transmitter and decoder ring, silly believers.

In 1947 the Dead Sea Scrolls were found and the entire Jewish scriptures were found wholey intact and they were word for word verbatim.

Not good enough tho for the smart ones, you realize that just because the texts are word for word doesn`t mean anything because they could all be forgeries hidden in the earth for two thousand years. Yup, it was a con game gone bad. You are hereby promoted to captain of all anti Christian forces in the galaxy star ranger.

In 1948 Israel becomes a state in almost two thousand years, their back.

But this is all whooey huh?

1967 - Jerusalem - after almost two thousand years is once again in Jewish hands.
Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
-- Jesus

Just a lucky guess huh?

By the way, the answer is not in hiding your head in sand or fear because all the horror can be changed. That, is a very hush hush secret by those in the know.

But if you are to smart to look at actual facts and evidence to gain understanding - best a luck to ya.
Blair

Post by Blair »

prince wasn't right! he was jerking chains. (and Dan to his credit, hardly flinched, and didn't ban me)

this thread is getting out of hand.

No God out there! none. myth, lie.
chikoka

Post by chikoka »

prince wrote:prince wasn't right! he was jerking chains. (and Dan to his credit, hardly flinched, and didn't ban me)

prince wasn't right! he was jerking chains. (and Dan to his credit, hardly flinched, and didn't ban me)

Well prince,
Since you know so much,
Please explain the evidence.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Beingof1 wrote:
Ataraxia wrote:
Beingof1 wrote:
Fine - duck your head in the sand - your choice and good luck with that.

Actually; the worst aspect about Christianity is the texts had to be entrusted to a childlike mentality because the so called wise genius of worldly knowledge would have burnt them as quickly as possible.
O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, thank you for hiding these things from those who think themselves wise and clever, and for revealing them to the childlike. Yes, Father, it pleased you to do it this way.
-- Jesus

If you could go back to yourself when you were a child, what would you tell yourself? Say when you were 8 or 9, what words would you give yourself?

This is what the scripture is, it is your higher self, your divine consciousness giving you clues, symbols, and lessons. It tells me that consciousness transcends time and space and it is myself speaking to me from the voice of timeless understanding.
Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.
-- Peter

Take note everyone - not one - not one single skeptic deals with the evidence. Over and over we hear opinion after supposition after pronouncement and none - as in not one -deal with or look at the actual evidence.

Christianity and the overall belief in scripture and God is in a nose dive isn`t it? Unlike anything we have witnessed since the Roman Empire in the West.

You want a prophetic clue about the culmination of the ages?
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come except there come a great Falling Away from faith first; and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.
-- Paul
At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold
-- Jesus

There are many many more.

In 1946 the Nag Hammadi was found, 40 books that had not been seen on the life of Jesus for almost two thousand years. Same bunch, you know Paul, Peter, James, John and all the simple minded believers who were not smart like you. They keep telling the same story, over and over and over.

It must have been a conspiracy from a fundy group. They hid the texts and knew the time was ripe after two thousand years to spring their clever trap to trick everyone. Your to smart for em tho, you figured they probably used a secret transmitter and decoder ring, silly believers.

In 1947 the Dead Sea Scrolls were found and the entire Jewish scriptures were found wholey intact and they were word for word verbatim.

Not good enough tho for the smart ones, you realize that just because the texts are word for word doesn`t mean anything because they could all be forgeries hidden in the earth for two thousand years. Yup, it was a con game gone bad. You are hereby promoted to captain of all anti Christian forces in the galaxy star ranger.

In 1948 Israel becomes a state in almost two thousand years, their back.

But this is all whooey huh?

1967 - Jerusalem - after almost two thousand years is once again in Jewish hands.
Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
-- Jesus

Just a lucky guess huh?

By the way, the answer is not in hiding your head in sand or fear because all the horror can be changed. That, is a very hush hush secret by those in the know.

But if you are to smart to look at actual facts and evidence to gain understanding - best a luck to ya.
Facts, and evidence of what? What do you think you see in these words? It's puzzling.. I see nothing. No evidence of anything except an old version of Star Signs in a newspaper, but not as precise about details. Some vague words that nowadays are called cold reading. You make a sentence that is so vague that it can mean 100 different things.
Lucky guess of what?

I can do that.....
Pincho... "Africa will be over-run by military overlords!".. "America will be crushed by its own science!"
It's easy. Now all you have to do is wait for a few years.
Blair

Post by Blair »

chikoka wrote:
prince wrote:prince wasn't right! he was jerking chains. (and Dan to his credit, hardly flinched, and didn't ban me)

Well prince,
Since you know so much,
Please explain the evidence.
Whatever the evidence for god exists, from a purely human race progression point of view, a bunch of brainwashed clowns flying planes into the World Trade Center in the name of Allah is all the evidence you need that religion is a lie/delusion. Extreme it may be, but it outlines that religion is at core, a poison. It has never done anything good for the human race, ever.
chikoka

Post by chikoka »

Prince:

Who do you think you are helping by moving from one extreme to the other?

When you were a theist you beleived against all the evidence atheists put accross to you without bothering to explain it.
Now you've changed your views but still have the same approach to things.You wont explain the evidence i have presented.

I cant respect someone who beleives against the evidence (he is aware of ) in something that even i beleive in.

We may (now) both be atheists, but we are very different.
Blair

Post by Blair »

i dont give a rat's ass what you think or believe.

I was never a theist, I feigned one.

Those who are onto it know exactly what I did and why, even if only in retrospect.

There's a lesson in there. Partly being, who do you believe? If someone says god is real, do you want to agree?
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Please. Prince is a pronouncer, not a debater. Do not press him for such things as evidence. Do not feed the animals. Step back and put your hands on the car.

Hey, prince, how did you get to be so wrong about the 9/11 attack? Pretty strong religious belief you got there, yourself, about that. Flying planes. Good one. In the name of Allah.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Pincho:
Facts, and evidence of what? What do you think you see in these words? It's puzzling.. I see nothing.
I concur
No evidence of anything except an old version of Star Signs in a newspaper, but not as precise about details. Some vague words that nowadays are called cold reading. You make a sentence that is so vague that it can mean 100 different things.

"Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled."
-- Jesus

Lucky guess of what?
Here is the entire contextual passage:
20"When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of judgment in fulfillment of what has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people.24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations.

This happened in 70AD by the Romans under Titus.
Jerusalem was sacked, the temple was burnt, and the Jews were dispersed.

Exactly as Jesus and - now get this - as Daniel said in the evidence given by Chikoka to the date of the exact year Jesus spoke these words. He was alluding to Daniel`s prophecy, he says so later on in the text.

Now to finish the paragraph:
-- Luke 21 - Jesus the Christ

The words have specifics, what are you not understanding?
1) Jerusalem
2) surrounded by armies
3) Fullfilment of Daniel as in Chikoka`s evidence
4) They fell be the sword
5) They were dispersed among all the nations and Israel was destroyed
6) Jerusalem has been occupied by Gentiles ever since
7) Jerusalem is now in Jewish hands
Lucky guess of what?

I can do that.....

Pincho... "Africa will be over-run by military overlords!".. "America will be crushed by its own science!"

It's easy. Now all you have to do is wait for a few years.
Its easy huh?

Do you mean like this?

Skeptic... " Assyrian troops will occupy Africa."
"Babylonian troops will occupy Africa."

This part, "America will be crushed by its own science!" other than refering to America is nebulous, unlike the exact time and exact location and exact details of events in the evidence.

By the way, where is ancient Egypt, Assyria, Hittites, Rome, Babylonian cultures, race, and religions?

Where did they go?

Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
-- David Quinn of the Genius Forum

Prince:
Oh of course, cant have anything like facts and evidence mucking up the program, can we?

After all; you are in pursuit of truth and the last thing you need to find truth is facts and evidence right?

Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

20"When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of judgment in fulfillment of what has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people.24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations.
That doesn't add anything to it, it's basically the same sentence again. Those things are all obvious in a war. Remember that Rome was taking over the land, everyone was thinking in this manner, and as for the exact year.. that part is just made up.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Pincho Paxton wrote:
That doesn't add anything to it, it's basically the same sentence again. Those things are all obvious in a war. Remember that Rome was taking over the land, everyone was thinking in this manner, and as for the exact year.. that part is just made up.
If you only knew - alas.

You may not think so but choices like this are paramount.

Watching most of the human race commit suicide is real difficult for me, of course, many will say I have lost it.

Just like my last warning was derided - buckle your seat belts folks - you will not recognize the world in less than a year.

For everyone who responded, you have my best wishes, believe this at the very least.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Beingof1 wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:
If you only knew - alas.

You may not think so but choices like this are paramount.

Watching most of the human race commit suicide is real difficult for me, of course, many will say I have lost it.

Just like my last warning was derided - buckle your seat belts folks - you will not recognize the world in less than a year.

For everyone who responded, you have my best wishes, believe this at the very least.
How would it help if you were right, and everyone listened? You would have a paradox...

a) Nobody listens.. end of the world prediction is true, your faith is confirmed.
b) Everyone listens.. world is saved, prediction however is now false, your faith is proved wrong.

Don't you see how you can't have faith, and save the world?..it's a paradox.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Beingof1 wrote:Just like my last warning was derided - buckle your seat belts folks - you will not recognize the world in less than a year.
First off, - what was your last warning?

As far as, "you will not recognize the world in less than a year" -- Would you go into some detail of what you see occurring? Kindly do so without the couching of Biblical references.

In all fairness, it was Hillary Clinton (and not Janet Reno) who ordered the torching of David Koresh's encampment at Waco, Texas. Much the same with Jim Jones and his clan who were summarily murdered in Guyana, South America. It was an old (but still-active), CIA training facility.

Government and organized religion go hand-in-hand. 501(c)3 .. thanks, LBJ.
Last edited by Tomas on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Tomas wrote:
Beingof1 wrote:Just like my last warning was derided - buckle your seat belts folks - you will not recognize the world in less than a year.

As far as, "you will not recognize the world is less than a year" -- Would you go into some detail of what you see occurring? Kindly do so without the couching of Biblical references.

In all fairness, it was Hillary Clinton (and not Janet Reno) who ordered the torching of David Koresh's encampment at Waco, Texas. Much the same with Jim Jones and his clan who were summarily murdered in Guyana, South America. It was an old (but still-active), CIA training facility.

Not sure about that, Tomas. Last time I spoke with Hillary she swore it was Janet.
Good Citizen Carl
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Carl G wrote:
Tomas wrote:

As far as, "you will not recognize the world is less than a year" -- Would you go into some detail of what you see occurring? Kindly do so without the couching of Biblical references.

Not sure about that, Tomas. Last time I spoke with Hillary she swore it was Janet.
Well Carl, you appear (or seem) to be a regular here. Just what is Being of One referring to about "her last warning"?

Then, "you will not recognize the world in less than a year".

What you say, sweetheart?
Don't run to your death