Living Within The Human Bubble

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
jufa

Re: Living Within The Human Bubble

Post by jufa »

COGNITIVE VALIDATION

Cognitive Validation. What can be proven, or validated in the collective minds of mankind, and ones individual mind other than that which they have experience? Validation and proof of what one has experience, or sought to validate cannot be validated nor proven? Relate to an experience or that which is sought to be discovered can be effective relativity, but only effective relativity to the individual experience and acknowledging a situation by their outer objective visions, and inner subjective feelings. To prove anything one must lay the foundation which will allow all to stand upon that foundation so that the singlularity of the experience, will become the pularity of one unit comprehensible in the same degree, exactness, and understanding for the collective whole, as it is to the individual experienceing. This is what cognitive validation is all about.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Pincho Paxton wrote:Version 3... In another thread you said that God was a man, and you mentioned what he was thinking, and talked about his love.

I can't recall ever saying that God was a man. As for God's "thinking", that was a poetic expression. The one about love was actually a comment about love, about what pure love actually means. It was a way to highlight the greedy selfishness that infuses Christians and their ilk in their approach to God.

Basically..
Version 1 to communicate is not working if you keep changing what god is.
Version 2 to watch people squirm is working really well, because they squirm at the changing examples of God.
Version 3 doesn't fit version 1, or version 2.

All you are doing is using the word God randomly for all sorts of things that don't make sense.
My treatment of God is actually extremely consistent. But it is also very deep and therefore appears as riddles and paradoxes to the casual observer. One needs to know how to think in a flexible, ironic fashion to tease out the deepest insights into life. To think around concepts, as it were, and to know how to manipulate them at will. Not be a slave to concepts and words.

-
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Puzzling, isn't it.

-
jufa

Post by jufa »

The Metaphorical Mystery of Playing The Game of Life

There is no definition of God to be had by any mind based in the non-reality of matter because God is a mystery, and that mystery is a metaphor which cannot be acted out because its outline definition and inner body is a mystery. The mysterious metaphor which cannot be interpretation by the human mind is unknown because regardless whether a definition of life, consciousness, God, or even thought is presented, the one determining the definition is themselves a mysterious metaphor living within the mystery of that which they have no definition of for themselves. Thus, they can only live the metaphor and play the game of living within the bounds of the mysterious mystery of the metaphor until the metaphor becomes known. When the unknown becomes known, then the veil which separates the illusion of the visible from the invisible is given definition, by clarity, to the vision of the Spirit of the Self which has dissolved the metaphor .

If God is not a mystery, what then is God? Is God the wind, the fire, the rain, the earth? If so, then what are these elements in comprehensible form which will provide exact meaning to me and all of mankind? Is God a person? then where can my outer object vision acquire His/Her/Its definition to feed my inner subject feeling so that my senses can become aware of His/Her/Its presence and activity within my living moment to moment to moment to moment? And what metaphorical situation offers a form of understanding, when all a man's understanding is based in the knowledge of his belief in a tree of dualism?

No man knows what life is. What man knows is his experience of living and playing the game of life within the arch of life. Does this not represent life does not move, and therefore applies no conditions to living within its borders. Does this also point out Consciousness does not move, for as life, there is no place for Consciousness to move to where It does not exist. Thoughts also do not move if what I have stated above is true. So what is it that causes the cause and effect of man's situations, circumstances, and conditions to appear to move from here to there? If any man is true to the analysis of answering this question he has to concede it is his retaining of the breath of life in the material world, which cause him to become aware, and therefore cognizant, and thus, give meaning to his living within the borders of life according to his outer objective visions, and inner subjective feelings. So all moods, attitudes, expectations, hopes, reaching for his interpreted ideas, and concepts become his worlds and universe according to the life he put into the interpretations of his thoughts, which do not move, but only make one aware of that which is retained within his soul. This is called discovery of what has always been.

Life does not plays games with mankind. It is mankind playing with himself because of what he has discovered and concluded to be the game of life being played upon Him, even though he does not know the beginning, middle, nor end results of the game. So how can man classified the events of living within life to be a game being played upon him, or himself playing the game of life?. To interpret life as game playing in either event, is to say that one is required to do something to advance or retreat in participating in the game because "the law of the Spirit of life" is not equal in length, height, and width, and shows favoritism, when it is man himself who manipulates and is manipulated by his thought interpretations concerning the position of life he has discovered himself to be stabilized within because of his thought conclusions.

When man awakens to this reality, he will comprehension God is the singularity of the life which he cannot comprehend because Life is a mystery represented by a metaphor of living, which living is a mystery because there is no logic the human mind can display as to why existence is. One can't say, in all honesty, but I feel this God because feelings are an effect of living life, which means life is the cause. But the cause is illogical to the human mind because the mystery reached for by the human mind is based on the definition of its sense of seeing, hearing, touching, tasting, smelling, thinking, and those thoughts which cannot enter the imprisonment of its bounds, because the human mind lives, and moves, and has it being in that which it cannot comprehend is its living source.

There is no question about what is reality. Man is reality for he is the invisible life he lives within by thought first, and his outer objective visions, and inner subjective feelings second. So the true question which should always be of utmost important to man is why am I aware of something which has no meaning except the meaning I give it? This question should then prompt the question, can I give meaning to this life I am when I do not know who I am because life is a mysterious metaphor which is fragments by my interpretations?

Man have shattered the true meaning and definition of himself by interpreting that which cannot be interpreted. Man can never see, the whole, perfect, complete, and pure Self of himself then, because he has shattered the understanding of who he is into bits and pieces. Life is no respector of person. Life give of itself to all unconditionally. All conditions, situation, circumstance, and even ones environment are predicated upon thought interpretation which return not void to the thinker.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

jufa wrote:The Metaphorical Mystery of Playing The Game of Life

There is no definition of God to be had by any mind based in the non-reality of matter because God is a mystery, and that mystery is a metaphor which cannot be acted out because its outline definition and inner body is a mystery. The mysterious metaphor which cannot be interpretation by the human mind is unknown because regardless whether a definition of life, consciousness, God, or even thought is presented, the one determining the definition is themselves a mysterious metaphor living within the mystery of that which they have no definition of for themselves. Thus, they can only live the metaphor and play the game of living within the bounds of the mysterious mystery of the metaphor until the metaphor becomes known. When the unknown becomes known, then the veil which separates the illusion of the visible from the invisible is given definition, by clarity, to the vision of the Spirit of the Self which has dissolved the metaphor .

If God is not a mystery, what then is God? Is God the wind, the fire, the rain, the earth? If so, then what are these elements in comprehensible form which will provide exact meaning to me and all of mankind? Is God a person? then where can my outer object vision acquire His/Her/Its definition to feed my inner subject feeling so that my senses can become aware of His/Her/Its presence and activity within my living moment to moment to moment to moment? And what metaphorical situation offers a form of understanding, when all a man's understanding is based in the knowledge of his belief in a tree of dualism?

No man knows what life is. What man knows is his experience of living and playing the game of life within the arch of life. Does this not represent life does not move, and therefore applies no conditions to living within its borders. Does this also point out Consciousness does not move, for as life, there is no place for Consciousness to move to where It does not exist. Thoughts also do not move if what I have stated above is true. So what is it that causes the cause and effect of man's situations, circumstances, and conditions to appear to move from here to there? If any man is true to the analysis of answering this question he has to concede it is his retaining of the breath of life in the material world, which cause him to become aware, and therefore cognizant, and thus, give meaning to his living within the borders of life according to his outer objective visions, and inner subjective feelings. So all moods, attitudes, expectations, hopes, reaching for his interpreted ideas, and concepts become his worlds and universe according to the life he put into the interpretations of his thoughts, which do not move, but only make one aware of that which is retained within his soul. This is called discovery of what has always been.

Life does not plays games with mankind. It is mankind playing with himself because of what he has discovered and concluded to be the game of life being played upon Him, even though he does not know the beginning, middle, nor end results of the game. So how can man classified the events of living within life to be a game being played upon him, or himself playing the game of life?. To interpret life as game playing in either event, is to say that one is required to do something to advance or retreat in participating in the game because "the law of the Spirit of life" is not equal in length, height, and width, and shows favoritism, when it is man himself who manipulates and is manipulated by his thought interpretations concerning the position of life he has discovered himself to be stabilized within because of his thought conclusions.

When man awakens to this reality, he will comprehension God is the singularity of the life which he cannot comprehend because Life is a mystery represented by a metaphor of living, which living is a mystery because there is no logic the human mind can display as to why existence is. One can't say, in all honesty, but I feel this God because feelings are an effect of living life, which means life is the cause. But the cause is illogical to the human mind because the mystery reached for by the human mind is based on the definition of its sense of seeing, hearing, touching, tasting, smelling, thinking, and those thoughts which cannot enter the imprisonment of its bounds, because the human mind lives, and moves, and has it being in that which it cannot comprehend is its living source.

There is no question about what is reality. Man is reality for he is the invisible life he lives within by thought first, and his outer objective visions, and inner subjective feelings second. So the true question which should always be of utmost important to man is why am I aware of something which has no meaning except the meaning I give it? This question should then prompt the question, can I give meaning to this life I am when I do not know who I am because life is a mysterious metaphor which is fragments by my interpretations?

Man have shattered the true meaning and definition of himself by interpreting that which cannot be interpreted. Man can never see, the whole, perfect, complete, and pure Self of himself then, because he has shattered the understanding of who he is into bits and pieces. Life is no respector of person. Life give of itself to all unconditionally. All conditions, situation, circumstance, and even ones environment are predicated upon thought interpretation which return not void to the thinker.

You tend to speak for man, and yet I am a man, and I believe I know what life is. Life doesn't require God, and God doesn't require a definition. There is no God, life works just fine without the definition of God. Making up new words for things that you don't understand is God.

"I don't understand this, I will use the word God to tell everyone that I don't understand it."
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

Jufa don't speak for me anymore. Since I am man, don't speak of all man, please refer to it atleast as "All man besides IJC" thanks dewd
To think or not to think.
pointexter

Post by pointexter »

God (and its analogs) = the ultimate pleasure.

Pure self indulgence.
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

god. have we created a monster?