Judgment or Perception?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
jufa

Judgment or Perception?

Post by jufa »

As individuals we feel there is never a problem with us; how we think and perceived people, places, and things. We may say others enjoy the freedom we have, but we never really feel others have a right to express themselves when it makes us feel insecure, afraid, hostile, or misunderstood. And by the same token, we believe we have the right to snap off sarcastic responses, display a hurtful lack of understanding to others positions, and an overt disposition of self-righteousness, and self-rightfulness in our thinking, living, and dealings with others, yet not be willing to grant what we expect from others to others.

We will not display outwardly to others the pains and pleasures of what we see, because what we see is intergrated with the lie: I will allow others to be who they are as long as it does not offend me, or as long as I feel they do not show traits which, although I display, will not be a reciporcated response to anything I have presented. Is feeling and demonstrations as such based on judgment or perception, or?

Never give power to anythng a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Animus

Re: Judgment or Perception?

Post by Animus »

No no, you got it all wrong. The society wants you to be yourself, it wants you to express your self and act freely on your own choices. Its just that, well, you have to conform to the demands and expectations of the society or they throw you in prison or you serve your life as a peon to corporate giants. You see, we want you to be yourself, and freely express yourself, we just want you to be a certain way. Get it?
Animus

Post by Animus »

Ok, now that I've done my satirical rant, I think there is plenty wrong with me. Best to actually do what I say and not what I do.
jufa

Post by jufa »

QUOTE OF THE DAY

You came into this dimension equipped to conquer the uniqueness of you. Every one did. But to do this, you must follow your dream, and nothing living, dead, or unborn should sway you from fulfilling it. You cannot be afraid to step outside of conformity. If you do not step out side out conformity, you will die as all selfless men - unfulfilled. The riches place in the world is the grave yard, for therein lies the dreams and hopes of those whom were afraid to step out of ritual living, what they say you must do, for "among the smooth stones of the stream is thy portion, they, they are thy lot." - jufa

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

my dream is to live until i die.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

Again your first sentance blatantly assumes I have never felt I have my own problems. Remember to put * besides IJC after "all people" or "individuals"

Thanks,
To think or not to think.