Evolution, entropy, and 'the end'

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
IJesusChrist

Re: Evolution, entropy, and 'the end'

Post by IJesusChrist »

Pincho how old are you, I used to type stuff like that when I was in middle school.

"I'm the only one that understands infinity"
(lolz)

You clearly don't if you find a paradox in expansion within infinity.

Oh, and space, in my thought and reasoning (WHICH IS COMPLETELY CRAZY AND FAR-FETCHED) is distance. Whoa dood!
To think or not to think.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Pincho is fourteen, so leave him alone.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

If he really is, then Pincho, you're on a good track, but remember these words while you contemplate the universe.

The simpler solution is usually the best.

And as you go into college - don't forget that science, especially relativity, shouldn't be taken without question. I personally do not believe 85% of quantum physics theory.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

IJesusChrist wrote:Pincho how old are you, I used to type stuff like that when I was in middle school.

"I'm the only one that understands infinity"
(lolz)

You clearly don't if you find a paradox in expansion within infinity.

Oh, and space, in my thought and reasoning (WHICH IS COMPLETELY CRAZY AND FAR-FETCHED) is distance. Whoa dood!
I'm 46, but your post shows lack of ability to understand logic. You have shown this lack of ability in 4 other posts. i think you are suffering from dyslexia, so slow down when you read what I write. Also you Avatar name shows a disturbing swing towards proving something about yourself, all you have to do is join in, and make interesting posts. If you have nothing to add but insults then you are merely trying to force a screwdriver under the lid of logic.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

If you say so, after all you're the genius 'round here. My avatar's name is for psychological purposes; you have already shown that its effective.

I am not attempting to insult you, really, your posts did remind me of my middle school days though, when I would attempt to put my opinions on physics forums, and such, and eventually realized my ideas were far-fetched.

Your idea, to me, and what you have explained so far, seems that you have been running tangent with the direction of science nowadays. Coming up with ideas that fill the gap, but are far too complex to explain theoretically without making a few people chuckle.

If you really are 46, you should begin to publish your work. If you're not, you should try and find where science took the wrong detour, I'm convinced it will be more rewarding.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

IJesusChrist wrote:If you say so, after all you're the genius 'round here. My avatar's name is for psychological purposes; you have already shown that its effective.

I am not attempting to insult you, really, your posts did remind me of my middle school days though, when I would attempt to put my opinions on physics forums, and such, and eventually realized my ideas were far-fetched.

Your idea, to me, and what you have explained so far, seems that you have been running tangent with the direction of science nowadays. Coming up with ideas that fill the gap, but are far too complex to explain theoretically without making a few people chuckle.

If you really are 46, you should begin to publish your work. If you're not, you should try and find where science took the wrong detour, I'm convinced it will be more rewarding.
My ideas are based on fractals of nature. I look at nature, and realise that it repeats itself over, and over again. So I took that repeating Golden Ratio, and broke it down into its components. I broke it down until I had the building blocks. Then I put those building blocks into Quantum Physics which was confusing scientists. My building blocks fixed the problems with Quantum Physics. But science already had the answer about 100 years ago.. the Aether. Science however did not understand how the Aether works, and had it as some sort of invisible liquid which should exhibit a wind of some sort. They tried to find the Aether wind, but couldn't detect it. But the Aether is bubbles, not flowing liquid. Therefore it is stationary, and will not exhibit a wind. Not only that but it has two components as a bubble it has a membrane, and inside the membrane is the liquid wind that they were looking for. Science was looking for the wind with Photons to detect the movement of Atoms, but photons travel through the membrane, and Atoms travel through the liquid, and pop through the membrane like a virgin. The pop is what we call time, but it is the passing of the Aether membrane, and it recharges the electrons inside the Atoms. That is why we have a heartbeat to keep our blood moving, and lungs to keep the rest of us moving, we need to update ourselves.

When two planes fly around the Earth in different directions they have clocks that go out of sync. Science calls this the Theory Of Relativity, and time displacement. what actually happens is that the electrons in the clocks are charged by the virgin pops by different amounts. the clocks being charged differently causes the time to go out of sync. There is no such thing as time therefore, but merely that Atoms need to be updated at regular intervals.

This is an example of what the Aether can do, but it does everything else as well. that's why the Aether is the Theory Of Everything.
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

the aether is just another theory. not justifiably correct, nor is it able to be proven incorrect.

we do not consider the apple peel to be separate from the apple. just as the membrane is not separate from the universe, it is part of the universe. it's a section. there's the infinite membrane, and the finite innerspace. with this, the universe still holds to be infinite and ever-expanding.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Gurrb wrote:the aether is just another theory. not justifiably correct, nor is it able to be proven incorrect.

we do not consider the apple peel to be separate from the apple. just as the membrane is not separate from the universe, it is part of the universe. it's a section. there's the infinite membrane, and the finite innerspace. with this, the universe still holds to be infinite and ever-expanding.
Oh I know how to prove the Aether is there, it's just that the proof is being ignored. But the Aether has been detected a few times, it's just that it has been given different names.. time displacement, Dark Matter, and wave / particle duality. They are all detecting the Aether.
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

to reiterate on your theory;

further on that, the other explanation is that the membrane of the apple is the universe. if the apple were to expand, it would expand into the universe, not into its peel.

to explain its expansion, it's expanding across a sphere. its expansion is infinite, but its occupied space is finite.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Gurrb wrote:to reiterate on your theory;

further on that, the other explanation is that the membrane of the apple is the universe. if the apple were to expand, it would expand into the universe, not into its peel.

to explain its expansion, it's expanding across a sphere. its expansion is infinite, but its occupied space is finite.
The universe is more like the snowman in the snowglobe, and the glass in the membrane. the snowman cannot escape the glass, therefore the snowman's Universe is inside the snowglobe. We cannot pass through the membrane, therefore I still say that the Universe is inside the membrane.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

Pincho, elaborate on how you broke down the golden ratio to its components and used that for anything.

I am seriously doubting that you are 46 by the way.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

IJesusChrist wrote:Pincho, elaborate on how you broke down the golden ratio to its components and used that for anything.

I am seriously doubting that you are 46 by the way.
You are one of those people that has to include an insult in every post to make you feel more intelligent. Stop doing it, as all you have read is about a snowglobe, and then applied an age to that analogy. You can't apply someone's age to their choices of an analogy, as an analogy is aimed at its readers ability to understand it. Therefore the age of my post is aimed at you, not a reflection of myself. In fact forget about age, as the Universe is made from the simplest idea that can be applied to nature, just bubbles breaking.

The golden ratio is taken from the breaking point of the membrane of the Aether. Each time that the Aether is forced to divide it creates a new material.

At zero breakage it creates the Photon, and The electron, so that zero does not happen. A hole cannot happen so the hole is filled immediately around the electron. the electron expands the Aether that appears in the hole, and creates an Atom. A chain reaction occurs through the golden ratio of Aether membrane splitting up in scale through tension breakage. Tension breaking the Aether membrane is the golden ratio, and breaking the membrane opens up a new scale for the development of larger scale objects. The most obvious tension break in the Universe is the Black Hole, and this creates Galaxies, and suns. But the breaks scale backwards from there.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

dejavu wrote:Pincho:
The sea evaporates, and creates clouds, but where do you think the sea ends?
These finite analogies, they are as appropriate as the visualization of infinity, which is to say--not at all. The difference between infinity and the finite, is that the finite only ends in itself to an extent. Like time, the finite is an effect of perception, the differentiation of the physical.

I would reduce your aether to nothing but motion. The idea is not copyrighted. You're welcome to it. Your theory of everything, at bottom, will come to this: Movement, and nothing but. The aether: this thing, the space, the matter, the 'stuff', so close to being 'beside the point' as to be indistinguishable from it.
You can't reduce the Aether to nothing but motion. Motion took a long time to develop after the Aether was around. The Aether allows motion to happen, but it also creates the particles that move through it. You have skipped several stages of the Universes development to just start with motion. A theory of everything creates everything, including the physics of motion. Anyway the theory that the Aether was just motion sounds a lot like the old theory of the Aether which nobody could find. It also doesn't allow for sight, and the ever changing properties of it like Gravity, and Magnetism, and the mind itself.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

dejavu wrote:Pincho:
A theory of everything creates everything, including the physics of motion.
Everything precedes theory, but it does not precede creation, as creation is everything.
Anyway the theory that the Aether was just motion sounds a lot like the old theory of the Aether which nobody could find. It also doesn't allow for sight, and the ever changing properties of it like Gravity, and Magnetism, and the mind itself.
Motion is (allows) the creation of everything.

One may imbue the universe with consciousness, with idea,-- but to equate it with such is an error of metaphysics. I don't think you're doing this, but that you have designated motion a later place in the 'development' of the universe seems to indicate that you are approaching such an error.
I only allow inflation, and deflation in the early Universe, but not actual movement. The inflating, and deflating however does push things to the side. It is more about the struggle for movement, and the struggle to be free. But there is nothing to push against, and no map references to cross. Perpetual motion takes a long time. That's one of the reasons why I don't like the Big Bang theory as it already has the physics in place, and fully working. You could say that my theory is pre-Big Bang.
Last edited by Pincho Paxton on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

dejavu wrote:Inflation/deflation = movement.
Perpetual motion takes a long time.
Infinity takes forever.
If infinity takes forever then the Universe is not yet infinite, that's just a paradox. Maybe forget about infinity unless you include the membrane, as you are not using it properly, and forever is just another word with no association to anything. It is man's imagination thinking about tomorrow, which is a virtual reality.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

dejavu wrote:Yes, it is paradox, but there is also a logic to it. Infinity has to become what it is. Motion is proof. As I've said before, in refutation of ultimate reality as opposed to infinite reality, there is always 'more' of the universe.
If I keep blowing into a balloon there is always more of the balloon until it bursts. The balloon is infinite until it bursts, because you can't predict the exact moment that it will burst. Yet a balloon is not considered to be infinite, because we know that it will burst. We use a recollection, a memory to tell us that a balloon is not infinite. The Universe is expanding into something else, the membrane. The membrane splits just like a balloon, but this just makes a hole to breath air into another balloon. This however compresses the centre of the Universe, as it is being crushed inwards. Although I have no memory of the Universe bursting, I can use adaptive memory to create an end point to its expansion. therefore the universe is not really infinite, it is just in a stage of expansion that has an end with no mathematical equations associated with it. I can use an equation to state that the Universe will become a spiral of bubbles encased in a membrane. I can use predictive memory to state that the Universe membrane is outside of us, and has no map references, as it has no Aether bubbles, and Aether bubbles are map references.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

Wow it's just a metaphor pincho.

Do you think the universe is a giant rubber balloon?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

IJesusChrist wrote:Wow it's just a metaphor pincho.

Do you think the universe is a giant rubber balloon?
Almost yes. Everything is. Bubble theory is one of the things that science is considering to replace the big bang. Not quite the same as my Aether bubble theory, but similar.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

... Composed of rubber and ready to pop at any minute! Alright your theory is making more and more sense. ..
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

IJesusChrist wrote:... Composed of rubber and ready to pop at any minute! Alright your theory is making more and more sense. ..
You don't need to add your own reference of rubber to it however. Always stick with what you are reading else you will confuse yourself.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

Pincho Paxton wrote:
IJesusChrist wrote: Do you think the universe is a giant rubber balloon?
Almost yes. Everything is.
Oh ok, totally misread you. Thought you said everything was a giant rubber balloon.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

IJesusChrist wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:
IJesusChrist wrote: Do you think the universe is a giant rubber balloon?
Almost yes. Everything is.
Oh ok, totally misread you. Thought you said everything was a giant rubber balloon.
Well this is exactly what I mean by confusing yourself, you are now treating your joke as fact, and trying to eliminate it from real information.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

Pincho Paxton wrote:Well this is exactly what I mean by confusing yourself, you are now treating your joke as fact, and trying to eliminate it from real information.
read me like a book! How can i fix my problem?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

IJesusChrist wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:Well this is exactly what I mean by confusing yourself, you are now treating your joke as fact, and trying to eliminate it from real information.
read me like a book! How can i fix my problem?
The most useful things to read are things about Quantum Physics, like the two slit experiment. They have information in them which relates to the building blocks of nature.
Last edited by Pincho Paxton on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

dejavu wrote:
If I keep blowing into a balloon there is always more of the balloon until it bursts. The balloon is infinite until it bursts, because you can't predict the exact moment that it will burst. Yet a balloon is not considered to be infinite, because we know that it will burst. We use a recollection, a memory to tell us that a balloon is not infinite. The Universe is expanding into something else, the membrane. The membrane splits just like a balloon, but this just makes a hole to breath air into another balloon. This however compresses the centre of the Universe, as it is being crushed inwards. Although I have no memory of the Universe bursting, I can use adaptive memory to create an end point to its expansion. therefore the universe is not really infinite, it is just in a stage of expansion that has an end with no mathematical equations associated with it. I can use an equation to state that the Universe will become a spiral of bubbles encased in a membrane. I can use predictive memory to state that the Universe membrane is outside of us, and has no map references, as it has no Aether bubbles, and Aether bubbles are map references.
The universe has to be infinite to remain what it is. For your theory, the 'universe' should really be the membrane, and what you have us in is just a bubble within it, one of an infinity of bubbles pressed together in an infinite membrane. I think you should change your terms lest you be cast together with the multiversers. You cannot get rid of infinity with adaptive memory.
You can get away with renaming things if you have a reason for it. I have renamed the Universe as the thing in which we, and anything else can move. The membrane is like infinite custard which is rock hard when pressed against, but a liquid when allowed to flow freely, so I don't allow it into the measurement of the Universe, because it has not yet been liquefied.