Is Man's Universe a Reciprocal Flywheel?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
jufa

Re: Is Man's Universe a Reciprocal Flywheel?

Post by jufa »

Pincho states:
Why are you using words from the Bible?.... Comes Unto men, change not, thy fathers, show thee, tell thee.

What you have done is at some stage in your life you have captured parts of the Bible using some of your senses, and then stored that information, and now you project that information using yee old speak.

It is quite disturbing to read your post when it is so obviously a re-animated part of your God psyche. You would be well advised to correct this section of your brain, and re-evaluate the information that you have stored away. You are now living in 2010, we do not speak like that anymore, and we have moved on from the Bible.
What difference does it make to you whether I use words from The Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas, Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, etc, etc. My God psyche disturb you, then stop reading my words, because communication to me "By whatever means necessary."

2010 is just going to have to put up with my writing style, as you, should you decide to continue reading me. And I do not know where you get the community commitment from, because I know plenty of people who incorporate scriptures of one religion or another in their writing.

Now I want to ask you, since you are giving out advise, what is the correct way to put on a pair of pants in 2010, put your shoes on first, or not? And should the woman stay in her place, as the people of color also? Finally, present to me your papers of authority which says you are authorized to be a master, and tell people to do, or not to do.

Thugh not directly, my question: "is man's universe a reciprocal flywheel?" has just been answered by you with your above statement to me.

In closing, I want you to take specific note of what you signature is saying?

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

jufa wrote:

What difference does it make to you whether I use words from The Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas, Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, etc, etc. My God psyche disturb you, then stop reading my words, because communication to me "By whatever means necessary."

2010 is just going to have to put up with my writing style, as you, should you decide to continue reading me. And I do not know where you get the community commitment from, because I know plenty of people who incorporate scriptures of one religion or another in their writing.

Now I want to ask you, since you are giving out advise, what is the correct way to put on a pair of pants in 2010, put your shoes on first, or not? And should the woman stay in her place, as the people of color also? Finally, present to me your papers of authority which says you are authorized to be a master, and tell people to do, or not to do.

Thugh not directly, my question: "is man's universe a reciprocal flywheel?" has just been answered by you with your above statement to me.

In closing, I want you to take specific note of what you signature is saying?

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
It makes a difference when you are telling people that information comes from a divine source, and yet you choose to quote literature. That in itself is a paradox.
jufa

Post by jufa »

Just like for you to pinpoint in any of my post where I stated anything other than myself being the divine source of my words. Not going to argue with you about me and what, and how I think, what I have stored in my consciousness, or write. My words are to be accepted or rejected, no more, no less. And where you know it or not, life itself is a paradox. Because you can't deal with what I say, or how I say it, that's your bag, Aint going to allow you to ge in my bag though. On my way out from this foolishness I want you to take this with you, should you be of a mind to do so. Should you not, that's okay also.
"Open to the Infinite

Underneath our everyday problems and their usual solutions are the profound questions of life. These questions call us to look deeper into the nature of ourselves and reality. This is not a call to turn away from the normal challenges we face, but rather to see them in a larger context so we can respond to them more effectively. Because the limits of our vision limit the effectiveness of our action, a deeper vision is vitally important and essential to any effective action. And it is even more essential if we are to resolve the enduring existential questions of life.

The scope of our vision is determined by our view of the world. To expand our worldview requires an intention to see its limits and hidden assumptions and then to look beyond them. Once we have this intention, our lives become full of opportunities to grow. Our relationships with each other—especially the difficult ones—help us become aware of our own perspectives. Exposure to different cultures and new experiences help broaden our understanding and appreciation. Cultivation of more subtle capacities of observation and attention unveil aspects of our present experience that were previously ignored. Like the scientist, our discoveries come not from confirmation of what we already know, but from challenging our current understanding with new anomalies and paradoxes. The unknown and inexplicable are our guides, calling us to open our minds to new possibilities and perspectives, new patterns and paradigms.

This openness is a capacity to embrace opposites, a willingness to experience all aspects of life, and to give balanced and unprejudiced consideration to alternatives. It is a capacity to act with freedom from personal attachments and aversions. Radical openness is profound and powerful enough to embrace not only our family, friends and nature, but also our enemies, our fears and our suffering. It is a willingness to face the uncomfortable, the threatening, and the painful; it is a love that has the courage to open completely without reservation or resistance to the greatest of horrors and mysteries. A profoundly open mind is not merely interested in what it would like to know; it wants to know the truth, no matter how pleasant or unpleasant. It is open to all viewpoints and perspectives, and not just those that are comfortable. It embraces paradox and contradiction, takes joy in the unexplained and unknown. So let us listen and be attentive to ourselves, each other, and the world. Let us be willing to honestly examine ourselves, and confess to the limitations of our current capacity to see. This willingness naturally leads to an expansion of vision. And the more expanded our vision becomes, the more wise, compassionate, and effective our response will be to the challenges we face.

Any viewpoint or perspective, however, is a finite framework for understanding. Although an expansive worldview is better than a narrow one, we must not merely be open to more expanded viewpoints and perspectives. We must be open to the infinite. An openness to the infinite requires a willingness to see and surrender every limitation of our vision. This goes far beyond merely exchanging one worldview for a more comprehensive one. It demands we examine and ultimately let go of every preconception and presupposition about ourselves and the world. We can imagine what we might like to become, how we might like things to be. But our greatest potential is not imaginable, and our true destiny is inconceivable. Our greatest vision is beyond what we can currently envision. Let us therefore aspire to what is beyond our imagination and thought, and let go of all limits. Let us be open our vision to the infinite."
Never give power to anything a person believes is teheir source of strength - jufa
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

jufa wrote:Just like for you to pinpoint in any of my post where I stated anything other than myself being the divine source of my words.

I thought you were implying that here...
Consciousness is non-moveable because it is omnipresent. Consciousness being omnipresent contains all theories, ideas, concepts, thoughts and mass for referrences which the mind receives and make judgmental assumptions of within Itself, which are the moveable objects of subjective and objective interpretations of that which the mind has received from the invisible.
Received from the invisible omnipresent...I read that as though you get messages from God. I probably misinterpreted you. Maybe we are the invisible omnipresent.
jufa

Post by jufa »

Did not ask you anything about what you thought I was implying, or how you "read that as though you get messages from God."

I only asked that
you to pinpoint in any of my post where I stated anything other than myself being the divine source of my words.

WASTING TIME

Victor Hugo once uttered "In one hundred years christianity will be dead." From the very home which Hugo spoke these words a hundred years earlier, bibles were being sold out of it. My point here is that christian, atheist, agnostics, and theist organizations have been predicting this and that for as long as man has lived from a split personality.

What has been accomplished by either individual preference, or group indoctrination to prove or disprove the truth applicability across the board concerning beliefs individually and collectively, has not changed one iota of man's selfish disposition, and ways of seeing their interpretations of the uselessness of what others believe and adhere too?

Personally, unless it is to advance my perspective of expanding my mind, what a christian, atheist, etc, etc, believes has no bearing on what I do, how I do, and may or may not do, unless I am a follower of someone else's dream, or philosophy. If I follow someone else's adaptations of life, theories, concepts, idealism, this is no different than following a metaphoric god. And, then, on the other hand, should I adopt my view from reading what others have interpreted this an that to mean and represent, whether good or bad, I find I am still a believer, or non- believer in metaphors.

Dissolving of man's nature to inflict suffering and terror upon the world is man's responsibility. No god created any of these situation, and so, no god will eliminate them regardless of what "they say" a loving god is and is not to do. The only god a man can ever know is the god he demonstrate coming from within himself. The only religion a man can ever call his is the religion of conscience, which is his soul integrity doing exactly what his conscience presents to him as the right thing to do when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences of life and death. Just as sure as infancy, adolescence, youth, young man, middle age man, ones children's, and security will dissolve in the latter years of ones living, so to will the inevitability of life and death. If one has not left a better world in his wake, he has done nothing but add to the problems with befall the world of mankind.

There are too many things a man must undertake in his individual life for the betterment of the worlds attitude towards all brothers and sisters, mothers and dads, friend and foe, than to waste the moment to moment to moment living on telling christians and atheist or anyone they are wasting their time believing this or that, when it is I who am really wasting my time telling someone else what to believe or not to believe, and by not doing my part to clean up the mess I have caused with the stink of my attitude of self-rightiousness.

I can only change the world by changing my world.

Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

I did pinpoint it, I posted your quote which pinpointed it.
jufa

Post by jufa »

I did pinpoint it, I posted your quote which pinpointed it.
You gave a quote which you assumed something I was saying, now pinpoint, beyond your I think, or I thought, and post where I said I was expressing what a "God" was telling me to tell any body this is and isn't the way, the truth and the life?

"Never give power to anything a person believes is their sourece of strength - jufa
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Maybe we are the invisible omnipresent.
PP, if you were to contemplate the wisdom of this statement, you would have your answer to the egg-chicken question. And its not that the egg came first ... :)
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

movingalways wrote:
Maybe we are the invisible omnipresent.
PP, if you were to contemplate the wisdom of this statement, you would have your answer to the egg-chicken question. And its not that the egg came first ... :)
Well the egg came first, so that's the answer.
Blair

Post by Blair »

IJesusChrist wrote:To be looking at pre-big bang is ridiculous because:
1. We will never be able to see the singularity of the big bang. We would need all the information of the universe.
2. In order to look pre-big bang, we would need to know the most crucial information before the big bang, which is the singularity.
3. We are assuming we know too much already.

The big bang is like a bottle neck of data, we can't just go around it; to get information about before it, we would have to understand everything about it. Which we never will be able to.
Who's we?