Is Man's Universe a Reciprocal Flywheel?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
jufa

Is Man's Universe a Reciprocal Flywheel?

Post by jufa »

"science is proposing that there was no time or space before the big bang, so the "avoided" question again is how exactly can space expand into a place that isn't there?"
There is a preceeding question to be analyzed before the above question can be delved into which is: how can their be neighboring points - logic to infinity, infinity to logic - when expansion of logic is not expandable because there is no object to comprehend a cause for infinity nor the expansion of logic "into a place that isn't there"? What is the base for infinity?

Allow me to illustrate my position of words in terms more commonly understandable.

Consciousness is non-moveable because it is omnipresent. Consciousness being omnipresent contains all theories, ideas, concepts, thoughts and mass for referrences which the mind receives and make judgmental assumptions of within Itself, which are the moveable objects of subjective and objective interpretations of that which the mind has received from the invisible. This invisible spoken of here is the silence which the mind cannot comprehend because the center of this invisible is the circumference, and the circumference the center. Therefore, wheresoever the mind takes one in the physical universe by thoughts received from the invisible, ones entire being is there because there is where the center and circumference of Consciousness is to be found within the invisible, as well as that which manifest to be visible From the center to the curcumference are the movable thoughts of man's perceptions, so "is the universe a receprocal flywheel?" - man's universe of movable thoughts, that is.

There is no absolute universe, in terms of mass, because of the changing forms, or movable thoughts of the unique things which makes up the univese in every individual man is different, just as there is no absolute for the collectiveness of men in term of physicality, because moment to moment to moment man's body regenerates according to the laws man has established for living from his mind's outer objective visions, and inner subjective feelings . This makes man's conscious minds to be who he is in awareness, and that awareness does not change it only shifts that which it is aware of, then re-use and utilited when it re-discovers at another point in mind, - the imagination - that which had been shifted. Original Conscious thoughts are the intent of purpose of the infinity of the invisible Conscious thoughts and intent, because "Consciousness being omnipresent contains all theories, ideas, concepts, thoughts," and forms visible and invisible.

There are no principle or patterns of reason to be comprehended for the structural forming of this universe with logic as their base, because there is no jumping off point to define structure to begin with in a mind which has been structured by the infinity of silence. To give the structure of mass by logic is what scientist attempt to do without aswering their own questions definitively, what caused the big bang? and "how exactly can space expand into a place that isn't there?"

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
mensa-maniac

Re: Is Man's Universe a Reciprocal Flywheel?

Post by mensa-maniac »

The base for infinity is space where planets, stars, galaxies occupy an infinite portion of this space. The base is infinite space void of any beginning or end, until the Big bang theory.

Space is infinity that goes on forever outside the earth. On earth space is limited, but outside earth it is infinite.

I believe the Big Bang Theory, which is the beginning of awareness in infinite space. I don't believe that there was no space or time before the Big bang theory. Space is infinite, it was always there, it was just void and needed to be occupied.

The heavens and earth were created from this void in space.
jufa

Post by jufa »

There is no base to infinity, if there was, you would have not only made this statement, you would have backed it up by telling us why, when, where, who, and what that base was, as I told you why:
There are no principle or patterns of reason to be comprehended for the structural forming of this universe with logic as their base, because there is no jumping off point to define structure to begin with in a mind which has been structured by the infinity of silence.
Moreover, I stated:
There is a preceeding question to be analyzed. . .how can their be neighboring points - logic to infinity, infinity to logic - when expansion of logic is not expandable because there is no object to comprehend a cause for infinity. . .?
You overlooked this question and proceeded to give me, without evidence, your theories about infinity and your I think about the big bag,, and give them to me unclarified.

Give me some clarification or evidence of infinity having a base, and what that base is. And present to me a logical cause for the big bang when supposably nothing existed to cause a small or big bang.

Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

It's funny how scientists will avoid at all cost the existance (or lack there of) of a vacuum, a void.

Yet they want to stamp a beginning and an end on everything.

There is no dimension that simply 'stops' after a certain point, even if arbitrary. Infinity is the destiny of all existance.
To think or not to think.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Yes, I did over look it. And Thank you for educating me with your ideas.

I don't want to say I don't know, I want to think until I do know.
jufa wrote:There is no base to infinity, if there was, you would have not only made this statement, you would have backed it up by telling us why, when, where, who, and what that base was, as I told you why:

Sorry, I must go back and read your post again for clearer understanding. I've read it 3 times, but, I'm answering now from my perspectives, instead of from yours, because, I cannot see your post at this moment to draw from.

I did say that the base to infinity is space itself. It is space and consciousness combined. Space is the base of infinite consciousness. Why, because space itself is infinite, because it goes on indefinately. Where is infinity? Infinity is immeasurable space of consciousness everywhere on earth and outside earth and lives within humanity as a consciousness until death. Outside earth space is infinite consciousness, inside earth it is finite consciousness
There are no principle or patterns of reason to be comprehended for the structural forming of this universe with logic as their base, because there is no jumping off point to define structure to begin with in a mind which has been structured by the infinity of silence.
Not yet!

Moreover, I stated:
There is a preceeding question to be analyzed. . .how can their be neighboring points - logic to infinity, infinity to logic - when expansion of logic is not expandable because there is no object to comprehend a cause for infinity. . .?
The object is God, but this doesn't prove anything. Look at infinity as pure consciousness which occupies space. Out in space is the base for infinity, otherwise earth wouldn't be finite. Infinity never ends, not even in death, because if it did end in death, consciousness would become less and less until no more. But, instead consciousness is reborn repeatedly in humanity.

You overlooked this question and proceeded to give me, without evidence, your theories about infinity and your I think about the big bag,, and give them to me unclarified.

Yes, without evidence answers are futile. But, to give an answer anyway might spark the real answer to come out.

Give me some clarification or evidence of infinity having a base, and what that base is. And present to me a logical cause for the big bang when supposably nothing existed to cause a small or big bang.

This would be difficult to answer without all the facts of the Big Bang Theory. And harder to prove!

Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa

Why not?
Carmel

Post by Carmel »

IJesusChrist:
It's funny how scientists will avoid at all cost the existance (or lack there of) of a vacuum, a void.

Carmel:
Scientists agknowledge the existence of vacuums in the cosmos.

IJesusChrist:
Yet they want to stamp a beginning and an end on everything.

Carmel:
No, through M-theory(Brane theory) scientists attempt to understand pre- big bang conditions, yet there is no consensus as to what happened before the Big Bang...or before that, ad infinitum. They aren't "stamping" anything, neither beginning nor ending.

IJesusChrist:
There is no dimension that simply 'stops' after a certain point, even if arbitrary. Infinity is the destiny of all existance.

Carmel:
Scientists fully embrace the concept of infinity, more specifically, the Multiverse theory addresses and accepts Infinity or infinite universes, thereby replacing the old model of a single universe.
jufa

Post by jufa »

MM, thank you for your honest answer:
Yes, I did over look it. And Thank you for educating me with your ideas.

I don't want to say I don't know, I want to think until I do know.
To me, it is honest which allows all keys to closed doors to be displayed, because the key is the open mind that will not lie to itself to please the 'id-ego'. When one has an open mind, eventually one will reach up through that opening and take possession of the key which lies beyond the logistical mind of humanity, and will discover there is an awareness of the Pure Aware Unconditioned Mind which is the dancer dancing the dance of the dance which they are.

I want to make you aware I have not asked in any of my threads or poste for anyone to give me proof of anything. To ask for someone to give proof of anything to me is pure ignorance, because every one is uniquely difference in what they perceive. But one can give evidence to their perception by relativity of association, which does not define exactness, but aleast there is a jumping off point for expanding ones point of view.

Have you every considered, to quote you
Look at infinity as pure consciousness which occupies space.
to look at pure consciousness as infinity which occupies the eternality of space?

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

Carmel:
Scientists agknowledge the existence of vacuums in the cosmos.

A theory of emptyness is the ultimate rock bottom for astro-physicists. They will not accept it unless it is the only one that works at the time (from my experience).

Carmel:
No, through M-theory(Brane theory) scientists attempt to understand pre- big bang conditions, yet there is no consensus as to what happened before the Big Bang...or before that, ad infinitum. They aren't "stamping" anything, neither beginning nor ending.

Any theory pre-big bang is ridiculous to even speak of. But what I was addressing was the belief that there is a beginning.

Carmel:
Scientists fully embrace the concept of infinity, more specifically, the Multiverse theory addresses and accepts Infinity or infinite universes, thereby replacing the old model of a single universe.

I was being too broad.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

I've already explained my thoughts on this in a couple of threads...

First there was the membrane which is infinite, then there was the Universe inside the membrane. The Universe has an end, and is not infinite. What all of this has to do with conciousness I have no idea.
Carmel

Post by Carmel »

IJesusChrist:
A theory of emptyness is the ultimate rock bottom for astro-physicists. They will not accept it unless it is the only one that works at the time (from my experience).

Carmel:
Originally you used the term "vacuum". Vacuums are an integral part of cosmology. Now, you have introduced a new term "theory of emptiness". I've seen this term in reference to Buddhism, but not science, so I'm not where you're going with this. Would you care to elaborate?

IJC:
Any theory pre-big bang is ridiculous to even speak of.

Carmel:
The scientific community disagrees with you...by what reasoning did you come to this conclusion?

IJC:
But what I was addressing was the belief that there is a beginning.

Carmel:
yes, I know and I answered accordingly, but to be clear, the scientific community has no opinion on whether or not there was a beginning. They simply don't know, at least not from a scientific perspective or as can be proven by the rigors of scientific methodology.

p.s.
It would be helpful if could preface your quotes with your name so the reader can more easily discern where my quote ends and yours begin. Thanks. :)
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Define "nothing".
Blair

Post by Blair »

Define "Something", Dan.

Not you, right?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

It's the same damn definition, but thanks for spoiling the point you hapless troll :)
Blair

Post by Blair »

Do you think saying anything at all defines nothing or something?

You are something Dan. You are what bounces off me.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Boing.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Or with Monica Bellucci's firm round tits, double boing.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Well, ok, you perve :)
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Science is currently looking for alternatives to the Big Bang, which should identify that nothing does not exist. Science is currently looking for Dark Matter, which should identify that the Aether exists. when you put the two things together you get that the Aether is the building block of the Universe, and that leads to the Aether is everywhere, which means that the Aether always existed. because the Aether is invisible it is the closest you can get to nothing. The really odd thing is that the Aether is made from the Aether, and so there is no beginning, or end to it... like a lego house is made from lego, what came before the lego house... lego.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

To be looking at pre-big bang is ridiculous because:
1. We will never be able to see the singularity of the big bang. We would need all the information of the universe.
2. In order to look pre-big bang, we would need to know the most crucial information before the big bang, which is the singularity.
3. We are assuming we know too much already.

The big bang is like a bottle neck of data, we can't just go around it; to get information about before it, we would have to understand everything about it. Which we never will be able to.

I don't know how you can state that we are on a membrane Pincho. Do you believe everything that's stated in brand-name physicist books?

And what I meant by vacuum, is a void, is nothingness. People don't like nothingness. It HAS to be filled with something! I somewhat agree, but do fields create something from something else? Or do fields exist only with matter... etc. I need to read more about fields before I got into that topic.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

IJesusChrist wrote:To be looking at pre-big bang is ridiculous because:
1. We will never be able to see the singularity of the big bang. We would need all the information of the universe.
2. In order to look pre-big bang, we would need to know the most crucial information before the big bang, which is the singularity.
3. We are assuming we know too much already.

The big bang is like a bottle neck of data, we can't just go around it; to get information about before it, we would have to understand everything about it. Which we never will be able to.

I don't know how you can state that we are on a membrane Pincho. Do you believe everything that's stated in brand-name physicist books?

And what I meant by vacuum, is a void, is nothingness. People don't like nothingness. It HAS to be filled with something! I somewhat agree, but do fields create something from something else? Or do fields exist only with matter... etc. I need to read more about fields before I got into that topic.
Do I believe in brand name books? I created the Theory Of Everything, and 'The Membrane' so it's not a book, it's my own theory. However.. the Aether is an old theory which I have re-established with new information. We are not exactly on the membrane either, we are inside it, and also made from parts of it, like a bubble is both a membrane, and it's contents at the same time.
jufa

Post by jufa »

Define "nothing".
No such thing as nothing, for the very instant one thinks on such non-occupancy,
Define "Something",
nothing becomes something. That something is the thought which was thought to be nothing.
This means in order for thought to think on nothing, there had to be a correlating thought in nothing for the thought to attach itself to that which was thought to be nothing.

Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Man is the content of his own thoughts, his own mind. He is nothing more than that. The very expression of his thoughts is him. His mind is that.

His sanity and greatness is determined by the quality of his thoughts.

Thoughts are deterministic, they are either born of delusion or born from a rational center, which is the result of years of wise reflection and insight. Insight that changes the very structure of the brain.

So when it comes to wisdom, no thought is new. it has been realized by the sages of the past. The chosen ones are being molded and shaped by the sages of the past and present.

Man's universe is all that - wisdom of the past and present turned inward on his imperfect brain. An imperfect brain that has the potential to exhibit rational creativity and enhanced consciousness.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Ryan Rudolph wrote:Man is the content of his own thoughts, his own mind. He is nothing more than that. The very expression of his thoughts is him. His mind is that.

His sanity and greatness is determined by the quality of his thoughts.

Thoughts are deterministic, they are either born of delusion or born from a rational center, which is the result of years of wise reflection and insight. Insight that changes the very structure of the brain.

So when it comes to wisdom, no thought is new. it has been realized by the sages of the past. The chosen ones are being molded and shaped by the sages of the past and present.

Man's universe is all that - wisdom of the past and present turned inward on his imperfect brain. An imperfect brain that has the potential to exhibit rational creativity and enhanced consciousness.
Some of our thoughts come from our senses, like our sight. We can see something, and turn it into a though. Therefore our thoughts originate from an external source, and that external source is a set of physics in motion.. photon, electron, atom.. etc, creating a message of sight. So although all of that information ends up in our brain, it did not originate from there. Our ears in the same way capture information, and use it as thoughts. I am reading these threads, and turning them into thoughts.
jufa

Post by jufa »

"The thoughts recorded here are not new thoughts, they have always existed. "Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations, ask thy fathers, and they will show thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee" the process of thought has always been the same. That the Spirit activity of every thought is identical in purity of form because PURE AWARENESS is continuously expressing His intent and purpose of creation and everything therein.

PURE AWARENESS changes not. PURE AWARENESS' will, intent and purpose change not. In the world of matter, however, everything change, yet remain the same in repetition. Repetitive changes are inevitable. Changes in the physical world occur not because the activity of the Spirit of PURE AWARENESS' intent and purpose have been altered, but because they take place in man's thought interpretation concerning all the variable false forms the human imagination introduces into the human consciousness.

Out of the silence of invisibility thoughts comes unto men. These thoughts become lost in all the human varieties of forms expressed by human interpretation of those things the mind has projected into the imagination. The human mind formed the world of matter because it can only deal with and in the material input of that which it is formed. The mind's projections can only deal with subjective inner feelings of sensations, and outer visions of objective imaginative interpretations of that which "has no form or comeliness."

When the first impression of thought appears out of the Silence invisible upon man's consciousness and flow into his mind, it appear as revelations without form, because it has not yet been materialized by human interpretation. With PURE AWARENESS being the underlining essence and substance of creation, all forms are of Spirit origin, yet they are ignorantly named and labeled by man and become the three dimensional framework which structure the world of matter.

Those things men name and label by thought interpretation always leave them without a true vision of reality. The human mind can only project into the human imagination word pictures which "are seen through a glass darkly." The mind cannot, therefore, present the truth of that which has been impressed upon it. Those thought impressions "seen through a glass darkly," named and labeled became the adhesive images of man's imagination, and bound him to a self-righteous ego of pride. This self-righteous attitude forsakes the infinity of PURE AWARENESS' intent and purpose, and fill man's world and universe with the finiteness of outline forms of man's ego - 'Id'. It is this ego world and universe man can be found living and operating from as solid thought matter." - jufa

Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

jufa wrote:"The thoughts recorded here are not new thoughts, they have always existed. "Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations, ask thy fathers, and they will show thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee" the process of thought has always been the same. That the Spirit activity of every thought is identical in purity of form because PURE AWARENESS is continuously expressing His intent and purpose of creation and everything therein.

PURE AWARENESS changes not. PURE AWARENESS' will, intent and purpose change not. In the world of matter, however, everything change, yet remain the same in repetition. Repetitive changes are inevitable. Changes in the physical world occur not because the activity of the Spirit of PURE AWARENESS' intent and purpose have been altered, but because they take place in man's thought interpretation concerning all the variable false forms the human imagination introduces into the human consciousness.

Out of the silence of invisibility thoughts comes unto men. These thoughts become lost in all the human varieties of forms expressed by human interpretation of those things the mind has projected into the imagination. The human mind formed the world of matter because it can only deal with and in the material input of that which it is formed. The mind's projections can only deal with subjective inner feelings of sensations, and outer visions of objective imaginative interpretations of that which "has no form or comeliness."

When the first impression of thought appears out of the Silence invisible upon man's consciousness and flow into his mind, it appear as revelations without form, because it has not yet been materialized by human interpretation. With PURE AWARENESS being the underlining essence and substance of creation, all forms are of Spirit origin, yet they are ignorantly named and labeled by man and become the three dimensional framework which structure the world of matter.

Those things men name and label by thought interpretation always leave them without a true vision of reality. The human mind can only project into the human imagination word pictures which "are seen through a glass darkly." The mind cannot, therefore, present the truth of that which has been impressed upon it. Those thought impressions "seen through a glass darkly," named and labeled became the adhesive images of man's imagination, and bound him to a self-righteous ego of pride. This self-righteous attitude forsakes the infinity of PURE AWARENESS' intent and purpose, and fill man's world and universe with the finiteness of outline forms of man's ego - 'Id'. It is this ego world and universe man can be found living and operating from as solid thought matter." - jufa

Why are you using words from the Bible?.... Comes Unto men, change not, thy fathers, show thee, tell thee.

What you have done is at some stage in your life you have captured parts of the Bible using some of your senses, and then stored that information, and now you project that information using yee old speak.

It is quite disturbing to read your post when it is so obviously a re-animated part of your God psyche. You would be well advised to correct this section of your brain, and re-evaluate the information that you have stored away. You are now living in 2010, we do not speak like that anymore, and we have moved on from the Bible.