On David Quinns' WOMAN EXPOSITION....

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Blair

Re: On David Quinns' WOMAN EXPOSITION....

Post by Blair »

But Kelly, for the most part, they are far more than you, faults and all.

You are not someone who 'people' (decent people, honest and fair people, giving people, loving and sharing people etc) would want to associate with. And has been pointed out, you are living off their sweat.

You are the one out of step. The human race evolved out of a sense of love for another and mutual respect. That's its pillar and always will be.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Go for a walk sometime. Tread in the dog-shit that someone couldn't be bothered picking up. Sniff deeply the aroma of carbon monoxide, for people who so love each other they couldn't be bothered finding a means of transport that didn't emit poisonous fumes. Drink from the polluted urban waste water channels, the most easily accessed source of water for wild or stray domestic animals and birds. Give yourself over to the next salesman with deep trust that they care for your welfare. Immerse yourself in the LOVE. It surrounds you......

And you want me to fit-in with such decent behaviour? Sorry to disappoint.

Blair

Post by Blair »

Kelly Jones wrote:Go for a walk sometime. Tread in the dog-shit that someone couldn't be bothered picking up.
Kelly you fucking ignoramus, I go walking pretty much every day, and I have seen plenty of people picking up their dogs shit with their gloves and putting it in a plastic bag. I haven't stepped in dogshit since I was a teenager.
Kelly Jones wrote: Sniff deeply the aroma of carbon monoxide, for people who so love each other they couldn't be bothered finding a means of transport that didn't emit poisonous fumes.
Well that's a stupid argument. That was the best way known at the time, and still is, but in time humanity will find a better way.
Kelly Jones wrote: Drink from the polluted urban waste water channels, the most easily accessed source of water for wild or stray domestic animals and birds. Give yourself over to the next salesman with deep trust that they care for your welfare. Immerse yourself in the LOVE. It surrounds you......
And you want me to fit-in with such decent behaviour? Sorry to disappoint.
That's just the economic mechanism, Kelly. There is no love shown within that, its just people trying to get by, make a living. But at the same time, there are people that are enabled by this system of benevolence who are working all the time to try and cure cancer, to find ways to lessen pollution, to create new drugs that can cure ailments, to improve technology, to create entertainment, to improve information speed etc..

And what are you doing Kelly? sitting back on your ass and critiquing it all. Your philosophy ain't worth shit.

I worked my ass off for years working in sales, and done a lot in the music industry as a composer, and will do more. I changed peoples lives for the better.

What have you done Kelly Jones?
Robert

Post by Robert »

Teh slightly more vigilant reader of GF will notice that prince enjoys his own filtered system of question/response that engages little challenge, except for himself. Yet despite multiple unanswered questions having been directed towards his own person(nage), he consistently shows a tendancy to expect immediate and satisfying answers to his own direct queries upon others. Wtf. Humouring such vanity to such a point is itself vain.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Yes, from that perspective, you're quite right, Robert. But I've been accustoming myself to another perspective. Why would a healthy "host", that notices a freeloading tick on its body, allow the tick to continue sucking on it's blood? Because the tick is providing a useful service. It's irrelevant that the tick doesn't know that it is providing a useful service. It's permitted to stay, so long as it remains noticeable and open in its freeloading activities, and since it's perched there voluntarily, the host is not exploiting it. Another point is: prince benefits from his time as a bloodsucker, because he's gradually becoming more "normal". Eventually he will make a way back into society, knowing very clearly that he wants nothing to do with philosophy. Clarification is a good thing.

Blair

Post by Blair »

Robert wrote: Yet despite multiple unanswered questions having been directed towards his own person(nage).
If I ignore a question directed at me, it's simply because I don't think it justifies a response or the answer is self-evident,

However, for your gratification and education, I will answer them, what were they? Or perhaps you have some of your own...engage your mind and ask away
Kelly wrote: Eventually he will make a way back into society, knowing very clearly that he wants nothing to do with philosophy.
And that thought irks you doesn't it, jealous much? I've got news for you Jones, I have always been and always will be a philosopher in the true sense of the word. I am an original and stand on my own two feet with what I know. You on the other hand, are a pallid QRS imitator in my, large appealing brown eyes.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

prince wrote:my, large appealing brown eyes.
Like these ?

http://adeli.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/prince.jpg
Robert

Post by Robert »

prince wrote:However, for your gratification and education, I will answer them, what were they? Or perhaps you have some of your own...engage your mind and ask away
Too late I'm afraid, the horse has bolted, the gig is up, the fat lady has sung. I did mention something about vanity that Kelly has managed to translate into something useful (and probably only because she lacks the power to boot you off the boards), but I've lost interest in your ordinariness, your routine unremarkableness to bother. Good luck.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Well good luck with your wish to have me banned., Robert.

"your ordinariness, your routine unremarkableness "

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You do have something to offer, however humble.
Robert

Post by Robert »

prince wrote:You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
ha, maybe you're right about that.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Nah, I'm right about everything. I'm a genius smallfry, you aren't.

So unless you want to confront me in a face to face battle where I will kick your face to the ground, I suggest you retract your ill conceived words.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Robert, I can't ban prince, fortunately. It isn't realistic to expect that the Genius Forum won't attract it's fair share of people who are antagonistic to its aims, who think they offer something better, and who will argue for it passionately. The thing to do is learn to accept it, and see through them. Just ignore them, because they're not really barriers, but the perpetuated ripples and fragments of all eras of human misery.

They can serve many useful purposes. They can remind one of evil, and all levels of human misery, and, perhaps more importantly, remind one of how much society hates the wise. They can help as "sniffer dogs", because you can more accurately judge who is attracted to them.

The majority never rules, because they are superficial, and waste their energies. But the rarity sees the source, and waits quietly and patiently.

Robert

Post by Robert »

Fair enough Kelly, I see your point. I sense a depressing parallel between youtube-style commentary and the quality of some posts here from the "sniffer dog(s)" that I have a hard time seeing any merit in them. I would think though that some old dogs need to be put out of their misery, only for their own good.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

I know, from my own perspective, my values, it seems cruel not to do something about it, when the shift is so simple and rapid. [Shrugs.] But it's only this way for those who are "primed". So it'd be more cruel to "put them out of their misery", because they're just not cut out for wisdom. It's more cruel to expose them to wisdom, since Nature just hasn't made them that way.

That said, there is something to be said in not allowing the cancer to completely overcome the Genius Forum, so that genuine-minded newcomers aren't so totally disgusted that they leave immediately. Or that other members can't pursue a line of thought without being constantly interrupted. It may be getting to that stage, but it seems still easy enough to clear the deadwood.

Anyway, my interest was really in exploring wise psychology more deeply. That's where my focus lies, and where it should lie. But it looks like the sort of thing I'll be doing privately from now on. And I don't want to split my focus, so I think I'll just concentrate on that.

Kunga

Post by Kunga »

funny you don't see yourselves as "deadwood"
arrogance is funny too
clever words
don't impress
i should just be silent
this sounds stupid
by the way
prince is
like a crazy yogi
unconventional
a maverick
brave
truthful (not required)
blunt

Kunga

Post by Kunga »

a lotus only grows from the mud
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

That's true. However, it's also true that 99.9999999% of lotus seeds stay in the mud and rot.

It's either/or......

Kunga

Post by Kunga »

i save seeds and plant them and take good care of them...they need tender loving care... :)
Blair

Post by Blair »

Kelly shall be forever known as the one who coined the dubious label "Wise Misogynist"

Her claim to fame...
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

You know what genius forum reminds me of? Haiti. It's like a small island on the internet, and it's filled with people who are absolutely insane. Chaos prevails, and whenever someone tries to bring order, they're put down by the insane majority(in Haiti - machetes, RPGs or T-90s as the situation demands; in genius forums - insane chatter.)
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

If you live in country Australia, particularly in the vacinity of cows, you get used to a higher number of flies. The "Aussie salute" is waving a hand over your face. So, on the Genius Forum, there is a little verbal gesture to wave the buzzing nonsense aside: pointedly proceeding toward your goal, posting truthful statements to puff a cloud of flies away if they've settled over your nose and eyes, and only using their buzzing to stimulate newcomers' issues.

Kunga

Post by Kunga »

flys are attracted to shit aren't they ? lol
Ataraxia

Post by Ataraxia »

Kunga wrote:flys are attracted to shit
But also meat.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Ataraxia wrote:
Kunga wrote:flys are attracted to shit
But also meat.

Dead Meat
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

the loggers go berserk