I will never leave or forsake you

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Pam Seeback

I will never leave or forsake you

Post by Pam Seeback »

Every human thought communicates individual sense awareness. Without sense awareness, there are no human words. When words are used to speak of life, they bring about confusion and darkness in man's consciousness, for he cannot find a solid foundation within himself to affix these words of life upon. He cannot find such a solid foundation, for such a solid foundation does not exist.

The survival of this confusion and darkness of man is wholly dependent on man not discovering, for himself, that human words are but pointers to the mystery that is his life. Accepting deeply into one's conscious awareness that one has been an idol worshiper of words is not an easy road to walk, for it entails giving up every attachment to human word. This walk of righteousness is not an easy walk, but it is not a walk that is void of words. Why? Without words, man has no vision of his walk into his (wordless) consciousness. Words must be used to go beyond attachment to word.

What is the nature of these words that take man's conscious awareness beyond his word attachment? The nature of these words is the very nature of every word, that is, of being a pointer or a suggester. The difference between the words of attachment and the words that release man from his attachment is that words of attachment are referenced to the five senses of the intellect, whereas words that release man from his attachment to words are absent of sense reference. Examples of words that are absent of sense reference: spirit, omnipresence, is, consciousness, Christ (not Jesus), Buddha (not Gautama). Man is never left without the way by which he becomes ignorant to his infinity and eternality, which in this realm of "I think", is the way of words.

"I will never leave or forsake you."
jufa

Re: I will never leave or forsake you

Post by jufa »

Very smooth words of abstraction you have laid down. If I may, I'd like to say I would like to widen your subject matter in this vein.

It is the individual man who cast the shadow of himself, and it is the individual who must overcome the final obstacle, which is himself. Always it has been the interpreting self of each and every individual which cause the tension in the heart of the universe of consciousness. And so, it has always been the interepreting self which had to be overcome in order to gain mastery and strength to recapture their dominance of will, and shuts down the words of dividing thoughts, eliminating the speaking of life and death in the tongue.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

The shadow of which you speak is the condition of the human intellect that forms a temporal-spatial thought world of complex intellectual interpretations, complex interpretations that act as a veil or fog to the pure awareness of thought that is the unconditioned reality of Self. The more complex is the subjective feeling world is of the condition of self/ego/personality, the thicker or deeper is the unconscious awareness of being veiled to the unconditioned Self of Pure Thought.

I do not know what logic is, but I can use the word logic as a pointer to paint my vision of that which I have become aware, that is, of there being an unconditioned awareness of Self and of there also being a conditioned awareness of self. It is logical to conclude that since the self or ego is a temporal thought based awareness functioning according to subjective feelings for an object (thought) perceived to be external to itself, that that which is the permanent ground or foundation of this subjective feeling-thought world is also thought-based. Not to conditions of sense interpretations of good and evil, for these are conditioned to temporal-spatial awareness, an awareness that is born and dies (comes and goes) moment by moment. The permanent ground or foundation of every and all thought cannot be born and cannot die; it cannot come and it cannot go. The ground of Self IS now as it always has been - whole, perfect, complete and pure unto Itself.

One can observe these two states of awareness within their own consciousness. When the shadow self of good and evil interpretations is stilled, the unconditioned Self of pure thought (the conscience of consciousness) is revealed in its silent infinity. Thought that is invisible to the senses, yes; however, its invisibility does not negate its reality.

For those who have become aware of their conscience of consciousness, identification with the sense intellect of good and evil interpretations begins to be dissolved. Man cannot serve two masters. Precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little, there a little, the conditioned self of good and evil interpretations is swallowed up of the expanding pure awareness of the Omnipresent Self.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

dejavu wrote:
Thought that is invisible to the senses, yes; however, its invisibility does not negate its reality.
Is this convoluted twaddle, or is there here a depth of expression beyond my own comprehension? Can you help me?
There is only one way for your answer to your question to be revealed to you, and that is to step into my thought world, thought by thought, and reason our visions of Self together.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Hello Jufa and Movingalways, good to see you both on the path - as always.

Good journey to you
jufa

Post by jufa »

Good journey to you
Hi Being!!!

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength jufa
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

movingalways wrote:The shadow of which you speak is the condition of the human intellect that forms a temporal-spatial thought world of complex intellectual interpretations, complex interpretations that act as a veil or fog to the pure awareness of thought that is the unconditioned reality of Self. The more complex is the subjective feeling world is of the condition of self/ego/personality, the thicker or deeper is the unconscious awareness of being veiled to the unconditioned Self of Pure Thought.

I do not know what logic is, but I can use the word logic as a pointer to paint my vision of that which I have become aware, that is, of there being an unconditioned awareness of Self and of there also being a conditioned awareness of self. It is logical to conclude that since the self or ego is a temporal thought based awareness functioning according to subjective feelings for an object (thought) perceived to be external to itself, that that which is the permanent ground or foundation of this subjective feeling-thought world is also thought-based. Not to conditions of sense interpretations of good and evil, for these are conditioned to temporal-spatial awareness, an awareness that is born and dies (comes and goes) moment by moment. The permanent ground or foundation of every and all thought cannot be born and cannot die; it cannot come and it cannot go. The ground of Self IS now as it always has been - whole, perfect, complete and pure unto Itself.

One can observe these two states of awareness within their own consciousness. When the shadow self of good and evil interpretations is stilled, the unconditioned Self of pure thought (the conscience of consciousness) is revealed in its silent infinity. Thought that is invisible to the senses, yes; however, its invisibility does not negate its reality.

For those who have become aware of their conscience of consciousness, identification with the sense intellect of good and evil interpretations begins to be dissolved. Man cannot serve two masters. Precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little, there a little, the conditioned self of good and evil interpretations is swallowed up of the expanding pure awareness of the Omnipresent Self.

This is consciousness from the one that is speaking through Movingasalways.

It is pure as there is not a single flaw in all that was just said in the above post.

This is the logical conclusion of existence itself and is the reality that we - if we are honest - experiences.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

jufa wrote:

Good journey to you
Hi Being!!!

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength jufa
Illumination looks good on ya - take care bro
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Hey Beingof1! I am blessed to be touched by your spirit of awareness.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

dejavu wrote:
There is only one way for your answer to your question to be revealed to you, and that is to step into my thought world, thought by thought, and reason our visions of Self together.
I just couldn't make sense of this:
Thought that is invisible to the senses, yes;
Can you explain to me what you mean?
dejavu, so as to reason the unconditioned nature of Self that is beyond the dual self of conditioning, the one who is dominated by their conditioned mind must step into the thought world of the one who has gone beyond their conditioned mind. This stepping into the thought world of one who has gone beyond their conditioned mind precludes that the one stepping into the unconditioned thought world recognizes the difference between the two thought worlds. Before I can explain what I mean by "thought that is invisible to the senses," I pose this question to you: Do you recognize the difference between speech that arises from belief in dualism and speech that arises from awareness that has transcended belief in dualism?