Turned Infinitely Inward

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Animus

Re: Turned Infinitely Inward

Post by Animus »

skipair wrote:Everyone is in the world and exploits it in their own way all the time. IME, being more aware of psychology and more logically conscious can potentially make a person more efficient at this. But in the spirit of this forum, and certainly in my own experience, the initial value of consciousness is for its own sake. That's how it was arrived at in the first place.
No man, this is the difference between a saint and a demon. Once you attain that higher wisdom you are obliged to act with higher conscience. If you don't then you aren't perfectly wise, give up the pussy and go back to seeking wisdom.

What you've done here is a cop-out, you compare yourself with others, meanwhile you claim to have higher wisdom. Here is what is not wise; it is not wise to measure or compare yourself to other people, especially people you consider to be your inferiors.
Animus

Post by Animus »

This thread reminds me of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSJXle3L ... re=related
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Animus wrote:This thread reminds me of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSJXle3L ... re=related
I experienced celibacy for about 12 years.

Recently I decided to date again (true story).

I went on a few dates and quickly remembered, oh yeah, thats why - LOL

Still celibate but still at maximum machinery level. And no, that is not a rebuttle from an ex world leader of the definition of sex.

Sex is natural, it is a basic drive but it cannot make me do anything. If I get a woody from seeing a beautiful woman, it does not mean I must try to sleep with her. It is simply just another experience (and a darn good one at that) that is giving me a choice. I am still conscious and I will not violate my conscious as it is my best friend and always tells me the truth.

You cannot suppress the drive as it will resurface, maybe in another form such as anger.
Use it as a method of research for you and to you.
Nick

Post by Nick »

skipair wrote:I guess I'm calling bullshit on this, and only add that it's not just the form, but also intonations, language, movement, and thoughts that also automatically trip switches in a guy's head.
Those things you mentioned are all part of the appearance. I don't think you understand or appreciate the underlying psychological reasons why these things do in fact "trip switches". These things are so deeply embedded in our mind that it may seem like it could be no other way, as if God himself said this is how it shall be, and that's how it is. At the very least we need to consciously recognize an appearance of a woman, then we have to physiologically connect it with what is more often than not our subconscious ideas about what a woman is, and what she can do to and for us. No thing, including women, has any inherent quality or purpose, and we are not inherently bound to view women or anything else in any particular manner. Whether we have evolved or been conditioned to see things a particular way is not enough to write off the idea that we can't begin to see things in more clear and conscious manner. Mind over matter, as they say.
skipair wrote: I'll admit what you say might be possible, but nothing in my own experience or in observation of anyone else on the planet would lead me to this conclusion.
Then why do some men want to fuck other men? Why do some people want to fuck inanimate objects and animals? Or why do men NOT want to fuck their mothers, sisters, and other close female relatives? The question about the mothers and sisters might be the most revealing in that these women appear and behave just like every other women, yet we don't want to fuck them. Why is this the case? It seems obvious to me that we have been conditioned and arbitrarily decide not to project on to a certain handful of females our ideal of WOMAN. This fact alone is enough to prove that just the appearance of a woman alone is not enough to "trip switches" because we do in fact have the ability to choose NOT to pin certain expectations, hopes, and dreams on to women.

Again, we are animals, but we are very cerebral animals. We live much more in our minds than any other creature on this planet. We are also unlike other animals in that we must learn to do nearly everything we need to survive from the people and cultures we grow up around, including how we learn to view women, sex, and love.
skipair wrote:I do know there are some people who just naturally have incredibly low sex drives, so maybe that has also played a part in this rumor spreading, as I see it.
Low sex drive in a man has never stopped him from living for WOMAN. Old folks are a great case in point. Even if an old man who no longer has a strong sex drive doesn't all of a sudden have no use for a woman. His psychological dependency may be just as strong as it always was. So much so that he'll even go to a doctor so he can buy a drug that allows him to continue fucking the wrinkly old bag until the day he dies.

Another interesting thing to think about is that early on in our species development, I highly doubt that the women appeared anything like the women of today, but men still desired them, loved them, and fucked them. Probably because the ideal WOMAN had already begun to evolve right along with our species.

One could probably directly equate an individual's belief in WOMAN, or lack thereof, with their level of consciousness.
skipair

Post by skipair »

Nick Treklis wrote:No thing, including women, has any inherent quality or purpose, and we are not inherently bound to view women or anything else in any particular manner. Whether we have evolved or been conditioned to see things a particular way is not enough to write off the idea that we can't begin to see things in more clear and conscious manner. Mind over matter, as they say.
I agree that everything is an appearance, and seeing all of them naked is useful for wisdom to the point of a total loss of values. Then if we want to keep living we must re-enter the world as a conscious scientist. No, things don't have inherent qualities, but they DO HAVE QUALITIES that while relative, are often predictable like clockwork and happen all the time. Like when we open the refrigerator on a hot day, it WILL feel cool and nice. We can be as clear, conscious, and intellectual as we like, but the experience is still there.

There ARE very common conceptions of women that people overlay onto reality (like innocence, purity, etc etc), but I will still bet that underneath all of that, a person can choose to exert his will against the natural and instinctual tendency for attraction, but that tendency is THERE. Intellectually we can view it however we like, of course, but there it is.

Then why do some men want to fuck other men? Why do some people want to fuck inanimate objects and animals?
I don't know. Why in a major river do sometimes small creeks peel off to the sides?

Or why do men NOT want to fuck their mothers, sisters, and other close female relatives? The question about the mothers and sisters might be the most revealing in that these women appear and behave just like every other women, yet we don't want to fuck them. Why is this the case?
In the case of my younger sister, I remember thinking when we were young that she smelled disgusting. To most people I don't think this was the case, but it was for me. I came across some study a few years ago that made the case that through pheromones, we unconsciously sense a persons immune system, and that what smells 'good' to us is a set of immunities different enough from our own that having sex will lead to more well-rounded genes for the children. I don't know if that has any validity, or whether my lack of attraction has to do with whatever diseases happen with inbreds, or whatever else.

And to be fair, people tell me my sister is cute, but she's very masculine and I always wondered what the fuck I'd do if she was hot and feminine. But I'm guessing there are MANY factors at work biologically that make this a rarity. I wouldn't be surprised to see the same thing in the animal world. So yeah, I'm still pushing biological, not psychological explanations here.

In the case of my Mom, I'm guessing there are strong brain chemicals released linked specifically to mother-child love, and which have nothing to do with whatever chemicals are released for sexuality. I feel like a very free sexual guy and I am LOOKING for crazy shit to turn me on. I couldn't give two shits about social norms of what you should and shouldn't fuck. So I am very honest with myself about not what I think I should like, but what I actually like. And thinking about doing shit with my mom DISGUSTS me. I'm sure there are biological reasons.

It seems obvious to me that we have been conditioned and arbitrarily decide not to project on to a certain handful of females our ideal of WOMAN. This fact alone is enough to prove that just the appearance of a woman alone is not enough to "trip switches" because we do in fact have the ability to choose NOT to pin certain expectations, hopes, and dreams on to women.
No way!!! Arbitrarily decide not to pin WOMAN onto certain women? If your theory is true I'd be in heaven! If it comes down to just being arbitrary I would pin what you are calling "WOMAN" on everything! I'd LIKE to fuck my mom and sister. Two more people to fuck! I'd fuck men, women, children, trees, dogs, cats, couches, houses, cars, mailboxes...EVERYTHING. I'd fuck the world all day long. Really. I would. I've always been jealous of bisexuals.

It's obvious to ME that we should not underestimate the power of the force (of nature to make people have babies!!!). As Nietzsche said, "Everything about women is a riddle, and everything about women has one solution: it is called pregnancy." My Mom gave birth to my life and I gave birth to hers!

When I see a woman and my instinct tells me she has good chances of survival and bearing healthy children, I am HORNY. When she gets close I am HORNIER. When she bends over "to pick something up" I am ON HER. Because it feels good. Again, I would LOVE IT if I could also fuck guys, and children, and everything. But I am set up specifically to impregnate women - especially the hot ones.

Low sex drive in a man has never stopped him from living for WOMAN. Old folks are a great case in point. Even if an old man who no longer has a strong sex drive doesn't all of a sudden have no use for a woman. His psychological dependency may be just as strong as it always was. So much so that he'll even go to a doctor so he can buy a drug that allows him to continue fucking the wrinkly old bag until the day he dies.
LOL.

It's human nature to seek pleasure. Maybe the person has a psychological dependency and maybe he doesn't. But if there was a pill a doctor could give me to get a boner like I did back in the 1920's, and I could cruise the nursing home looking for alztimers patients whom I could always fuck "for the first time" (or better yet go for the nurses), I think that'd be more exciting than watching Pat Sajak and Drew Carey battle it out.

Another interesting thing to think about is that early on in our species development, I highly doubt that the women appeared anything like the women of today, but men still desired them, loved them, and fucked them. Probably because the ideal WOMAN had already begun to evolve right along with our species.
Yeah, but there's smooth causation working back from today, all the way back to us being fish and plants. This reminds me of the conversation I had with David when I first got to GF. I wasn't satisfied with his explanations then, but I promised to give them a hard think. I did that, but I still did not find them convincing. Like I said back then to David, I believe you are expressing a theory that overly relies on the idea of an ego to explain most all things, most notably here, sex drive. But ego is only one TINY part of the totality. Do bears have a Woman conception? Do fish? Is that why they are fucking all the women in their species? Come on. This sounds practically like a creationist story denying overwhelming scientific evidence. It's SO OBVIOUS that this shit is built into us at a level so deep in our minds that it has NOTHING to do with our consciousness and psychology whatsoever.

"WOMAN" is useful for overcoming the society view of women, not the primitive one. It's useful for being able to recognize the appearance naked, but not for canceling out all instinctual effects it has on us anyway. It's a good conception but I think you've taken it too far.

Like you said, if a woman were to grab our dicks we'd both get a hard on. Which hole did you have in mind?
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

So, Skip, your philosophy is basically, "I'm a slave but we all are slaves, so might as well enjoy it to the max"?

I understand your joie de vivre, I had overactive hormones in my younger days as well, but I don't think actually being super-horny is really something to crow about.
skipair

Post by skipair »

Carl G wrote:So, Skip, your philosophy is basically, "I'm a slave but we all are slaves, so might as well enjoy it to the max"?
Yeah, pretty close to it. Though, I don't think I'd use the word "slave" in this case. Knowing the absolute by knowing what's not absolute (everything) is what makes us free from conceptual unconsciousness/slavery. It doesn't make us free from being humans in the world. There ARE causes working on us. And I want to embrace these things to the degree they help me with my goals, which ultimately, comes down to happiness.

I understand your joie de vivre, I had overactive hormones in my younger days as well, but I don't think actually being super-horny is really something to crow about.
Why not? I'm expressing how I feel and how I think. Is that OK with you?
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

skipair wrote: If it comes down to just being arbitrary I would pin what you are calling "WOMAN" on everything! I'd LIKE to fuck my mom and sister. Two more people to fuck! I'd fuck men, women, children, trees, dogs, cats, couches, houses, cars, mailboxes...EVERYTHING. I'd fuck the world all day long. Really. I would. I've always been jealous of bisexuals.
Hahahah!

All kidding aside, this is exactly what everybody is already doing, one way or another. It's the naked view on power.
Like I said back then to David, I believe you are expressing a theory that overly relies on the idea of an ego to explain most all things, most notably here, sex drive. But ego is only one TINY part of the totality. Do bears have a Woman conception? Do fish? Is that why they are fucking all the women in their species?
Egotism has never been about the origin of drives, being it sex, violence, greed or survival. It's more like a mechanism which keeps supplying bullshit justifications to our fucked up conscience. "Sublimated ID" some would call it. It has a pure social function, to prevent us - "our group", our context - crashing too soon, too hard. The whole emotional structure is woven into this.

This is not an attempt by the way to weigh or judge your adventures. Yet I do wonder what would happen if your will and energy would be directed somewhere else instead. You could start a fucking religion! :-)
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

would you rather have had and lost, or never even have had? if you answer yes to the latter, go hang yourself now.
Cory Duchesne

Post by Cory Duchesne »

Gurrb wrote:would you rather have had and lost, or never even have had? if you answer yes to the latter, go hang yourself now.
Why should people who reject love prior to "trying it out" kill themselves? What's your reason?
Animus

Post by Animus »

Gurrb wrote:would you rather have had and lost, or never even have had? if you answer yes to the latter, go hang yourself now.
Why? Because the former have something to cling to? Like a child attached to its security blanket?
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

skipair wrote:
Carl G wrote:I understand your joie de vivre, I had overactive hormones in my younger days as well, but I don't think actually being super-horny is really something to crow about.
Why not? I'm expressing how I feel and how I think. Is that OK with you?
It's okay, but it's not wise. In fact it looks foolish, being proud of something of which you had no part in making and over which you have so little control."
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:
skipair wrote: If it comes down to just being arbitrary I would pin what you are calling "WOMAN" on everything! I'd LIKE to fuck my mom and sister. Two more people to fuck! I'd fuck men, women, children, trees, dogs, cats, couches, houses, cars, mailboxes...EVERYTHING. I'd fuck the world all day long. Really. I would. I've always been jealous of bisexuals.
Hahahah!

All kidding aside, this is exactly what everybody is already doing, one way or another. It's the naked view on power.
Like I said back then to David, I believe you are expressing a theory that overly relies on the idea of an ego to explain most all things, most notably here, sex drive. But ego is only one TINY part of the totality. Do bears have a Woman conception? Do fish? Is that why they are fucking all the women in their species?
Egotism has never been about the origin of drives, being it sex, violence, greed or survival. It's more like a mechanism which keeps supplying bullshit justifications to our fucked up conscience. "Sublimated ID" some would call it. It has a pure social function, to prevent us - "our group", our context - crashing too soon, too hard. The whole emotional structure is woven into this.

This is not an attempt by the way to weigh or judge your adventures. Yet I do wonder what would happen if your will and energy would be directed somewhere else instead. You could start a fucking religion! :-)
I've a son somewhat like Skip, he has fathered 8 children from 5 different women. He has the financial resources to keep them and the children comfortable. Of course they all don't live together and he started producing the same age we did. His kids are somewhat normal, as kids go. They all live in the Bay area, so at least he sows his seed in a narrow area and fertile ground. He's presently seeing a 22-year old. A 40-year old banging a young'un. His oldest child is older than his present squeeze.

How our son does (and continues to do) it though, is beyond me. The seduction game, that is.

Much love, Skip. May the force be with you.
Don't run to your death
Animus

Post by Animus »

The "seduction game" is simple if you have such an absence of conscience. It involves exploiting psychological pitfalls in order to obtain sexual satisfaction for one's self. Its certainly no secret.

A lot of men have the wrong idea however. I had a friend who had all kinds of piercings in his face, to me he looked disgusting and I couldn't see why girls would be interested in him. But he was somewhat successful with his shrapnel and garb, it came down to having a unique appearance that caused him to stand out to certain individuals. I experimented one evening and acquired a symbolic neck chain. The symbol I chose was the Eye of Horus. I dawned this symbol around my neck and went out to a bar. Within the course of an hour I was approached by a girl asking me about my interest in egyptian mythology. On that same night I employed several other techniques to raise interest and attention in myself. I established a personal relationship with the DJ, earning me priority over the Karaoke machine for me and my "friends". I also sang several songs, however poorly. By the end of the night just about everyone in the bar was aware of my presence and I possessed a unique social identity. To me all of this felt wrong and I never took anyone home. I ditched the bar with the girl in it and went home. I'm not really that kind of person, it was all an act. I like to try things in practical settings to see how they work and that was my purpose. I'm really not a social butterfly of these sorts. I just put on the face for an evening after watching The Mystery Method DVD set. I was curious about this sub-culture and its influence. The girl I attracted seemed like a really nice girl interested in someone with shared interests like Egyptian mythology. I could have bounced her to a different bar to establish trust in a different environment and initiated a process of kinesthetic escalation to take it further, but I chose not to. Its all really about breaking down trust and touch barriers through subtle but consciously-controlled escalation and hence exploitation. It is quite sophisticated manipulation. To be quite honest I haven't been to a bar since. Its given me a completely new understanding of the unfolding processes within the bar scene. It seems to me there are masses of sheep, but there are also somewhat awakened individuals who either use their understanding for selfish reasons and exploit the sheep, or use their understanding for selfless reasons and help the sheep by not exploiting them, rather showing them the ways in which they are exploited so as to make them no longer sheep.
Animus

Post by Animus »

I guess the short of the long of the seduction game is this. Don't do what you want to do, do what she wants you to do. Become a mirror reflection of her desires. A person can easily attract many people by establishing a unique social presence and identity. Pay attention to all the subtle bodily reactions. When you touch her hand, see if she pulls away or not. If she pulls away, its time to leave, she may follow because she feels like she lost control which is precisely what she wanted at the moment. She wanted you to not care so much as to be smothering and withdraw from the touching. But now she wants to re-establish control so she comes back and now strangely she is okay with you touching her hand. It is just a process of back-and-forth parrying in an escalating manner. Its like a psychological dual, except, like Skipair says, you always remain in perfect control. Best if she gets stupid drunk and you only pretend to so you can focus on what you are doing which is exploiting a girl probably 20 years younger than you in order to get your dick wet in pussy and feel good for a night. If all of this sounds like a lot of trouble to go through to get laid, its a whole hell of a lot easier than abstaining from sex. Again, I don't measure a man by how many women he exploits, though many do.
skipair

Post by skipair »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:You could start a fucking religion! :-)
I've considered starting a Fucking Business, to become a breeder of sorts, ordering prize winning males and females from across the world who could come together and reinstate a master race and royal bloodline. Though, I think this already happens naturally without me, so I'll have to work on something else.
skipair

Post by skipair »

Carl G wrote:In fact it looks foolish, being proud of something of which you had no part in making and over which you have so little control."
I'll tell you what I AM proud about: I'm proud of being UNASHAMED.
skipair

Post by skipair »

Tomas wrote:Much love, Skip. May the force be with you.
Thank you, Tomas. And also with you. Lettuce and tomato, let us pray.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

The money flies south as the dove can't
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

I got wrecked on a park bench last night
Nick

Post by Nick »

skipair wrote: There ARE very common conceptions of women that people overlay onto reality (like innocence, purity, etc etc), but I will still bet that underneath all of that, a person can choose to exert his will against the natural and instinctual tendency for attraction, but that tendency is THERE. Intellectually we can view it however we like, of course, but there it is.
Alright I'd just like to separate the issues of horniness and ego. Yes, as humans, we are wired to get horny like we are wired to get hungry. Ego, on the other hand, can be intellectually understood in a way that it can be psychologically overcome. When we have no ego, we have no use for WOMAN, or anything that pads our ego for that matter. We become emotionally independent, and cease to exploit things for egotistical purposes. That said, being horny isn't enough to make an egoless individual want to fuck women because at this point it makes no difference if he's fucking a male, female, or his hand because it's just the orgasm he wants. I mean, it simply wouldn't be any fun having a relationship with a woman without the ego buzz. And you are either a liar or in denial if you say your relationship with women isn't more about ego than it is about orgasm.
skipair wrote:
Then why do some men want to fuck other men? Why do some people want to fuck inanimate objects and animals?
I don't know. Why in a major river do sometimes small creeks peel off to the sides?

My point is that sexual preference is flexible.
skipair wrote: I came across some study a few years ago that made the case that through pheromones, we unconsciously sense a persons immune system, and that what smells 'good' to us is a set of immunities different enough from our own that having sex will lead to more well-rounded genes for the children. I don't know if that has any validity, or whether my lack of attraction has to do with whatever diseases happen with inbreds, or whatever else.
Even if this weren't true, although I suspect it probably is, I still would never fuck my sisters because I don't view them the way I do other women. I view them as children who need guidance and discipline, and I suppose I'd view all women more like this if I wasn't so egotistical.
skipair wrote: And to be fair, people tell me my sister is cute, but she's very masculine and I always wondered what the fuck I'd do if she was hot and feminine. But I'm guessing there are MANY factors at work biologically that make this a rarity. I wouldn't be surprised to see the same thing in the animal world. So yeah, I'm still pushing biological, not psychological explanations here.
If I were to judge either one of my sister's in terms of attractiveness, I can see how other men would find them attractive and want to fuck them, but you can trust me when I say I wouldn't.
skipair wrote: In the case of my Mom, I'm guessing there are strong brain chemicals released linked specifically to mother-child love, and which have nothing to do with whatever chemicals are released for sexuality. I feel like a very free sexual guy and I am LOOKING for crazy shit to turn me on. I couldn't give two shits about social norms of what you should and shouldn't fuck. So I am very honest with myself about not what I think I should like, but what I actually like. And thinking about doing shit with my mom DISGUSTS me. I'm sure there are biological reasons.
Probably, but I'm certain the psychological reasons far outweigh them!
skipair wrote:No way!!! Arbitrarily decide not to pin WOMAN onto certain women? If your theory is true I'd be in heaven! If it comes down to just being arbitrary I would pin what you are calling "WOMAN" on everything! I'd LIKE to fuck my mom and sister. Two more people to fuck! I'd fuck men, women, children, trees, dogs, cats, couches, houses, cars, mailboxes...EVERYTHING. I'd fuck the world all day long. Really. I would. I've always been jealous of bisexuals.

It's obvious to ME that we should not underestimate the power of the force (of nature to make people have babies!!!). As Nietzsche said, "Everything about women is a riddle, and everything about women has one solution: it is called pregnancy." My Mom gave birth to my life and I gave birth to hers!

When I see a woman and my instinct tells me she has good chances of survival and bearing healthy children, I am HORNY. When she gets close I am HORNIER. When she bends over "to pick something up" I am ON HER. Because it feels good. Again, I would LOVE IT if I could also fuck guys, and children, and everything. But I am set up specifically to impregnate women - especially the hot ones.

Kind of like what Diebert said; there are ways of "fucking things" without putting your penis in them!
skipair wrote:Yeah, but there's smooth causation working back from today, all the way back to us being fish and plants. This reminds me of the conversation I had with David when I first got to GF. I wasn't satisfied with his explanations then, but I promised to give them a hard think. I did that, but I still did not find them convincing. Like I said back then to David, I believe you are expressing a theory that overly relies on the idea of an ego to explain most all things, most notably here, sex drive. But ego is only one TINY part of the totality.
A small part yes, but it has been the biggest driving force in shaping humanity. I honestly don't know how THAT isn't obvious!
skipair wrote: Do bears have a Woman conception? Do fish? Is that why they are fucking all the women in their species? Come on. This sounds practically like a creationist story denying overwhelming scientific evidence. It's SO OBVIOUS that this shit is built into us at a level so deep in our minds that it has NOTHING to do with our consciousness and psychology whatsoever.
Again you're underestimating how vastly different our minds work in comparison to other animals. An animal's skull contains shit for brains compared to ours. Their cerebrums and fore-brains are minuscule and play minor roles in shaping their experiences and how they behave. Millions of years of evolution separates us from even our closest ape relatives. I can imagine being an animal being overwhelmed with intense emotions by every little thing that happens around me due to having a relatively weak cerebrum and lacking all the abilities that come along with it. I know many people would love to experience reality this way, but I'd rather be dead because that's basically what they already are. It's hardly more complex than why a rock has no choice but to sink when it's thrown into a pond. But hey, that's just me.
skipair wrote:Like you said, if a woman were to grab our dicks we'd both get a hard on. Which hole did you have in mind?
I'm psychologically adverse to butt fucking. : )
Animus

Post by Animus »

So... let me get this straight... the enlightened among as are self-absorbed drunkards?

"Before zen; drink lots of alcohol and have unadulterated sexual congress. After zen; drink lots of alcohol and have unadulterated sexual congress."

Well, haha, I'm perfectly content to have neither! So I guess that makes me a sheep.
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

I think Soulja Boy stated it best when he said, "I'm jocking on you, I'm jockin' on you
And if we get the fightin'
Then I'm cocking on you, then I'm cockin' on you
You catch me at yo local party
Yes I crank it everyday
Haterz get mad cuz
I got me some Bathin' Apes"
Animus

Post by Animus »

Gurrb wrote:I think Soulja Boy stated it best when he said, "I'm jocking on you, I'm jockin' on you
And if we get the fightin'
Then I'm cocking on you, then I'm cockin' on you
You catch me at yo local party
Yes I crank it everyday
Haterz get mad cuz
I got me some Bathin' Apes"
Yea... Soulja boy is the next Dalai Llama... obviously

Besides, this is pretty presumptuous. Soulja Boy is just acting on his sexual impulses, that's nothing special. Even sheep do that.
Animus

Post by Animus »

There is something else you are missing Gurrb. Since you are not your son or Soulja Boy, you have really no idea what its like to be them. In a past life, I spread my "seed" around quite a bit and a lot of that still follows me around.

You say that your son can financially support 5 children, but he can't provide proper parenting to 5 separate children in different households. And he certainly cannot do this while continuing to play the game. So your son is a loser, a fuckin' deadbeat dad. In developmental psychology he'd be considered a neglectful parent which is considered worse than having them live in poverty. They live in psychological poverty instead. What a fuckin' hero. He's your hero cause your an egotistical moron who doesn't see all of the effects of this behaviour.

I'm reminded of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4VpE-0zitU

The grass always looks greener on the other side.