Want To Introduce Myself

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Gurrb

Re: Want To Introduce Myself

Post by Gurrb »

IQ test as a symbol of superior intelligence. I did not say that is what this forum is about, but I am implying that some of the users of this forum take much weight in their intelligence, and push forth this purported 'fact' to others whom they deem to be of inferior intellect. My response was based on the beginning of this post, and the initial response. I think the issues discussed here should be solely based on the issue and not the ones who are discussing it. A slave is not humble as being humble is a choice; a slave is enslaved by the identity which they have been given. And a username would be the antithesis of arrogance in my opinion, as I feel no need to express the person I am.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

movingalways wrote:Declaring one's belief one knows the gender/sex of another is demonstrating close-mindedness.
Being a simple-philosophy forum, albeit on the designs of three Australians Kevin being the soul-master. What the identification of gender/sex does is eliminate walls, barriers, and (?your conclusions?). I believe it was Diebert (the one who comes most readily to mind) demonstrated the limitations of writing/thinking philosophy on this sort of forum structure. This is the structure that Kevin, Dan and David have presented to us, the reader/thinker. Technology has swept Dan and Kevin into other areas of Internet dialogue and communication, they only step back into their realm when they find an interesting logic to build a positive construct upon.

As much as I disdain the cell phone, it comes in handy every week or so. With the video attachment, I can send all sorts of stuff to Kevin and he can do whatever with it on Men of the Infinite etc. I can set it somewhere and physically demonstrate my point, something that will go over peoples' head on this written forum. This techo isn't available on this forum, yippie hurrah!

Which of them has the top-rated IQ? Which was/is the better golfer 'tween David and Kevin? My money is on Dan.
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

I think Dan does his laundry on Tuesdays, that being the day Kevin Solway golfs, the club dues being lower on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I believe David Quinn takes his mother to the park Tuesdays and Thursdays, and then shopping afterwards on Thursdays, that way catching the sales yet missing the Friday rush. Dan likes to shop on Fridays, crowds be damned, on his way to the pub. That way he knows he has money to eat for the week. It's all logical.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Carl G wrote:I believe David Quinn takes his mother to the park Tuesdays and Thursdays,
David's mother passed away a couple years ago.
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

David's mother passed away a couple years ago.

Post by Animus »

I heard swinging was big in Australia
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Tomas wrote:
movingalways wrote:Declaring one's belief one knows the gender/sex of another is demonstrating close-mindedness.
Being a simple-philosophy forum, albeit on the designs of three Australians Kevin being the soul-master. What the identification of gender/sex does is eliminate walls, barriers, and (?your conclusions?). I believe it was Diebert (the one who comes most readily to mind) demonstrated the limitations of writing/thinking philosophy on this sort of forum structure. This is the structure that Kevin, Dan and David have presented to us, the reader/thinker. Technology has swept Dan and Kevin into other areas of Internet dialogue and communication, they only step back into their realm when they find an interesting logic to build a positive construct upon.

As much as I disdain the cell phone, it comes in handy every week or so. With the video attachment, I can send all sorts of stuff to Kevin and he can do whatever with it on Men of the Infinite etc. I can set it somewhere and physically demonstrate my point, something that will go over peoples' head on this written forum. This techo isn't available on this forum, yippie hurrah!

Which of them has the top-rated IQ? Which was/is the better golfer 'tween David and Kevin? My money is on Dan.
Tomas, my statement about the public ponderances of another's gender or sex is directly related to the substance of my vision, which is that of transcending every intellectual condition (possessed sense interpretation) I have place on my awareness of my living. What I have discovered is that in man's inner conscience wherein no human morals (beliefs) enter, there is no preference for one thought over another thought. How, in the infinity of Self can there be a gap present so as to analyze what is deemed to be "preferred?" The moment there is a pause within one's consciousness to think about what is "interesting" or "positive", the Self of Infinity is veiled.

Within the conscience of the Infinite Self, there is no awareness of IQ; IQ implies measurement and comparison of minds. Measurement and comparison are activities of the conditioned human intellect, the human intellect whose survival is dependent on being perceived as being "higher than" or "lower than." Again, how, in the Infinity of Self can there be a gap so as to analyze what is deemed to to "higher than" or "lower than" or "better than?" That which is the condition of "ego" or "self" is the house of the human intellect, for it is the condition of self that rides on the see saw of the perceived opposites of pride and shame.

IQ or gender of flesh is irrelevant to discovering one's inner conscience of infinite/omnipresent thought.

Post by 1456200423 »

Not on this planet, gal.
Declaring one's belief one knows the gender/sex of another, demonstrates sensible evolutionary adaptation. You seem to be confused...
veritas odium parit
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Please tell me, in terms of absoluteness so that I know in exactness, living word by living word, what "sensible evolutionary adaption" IS so that my confusion will be no more.

Post by 1456200423 »

movingalways wrote:Please tell me, in terms of absoluteness so that I know in exactness, living word by living word, what "sensible evolutionary adaption" IS so that my confusion will be no more.
I will try.

Evolutionary adaptation is a process whereby organism becomes better suited to surviving longer in its environment through natural selection.

The two main goals of natural selection and hence any living organism is:
A) survival. B) procreation
The B and A are proportionally codependent on each other.
A is measured in time and B in offspring.
The structure of logic: Survive A) long enough to B)procreate.

These adaptations display themselves in organisms as traits.
Some traits are more important than the others.
The usefulness of these traits are time and environment specific.

Identifying accurately organisms gender within your own species is one of the most important adaptations that can help survival of organisms genetic algorithm.

Displaying this trait is a 'sensible' evolutionary adaptation, as it caters to one or both main goals of natural selection.

Hope that helps. :-)
BTW.
movingalways wrote:How is declaring one's belief one knows the gender/sex of another is demonstrating close-mindedness.
Close-mindedness to what? That does not even make any sense. Just a display of knee jerk reaction.
veritas odium parit
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

1456200423 wrote:
movingalways wrote:Please tell me, in terms of absoluteness so that I know in exactness, living word by living word, what "sensible evolutionary adaption" IS so that my confusion will be no more.
I will try.

Evolutionary adaptation is a process whereby organism becomes better suited to surviving longer in its environment through natural selection.

Identifying accurately organisms gender within your own species is one of the most important adaptations that can help survival of organisms genetic algorithm.

Displaying this trait is a 'sensible' evolutionary adaptation, as it caters to one or both main goals of natural selection.

BTW.
movingalways wrote:How is declaring one's belief one knows the gender/sex of another is demonstrating close-mindedness.
Close-mindedness to what? That does not even make any sense. Just a display of knee jerk reaction.
Telling me you will try, tells me you don't absolutely, exactly, know. :-)

What you have given me is what you have been told by someone else. What I was asking for is your omnipresent knowledge of "evolutionary adaptation." What this means is that you must speak to me from the position of being the cause of the effects that you present to me, be they the effects of salad, of horse or of the theory of relativity. Only the cause of the effects being interpreted can speak of the whole truth and nothing but the truth of both the cause and of the effects.

My statement about close-mindedness in attaching a thought to another's thinking, be it about their gender or their religious beliefs, is directly related to what I have presented above. Because man erroneously believes that human thought of dualism/relativity to the opposites is the cause of the dual, relative world he perceives with his senses, he believes he is free to attach his divided, fragmented subjective-objective opinion wherever and whenever he pleases. Saying he thinks this or that about this or that as if he is the cause of this or that, when clearly, he is not the cause of any of his thoughts. To have an open mind relative to what I have presented in this post, is to be awake to the realization that the prejudicial they-say mentality of the human "I think" or "I believe" has nothing to do with knowledge of the Omnipresent, Infinite Mind.

Post by 1456200423 »

movingalways wrote:
1456200423 wrote:
I will try.

BTW.
Telling me you will try, tells me you don't absolutely, exactly, know. :-)

What you have given me is what you have been told by someone else. What I was asking for is your omnipresent knowledge of "evolutionary adaptation." What this means is that you must speak to me from the position of being the cause of the effects that you present to me, be they the effects of salad, of horse or of the theory of relativity.
What has this to do with your previous posts?
movingalways wrote: Only the cause of the effects being interpreted can speak of the whole truth and nothing but the truth of both the cause and of the effects.
Ahh, you looking for god... hehe. Tetragramaton is out to lunch. Try back latter.
movingalways wrote: My statement about close-mindedness in attaching a thought to another's thinking, be it about their gender or their religious beliefs, is directly related to what I have presented above. Because man erroneously believes that human thought of dualism/relativity to the opposites is the cause of the dual, relative world he perceives with his senses, he believes he is free to attach his divided, fragmented subjective-objective opinion wherever and whenever he pleases.
I have seen chatbots make more sense, using a lot less words and with better punctuation...
Calm down. :-)
veritas odium parit
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

What has this to do with your previous posts?
You said: "Declaring one's belief one knows the gender/sex of another, demonstrates sensible evolutionary adaptation. You seem to be confused..."

I said: "Please tell me, in terms of absoluteness so that I know in exactness, living word by living word, what "sensible evolutionary adaption" IS so that my confusion will be no more."

You returned with a theory, and not even one of your own discovery. Borrowed science. In my posted reply to you, I explained how your words did not help clear up my confusion about what "sensible evolutionary adaption" IS.
Ahh, you looking for god... hehe. Tetragramaton is out to lunch. Try back latter.
Calm down.
This is precisely the point of my post. You are not consciously one with the omnipresent God of you nor am I consciously one with the omnipresent God of me. And yet, you are making statements such as the one you made above with regards to my demeanor when I wrote the post as if you know what my demeanor was. Since you do not know, why offer me and all who read your words, your opinion/assumption? Of what value is your subjective opinion to me or anyone else?
I have seen chatbots make more sense, using a lot less words and with better punctuation...
If you do not understand my message, why not say so or ignore it completely? Again, of what value is your comparative opinion (chatbot vs. movingalways) to me or anyone else?
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

borrowed theories are all the mind without creativity has. a blind man remains blind, unless he uses his creative mind, just as a deaf man remains deaf. without imagination, one must face the raw facts, which are ever-depressing. without imagination, humankind would no longer exist; or is it without imagination, humankind can never exist?
A.R

Post by A.R »

Hi members....
I'am a new member here , wish to be as all of you a genius member.
hobbies: reading and cooking .
Favorite colour:Yellow and pink
Future career: Physician of the nervous system

and if you want to know anything about me, just ask me.
Thanks
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-A.R-
Hi members....

-tomas-
Hey, babe.

-A.R-
I'am a new member here , wish to be as all of you a genius member.

-tomas-
Welcome aboard the Internet.

-A.R-

-tomas-
Yes sir, the age of reasoning.

-A.R-
hobbies: reading and cooking.

-tomas-
Always looking for a new recipe.

-A.R-
Favorite colour: Yellow and pink

-tomas-
I've a couple pink shirts.

-A.R-
Future career: Physician of the nervous system

-tomas-
Me? A high school dropout :-)

(I once got an A- in American History).

-A.R-
and if you want to know anything about me, just ask me. Thanks

-tomas-
Any Tiger Woods sightings over there?

PS - I was in Dubai, back in 1995, I believe...
Don't run to your death
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Hi
A.R

Post by A.R »

Hi pincho…..
Hi tomas I want just to ask you tow questions: why you hate me? Did I do something bad for you?
Maybe I’m not good in English as well as you…. because it’s not my Language and I’am trying to improve my English skills ….that’s why I join in.
I know there is a lot of mistakes in my writing_ everybody makes mistakes.
Please don’t look at me as a stupid member ….I just need a little help …..waiting for your post.
jufa

Post by jufa »

Greeting A.R.!!!!!!!

In the living of my life, I have ran across persons who, because they have been book educated and wear big hats on small heads, and believe because they have a degree in this, and doctorate in that, this places them on a pedestal. It does not. Such persons forget they had to be taught all they know, and though they may stand out in grasping, it does not indicate the truth of their intelligence.

An intelligent person is not born out of being able to retain what is learned from a book. An intelligent person is born out of failure, and the persistence to arise and continue on the quest which will not only prove to be glorious to themselves, but to all look upon them and seek a willing heart, and open mind to be touched and given hope.

A.R., you will always run into the troubled in mind, the angry persons, the snooty, the ones who will always bring an attitude to you regardless because they will not accept or reject that which their souls accept or reject because the big hats on their small heads covers their eyes, and they can see no further then the brim of the hat they are wearing. You also have the opportunity to accept these persons and their views and attitudes, or you can reject them. In the final analysis, your living as being an activist to your cause, or a conformist to their cause depends entirely on what you set in motion according to your experience, not what you have been told or taught.

Live your life, for in a truth, and a present truth, you cannot live anyone elses life, and you cannot be anyone else but you.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

you will always run into the 'snooty'. i think arrogance is the most abundant 'resource' in our world. far greater than modesty, sympathy, understanding, acceptance, and so forth.

i dislike rich people who do not share their wealth... on a side note.
A.R

Post by A.R »

jufa wrote: Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Oh, thanks jufa it's really perfect subject.....I'll do the best to follow your rules.
Thanks again.
Tomas

Gradient

Post by Tomas »

-A.R-
Hi pincho….. Hi tomas

I want just to ask you two questions: why you hate me? Did I do something bad for you?

-tomas-
1) Don't have time for hate. All's well that ends well :-)
2) No, you have not :-)

-A.R-
Maybe I’m not good in English as well as you….

-tomas-
I promise you that after a few interactions with Yours Truly .. you will soon realize that you have exceeded in outdistancing me without much trial and error. You see, I managed to drop out of high school as I was stagnating in a dead-end school system designed to "retard" an individuals self-worth. America (most of it, anyway) has been on a downhill slide since phonics was removed from the scholastic curriculum. Beginning in the 4th grade my grades plummeted from straight-A's to a solid average of C's, D's and F's. Note that that was when school periods were 6-weeks in grading the student and are now scaled on 9-week gradients*.

-A.R-
because it’s not my Language and I’am trying to improve my English skills ….that’s why I join in.

-tomas-
Please understand that Sir Francis Bacon (aka William Shakespeare) "upgraded" English from its Middle Ages status as a language to a blend of British Isles new-speak, Latin, French and a couple other minor languages. We all descend from the Tower of Babel syndrome and I forsee even further degradation of the language as more and more "new-waves" of emphasis is placed on an-already top-heavy discoursing designed to further confuse...

-A.R-
I know there is a lot of mistakes in my writing_ everybody makes mistakes.

-tomas-
Don't I know that about myself ;-)

-A.R-
Please don’t look at me as a stupid member ….I just need a little help …..waiting for your post.

-tomas-
Hey, I was once nominated for being the most stupid here by a new member, now evicted, but I'll let you know if you would ever qualify for such an esteemed honor :-)

We all need a little help, and I'm now waiting for your post.

*gradient - Math. a vector whose coordinates are the partial derivatives of a function with respect to the variables.
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Gurrb wrote:you will always run into the 'snooty'. i think arrogance is the most abundant 'resource' in our world. far greater than modesty, sympathy, understanding, acceptance, and so forth.

i dislike rich people who do not share their wealth... on a side note.
Thanks Guurb, what insight!!
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

jufa wrote:Live your life, for in a truth, and a present truth, you cannot live anyone elses life, and you cannot be anyone else but you.
Yes, most wonderful, Jufa :-)
Don't run to your death
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

the train lingers on.

which brings me to...

zill fill.