Obstacles Inhibit You!

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
mensa-maniac

Obstacles Inhibit You!

Post by mensa-maniac »

Obstacles Inhibit You

Obstacles are creations constructed in the mind which inhibit you and become a detriment to growth-- progression of life. What needs to be known here is that you control the obstacle by your own decision to knock it out of your way, reducing the doubt that created the obstacle. So essentially you have ability to control a doubt, to abolish it's demise upon your quality of life.

You simply accept or acknowledge there is a doubt, then you simply take control of it by sticking to controlling it and pursuiing knocking it out of your way. It depends on your own level of interest in knocking this doubt down. How bad do you want what you want, but the obstacle prevents you from getting what you want. At this point you simply DO IT and get what you want, giving the power to yourself to knock the obstacle down. After all, getting what we want out of life is an important thing to happy living, be it a simple cup of coffee or an expensive gourmet meal.
divine focus

Belief empowers 'you'

Post by divine focus »

Purpose is 'feeling good' (Love). All 'searching' is a search for feeling. However you do it, feeling tells you that you got it (real or fabricated).

Doubt is a safety for unknown feeling. Good feeling is knowing, so the uncomfortable is threatening. Face discomfort, or fabricate Love.
eliasforum.org/digests.html
Gurrb

Re: Obstacles Inhibit You!

Post by Gurrb »

isn't the main obstacle that of wanting, of desiring? if something hinders you from possessing the grand distraction, isn't it not an obstacle, but instead a warning of some sorts or an aid? but i'm just talking about enlightenment bullshit, as i truly believe that happiness is the only thing one should pursue, and not the path of enlightenment.
divine focus

Re: Obstacles Inhibit You!

Post by divine focus »

Gurrb wrote:isn't the main obstacle that of wanting, of desiring? if something hinders you from possessing the grand distraction, isn't it not an obstacle, but instead a warning of some sorts or an aid? but i'm just talking about enlightenment bullshit, as i truly believe that happiness is the only thing one should pursue, and not the path of enlightenment.
It's both, really. 'Happiness,' or going for what you want, encourages enlightenment. Vice versa doesn't work.

It's all meant well, though.
eliasforum.org/digests.html