Mind Sciences Studies by Prof. Dr Abdul Samad Musafir

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Altaf

Mind Sciences Studies by Prof. Dr Abdul Samad Musafir

Post by Altaf »

Hi Guys anyone of you who are interested in Mind Studies should visit www.zheelsciences.com .Me and my friend are doing Mind Sciences Course from Zheel Science Institute. And really Zheel Science is the best institute regarding not only studies as well as Environment. The Founder of the Zheel Sciences institute as well as our teacher is Professor Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir. He is a Brilliant researcher and international author. He is acclaimed as the Prince of Healing and is recipient of Quaid-e-Azam Gold Medal Award. He Wrote many books , one of his book is The Secret World Of Healing Energies .This book will be available soon at every shop of Pakistan You can also watch Prof. Dr Abdul Samad Musafir Live daily on Vibe TV at 10:30 A.M, 07:00 PM and 01:30 midnight. I really love the Professor because his aim is to take place in the heart of the people. Below is also the link by which you can get some more details about the Zheel Sciences Institute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Snx5B63B8 For complete details you can also attend the Intro Lecture every Thursday at 07:00 PM Add: 605 Clifton Centre Nr. Schon Circle, Blk 5 Clifton, Karachi Pakistan. Tel: [092-21] 5444457, 0321-5444457, 0333-5444457 email: info@zheelsciences.com