genesis

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
paco

genesis

Post by paco »

1:1
I am illiterate
Robert

Re: genesis

Post by Robert »

Never was a fan of Genesis. Peter Gabriel rubs me the wrong way, and Phil Collins is just a c**t.

Is this a new album, or something?
BMcGilly07

Post by BMcGilly07 »

Paco, unless you've got something to add to this or you can relate your post in a meaningful way to the purpose of this forum, I wouldn't waste any more time with them. These kind of pointless posts don't belong here.
paco

Post by paco »

BMcGilly07 wrote:Paco, unless you've got something to add to this or you can relate your post in a meaningful way to the purpose of this forum, I wouldn't waste any more time with them. These kind of pointless posts don't belong here.
I'm only attempting to incorporate what I've learned over the years. In doing so I wrestle everyday with these kinds of matters. I don't mean to abuse this forum but just merely express my thought to each individual who is pertaining to the matter at hand! Nothing, except the simple free thinking world is what I'm trying to get at. Being here is just an alternative to what is reality.

I don't study religions anymore just straight up philosophy! Braded by truth. You get the picture...
Last edited by paco on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

Needless to say, there are trillions of people like me who just can figure out stuff like X,Y,Z.
I am illiterate
BMcGilly07

Post by BMcGilly07 »

paco wrote:
BMcGilly07 wrote:Paco, unless you've got something to add to this or you can relate your post in a meaningful way to the purpose of this forum, I wouldn't waste any more time with them. These kind of pointless posts don't belong here.
I'm only attempting to incorporate what I've learned over the years. In doing so I wrestle everyday with these kinds of matters. I don't mean to abuse this forum but just merely express my thought to each individual who is pertaining to the matter at hand! Nothing, except the simple free thinking world is what I'm trying to get at. Being here is just an alternative to what is reality.

I don't study religions anymore just straight up philosophy! Braded by truth. You get the picture...
Yeah, pretty vague stuff. If you have anything to say, why not say it? What the hell are you talking about? You posted, not even the text mind you, the first chapter and verse of the book of Genesis. What does that have to do with anything?
paco

Post by paco »

BMcGilly07 wrote:
paco wrote:

Yeah, pretty vague stuff. If you have anything to say, why not say it? What the hell are you talking about? You posted, not even the text mind you, the first chapter and verse of the book of Genesis. What does that have to do with anything?
"Time is of no importance; only, life important.."

The Fifth Element

I just figured that some kind of truth would come out of this post or it is just a gesture of mine. I use times tables all of the time to determine things, so I more than likely made this post to tell people of the time of genesis! Truth is, the more conversations I have with people the more I get enlightenment. I enjoy it!
-
I have determined that all life especially human beings have their mark or number. Mine is inbetween 13-33 or 13:33. Which is also 1 o clock and 33 minutes which is pretty close to the time of you reading this post I suppose.

Take a look!

I am pretty clever.
Last edited by paco on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

Also, the point of this post was to make people laugh!
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

Robert wrote:Never was a fan of Genesis. Peter Gabriel rubs me the wrong way, and Phil Collins is just a c**t.

Is this a new album, or something?
It could be! There's nothing wrong wiith a little bit of bumpin and grindin!
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

The intention of this post is to bombard the mind with different elements or pictures of a somewhat adoration for one's own self. Needless to say, these are the times and spaces we live in. Life is a form of time. Time is just merely the breath of air. Nowonder our planet is the only kind of planet with a giant supply of oxygen.
We need more syrums to our world like people like me who give a damn about the future. Even though this was a stupid post, people should still recognize their faults and not act like it's a big deal to have shared the memories of one's self with others. Another ripple another ring in the lake of life.
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

Although I am done here. Can't repeat.

Good luck everyone~
I am illiterate
Animus

Post by Animus »

Mark 12:32